Ek Hazaaron Mein Meri Behna Hain

India-Forums

karan conspiring against kushal:article telychakar (Page 6)

-HCfan- Groupbie
-HCfan-
-HCfan-

Posted: 12 November 2012 at 6:54am | IP Logged
Well!! All those who wer believing the green room article to be true (Am sure there wer many) should believe this too. I mean, thats only logical guys! No fire without smoke! All the recent articles suggest the same..

& Mt. Karan Tacker, I jus dont hav enough words for you, dear man. I mean, in ur plight to revenge Kushal, why the hell did you have to play with a girls' respect? Men fight face to face. Shooting arrows from the back is seriously the worst worst thing to do! At least learn the war tactics!

People wer calling Neechshal.. Well.. Wat name shud we give now? I will keep it more cultured.. Wat abt Karan Tactics??LOL

PS : I dont care, if the post gets deleted.. Unlike somebody, i prefer fighting frm the front rather than backstabbing!

The following 19 member(s) liked the above post:

vattyMaria395niku28virmancrazegopisharma14halfbloodprinceSuarez..BlueBird..firefly25ShadowImbueShona1907littlesmilepreetipcShivRajput..Gowri..Shrav123LoveLives4EverBeautyful_Mess.SalmanDeewani.

Suarez Goldie
Suarez
Suarez

This article might be true!!! n a sure it is!! Evrythng does click  Tacker is indeed friend with those reporters !!! Yuckkk ..how could he stoop so low!!! If he had issues with Kushal..shud hv sort it out..y bringing Nia in this!!! Didnt he think about the Girl's reputation!!!!Disgusted!!
Love Nishal  for the way they handled the matter!!! May dat person indeed rot in hell!!

The following 13 member(s) liked the above post:

vattygopisharma14halfbloodprincevirmancrazeShona1907ShivRajput..Gowri..littlesmilepreetipcShadowImbueShrav123LoveLives4Ever.SalmanDeewani.

Shrav123 IF-Sizzlerz
Shrav123
Shrav123

and yess it is a well known fact that karan has many media friends...soo no wonder if he ccould have done this by taking the help of his other media friends...HATE YOU TO THE CORE KARAN...

The following 12 member(s) liked the above post:

vattygopisharma14halfbloodprincevirmancrazeShona1907ShadowImbueShivRajput..Gowri..littlesmilepreetipcLoveLives4Ever.SalmanDeewani.

nishalcraze Groupbie
nishalcraze
nishalcraze

Posted: 12 November 2012 at 6:55am | IP Logged

TRUE or FALSE ,I won't comment..To each,his own.. I believe in it, those who dont want to believe, they won't..

but, to me it makes some sense since Tina Krishnan(one who wrote green room article) and Neha M (who wrote negative rude TOI article on Kushal ) are quite thick friends(check her fb) with Ashima who is quite close to Karan too..
Love you NiShal..God bless you both..Stay happy,stay safe and ignore cheap things and people.mwuahh.
And everyone has pointed out but will say it again, dragging a girl's reputation coz of one's own insecurity is one of the lowest things.No TRUE man can do this.

Edited by nishalcraze - 12 November 2012 at 6:59am

The following 13 member(s) liked the above post:

vattyMaria395gopisharma14halfbloodprinceanu1989virmancrazeShona1907ShadowImbueShivRajputpreetipcLoveLives4Ever.SalmanDeewani.Beautyful_Mess

priyankamool Groupbie
priyankamool
priyankamool

Posted: 12 November 2012 at 6:55am | IP Logged
YUCK ! STUPID BRAINLESS ASSES SPREADING BASELESS RUMORS.. do hell with Tellychakker..they should shut shop immediately!! 
ShivRajput IF-Rockerz
ShivRajput
ShivRajput

Posted: 12 November 2012 at 6:56am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Green_snow

Are karan fans aap bhi kamal karti hai yaar!
First wen one article came up saying karan was not happy tat kushal was given more importance you guys came up saying karan is not insecure et all!
And now u say may be he has grievance with kushal but will never stoop these levels!

Hahaha...
Clap

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

vattycrazyniavirmancrazegopisharma14halfbloodprincepreetipcLoveLives4Ever

-RS- IF-Dazzler
-RS-
-RS-

Telly chakkar articles are not completely reliable and trust worthy.I have come across many tc articles like tht.
 today entertainment media is like that.They want to get some trp's for their site and their ultimate target is actors with larger fan base.They start creating writing articles and we dnt knw how much truth is in it.
  Kushal and Nia were targets previously.Since Kushal-Nia article came out and Karan-Kushal relationship strained,may be they thought of adding spice to all this and just made karan a target .Karan previously worked in many shows.He also did shows with having more than two leads.Never such behaviour was reported by his co-stars.
 If kushal-Karan have some disturbances,then its purely a personal front which they could resolve .I dnt think Karan will not stoop to tht level .He is def a person of standards.All the four actors frm this show are friends.They hangout together and party together.We saw pics also na.
 If disturbances came b/w them ,thy will surely solve it.But thy wont resort to such things.They are all matured ppl.
 But media may be taking advantage of their personal issues and spoiling reputation of all 3 actors-karan,kushal and Nia .
LoveLives4Ever IF-Sizzlerz
LoveLives4Ever
LoveLives4Ever

and those saying they need proof heres some moreLOL
Kushal's status about karan matches the description of how he describes the person whoever did it how much clearer can it be then thisLOL
yep go attack him now for writing bad about tacker and turn a blind eye to why he did it like you guys always doThumbs Up Tacker is too perfect to do anything wrong isn't heDeadDead and even here Tandon is trying to defame Tacker like W*FROFLROFLROFL 

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

crazyniavirmancrazegopisharma14halfbloodprinceShona1907Shrav123

Go to top