karan conspiring against kushal:article telychakar - Page 10

Posted: 11 years ago
What Rubbish. Karan will never stoop to such lowly acts. I cant believe Tellychakkar will stoop down to publish such a pointless article.

so this is the level karan can go down...didnt even think once of a girl image bloody hell...i cannot believe i was karan fan...do hell with him

had a problem with kushal shud have solvef it with maturity not by doing such a cheap deed...ni wonder kushal said HIB this wat exactly karan shud be called

karan u have lost all da respect man...may u rot in hell

v all know ,karan even tried to threten the channel by saying he ll quit the show for not getting enough screen space...at that time you tacker fan itself said that karan is right and blah blah...etc...
Truth is really bitter...
The language being used her 🤢

just shows the class nd thinking of people out here!

And KARAN TACKER...U ROCK..❤️

bas naam hi kaafi hai 😉

ANd all those people believing the article...hope u guys had used the thing called BRAIN!!!

PS. - 🤣 at SidM reference!

OMG Kushal did this :O 🤣read it properly peeps he never mentioned Tacky!! If u ppl think that HIB suits Tacky then its nt Kush's prob  :DD
Originally posted by tara_211

WOW...

IF tacker really did this...why dint the so GREAT Nishal go nd sue him...why get articles published nd get their pathetic article advertised further!

And funniest is how TC has become a reliable source suddenly...when it has always been reported to be FAKE!
even by the Great Ms. Nia Sharma!

i really wish he is sued soon and also SP should take strong step against such actors...

get well soon🤗

karan yaar tumne to aaj had paar kar di.
First of all hope this article is fake.. Seriously hope that.
But admist all, I am not getting the fact that why are Kushal and Nia being bashed here ?
First of all, They were the one to be defamed .
Secondly, they didnt accuse anyone directly .
Thirdly, even now they are not taking any names..
Karan might not be at fault but seriously guys you need to stop accusing Nishal coz they did nothing wrong to cover up by pointing at Karan.
Hope matters are cleared soon.
well it may be false cause last they gave karan and kushal's article and know that have a good chance so they made this article regarding them so the pplz can believe them iam not gonna believe it till i 'll heard frm the actors ...gosh and if it is true then why tacker is doing this he got the screen space equals to kushal like in the abortion track kushal didnt got any space but he did ...and last i will honestly request again that any one who find these kind of articles so plz dont post here as we see we only have to talk about the show not actors personal lifes so plz plzzz kindly close this topic and thats why the ranking is going down:(
Originally posted by Sweety1234556

kushal could have thought of other means to gain popularity,why use such cheap ways?
lol...kushal is very very popular...n thatzz the reason ur HIb tackyy did this...insecure soul... lol...