Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

gopisharma14 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
lol...tacker fans creating their own blogs to defame nishal...cant stop laughing now..
Mo710 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: gopisharma14

lol...tacker fans creating their own blogs to defame nishal...cant stop laughing now..

But there is evidence that Kushal wrote that status! Or do u believe that his account was hacked? Same way this is is just gossip as its in the gossip section of telly chakkar!
-INFINITE- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

πŸ˜† We can Jus Laugh @ Dem! haha I m laughing @ da Person Who wrote it🀣 I knw lot abt her ROFL
spreadingsmile thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

i am still laughing over it.omg kya baat he,..article had to be out after tc .and that two from some unknown site.silly kids must sayπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
gopisharma14 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Mo710

But there is evidence that Kushal wrote that status! Or do u believe that his account was hacked? Same way this is is just gossip as its in the gossip section of telly chakkar!

lol ...how can you compare this blog which doesnt even exist now and tellychakkar...lol....tacker fans have even made that screen shot for future purpose...lol...
BIaddict thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Mo710

what is your evidence that Kushal wrote that status?
BIaddict thumbnail

Originally posted by: chaitu-monaya

i am still laughing over it.omg kya baat he,..article had to be out after tc .and that two from some unknown site.silly kids must sayπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Tacky's fans has to keep up with tacky's standard right? Tacky does it behind the scenes and send his fans to do it in the outside world. Hats off to the creepiness of Tacky and his fans.
BIaddict thumbnail

Originally posted by: VirManlicious

πŸ˜† We can Jus Laugh @ Dem! haha I m laughing @ da Person Who wrote it🀣 I knw lot abt her ROFL

who wrote it? rofl want to know too. which one of tackers crying for karan, horny for Karan type wrote that?
BIaddict thumbnail

Originally posted by: ...Poojie...

What the hell is this??...don't think karan will ever do this 😑🀒

yep, he is the king of saints about to recieve sauinthood, can never do this rofl
nishalcraze thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: shine23

yep, he is the king of saints about to recieve sauinthood, can never do this rofl

What is he doing among us normal souls yaar..
Moorti banwa ke mandir mein rakho boss or send him to Himalayas I say, for doing such a great work of humanity.