Edited by niku28 - 11 years ago
__Aarti__ thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 11 years ago
Originally posted by: crazynia

i cant support HIB🤢

i m human after all...

nice one .

sorry actually u r liking each and every post , so was Kind of confused .

munnihyderabad thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6

Well, now it is confirmed from each of the actors they are not on talking terms... meaning there is anger and loathe between them 

and when in anger you are delusional.. and not ready to accept the reality ..and there is genuinely no reasoning for things which sprout from anger...

Delusion arises from anger. 
The mind is bewildered by delusion. 
Reasoning is destroyed when the mind is bewildered.
 One falls down when reasoning is destroyed. 

so in anger.. one losses the reasoning behind  his own actions as why he did what he did 

TV or entertainment industry is such that, these things are common.. day in and day out .. and you pull down something which is worth pulling down.. one person is rising and there are 100s of hands to pull him down ,.

and what better way to pull down a person rather than using a girl . it is so loathsome..and pathetic.. but this is how it is out there in reality...

everywhere why do the article say and speak about his insecurity.. and most bad behaviors sprout from insecurity .. if he wasn't insecure.. or envious or angry .. why aren't they talking .. there should be a reason behind "NO TALKING TERMS" ... either that person is wrong or you are wrong .. 

but the fake article clearly says who was the victimized and who is the culprit ..

I am still wondering why Sid M did not deny it.. instead he says "they are trying to sort it out" . I hang on to this.. there would be outright DENIAL statement .. if he wasn't involved .. there is no such statement .. from anyone.. what should we interpret here?? 

and how come his THREE media associates were mentioned.. not the name but the number of his reporter friends were mentioned... if there is no such thing .. how will they zero down in the number of reporter friends.. 

It doesn't need any forensic analysis to scrutinize such articles ..little bit of logic is what it calls for ..by seeing who is the victimized here..

since this article is bound for speculation.. i put forward my point 

do I HATE the wrong doer here?? NO, NOT a BIT .I care  NAUGHT for the person's existence Instead I CHANNELIZE all my ENERGY and thoughts to LOVE, ADORE, and ADMIRE Kushal and Nia👏👏👏 .. BTW love Nia's statement .,..

Whoever is the CULPRIT.. he will rot in HELL ..NO they will ROT right here on EARTH..as KARMA gets back to you in the same LIFE .. People better realize and keep a check on each of their ACTION and maintain SANITY 

Edited by munnihyderabad - 11 years ago
sweetymol thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
OMG...karan...never expected this from you...
Nishal...u r the best...neglect those cheap insecure ppl guyzzz...
loved the way you guyzz handle the whole situvation...
NBegum thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Honesty always wins and that NisHal have done!!
Tacker is seriously one hormonal imbalanced bitch!!
Not even a human...he should of thought about a girls reputation here!!
Truth does not stay hidden for long...people need face the truth!!
I don't understand why Nishal are being bashed here...they didn't drag in any names...they don't stoop so low to gain publicity!!
Someone's insecurity and jealousy got in the way and made him take this disgusting step so now he has to pay for it!!
Some peole are seriously making me laugh...chatting as if he is the saintest person in this world...no one is saint but doing something like this...even a enemie wouldn't do this to their hater!!
Hats off to tacker for making a big fool out of himself and his answer in the article is enough, ppl like him are known as scumbags!!
Proud to be a Nishal fan...these two are just amazing!!
Their humbleness and honestly will take them far in life and be successful!!
ananyakai thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: sweetymol

OMG...karan...never expected this from you...

Nishal...u r the best...neglect those cheap insecure ppl guyzzz...
loved the way you guyzz handle the whole situvation...

xactly never xpected..but glad d truth is out..
n kudos to nishal for handling it so maturely
ananyakai thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
often heard..jealous insecurity kills  d human in u!>.
today first time saw it..u rotten egg tackr..god wud never forgive u!
Sumana123 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 3
Ugly face of the ...entertainment industry is out in front mr HIB ...tacker ...Hard to believe people can stoop so low in ...life out of insecurity...Chiii 
littlesmile thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
@priyankamool see dear i dnt have any idea of whomever harshads wedding ur talikng about.nd i dont feel any no need 2 explain u hw nave i am.after seeing tackers statements,nishals statements nd sid sirs statements i believe in telly chakkars article.nd i mean wt i said I HATE TACKER 4 wt he has done.after all d defame NISHAL faced still people r blaming dem?ridiculous.
Winterbear thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
oh GOD koi itna b gir sakta ha😲
 at least he should think about a girl's reputation 
 hate u karan
proud to be nishal fan
Edited by nishal_fan - 11 years ago