karan conspiring against kushal:article telychakar - Page 11

Posted: 11 years ago
Originally posted by Sweety1234556

kushal could have thought of other means to gain popularity,why use such cheap ways?
What abt Sid P nw dont tell me Kush paid him🤣
[QUOTE=Sweety1234556]kushal could have thought of other means to gain popularity,why use such cheap ways?[/

Lmaooo.. Darling he is no attention seeker.. He doesn't even give too many interviews or make public appearances,if you are forgetting..Leaving all that,he will suddenly come up with this to get famous??Please talk sense.. Psh, ppl are watching a lot of bad drama these days..dude!! He is famous enough by God's grace.. Even Tacker is, for that matter, but alas, there is a huge difference..
Nothing against you, I understand it feels real bad, and its hard to believe too.. Good luck.
Originally posted by Lumzz

OMG Kushal did this :O🤣read it properly peeps he never mentioned Tacky!! If u ppl think that HIB suits Tacky then its nt Kush's prob :DD

🤣

OMG Kushal did this :O🤣read it properly peeps he never mentioned Tacky!! If u ppl think that HIB suits Tacky then its nt Kush's prob :DD

well said lumz !!!!

bang on !!!!

Originally posted by Sweety1234556

kushal could have thought of other means to gain popularity,why use such cheap ways?

you still cant figure out who used the cheap ways??😕

wake up buddy...

get well soon...🤗

its all karan's mistake.He shudnt be so friendly with everyone ke bad mein log sar per cher ke naache.Poor guy cant even make friends.
karan we believe u...love u❤️

What abt Sid P nw dont tell me Kush paid him🤣

🤣o
OMG I dont mind tacky fans defending Tacker bt why Bashing NiShal?? What can NiShal do if THE SOURCE thinks Tacker is behind it huh!!
Originally posted by crazynia

you still cant figure out who used the cheap ways??😕

wake up buddy...

get well soon...🤗

I shud be saying the same thing to u and ur kushal whose rediculing tacket with his cheap ways.