Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon
Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

tvbuf IF-Sizzlerz

Posted: 12 November 2012 at 5:45am | IP Logged
Here is what I got back 3 minutes ago to an e-mail I had sent 2-3 days back:

Dear Viewer,

Thanks for writing in to us.

We totally share your disappointment.

We believe Barun Sobti has built a huge equity as Arnav with our viewers and we are keen that he continues to be a part of the show.

However, Barun seems to have made up his mind to not continue with television anymore and try his luck in films.

Disappointed as we all are, this is the decision he has taken. We are sure you appreciate that we wouldn't want to do anything to destabilize a show that has so much promise and we would surely not want to cause disappointment to our precious and loyal viewers.

We would like to assure you that we have a number of really exciting and path breaking shows lined up for you and invite you to sample them over the next few months.

Warm Regards,

Consumer Response Cell.

Response |STAR India
Tel: + | 1800 3000 7827

Dear Star Plus Executives: I am a fanatic viewer of the love story Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon. I have been watching it from 6th June, 2011, the 1st day that it aired. I started watching it for Sanaya Irani, but have also fallen in love with Barun Sobti...(personal details ommitted) and inspite of my busy schedule, I spend several hours on IF for IPK every day. The sad turn of events that the show has taken, with Barun Sobti quitting the show, apparently due to the track that is being forced upon the show by 4 Lions, has devastated the fandom of IPK. We are all crying buckets. We will not be able to bear the loss of Barun from this show. I understand that you have a meeting on Friday, November 9th, with Barun. My most urgent request to you is to save this internationally super-hit show, and somehow keep Barun on. You have deep pockets, and veto power over 4Lions, I am sure. This PH seems to have lost interest in IPK, as they now have a new show they need to support. If they were smart, they would hire two crews and manage both shows. I beg of you to please maintain this super-hit show, by keeping Barun Sobti on as the lead of the show. Please don't let PH kill off the character of AST, or send him away with Sheetal in the show. Please tell 4Lions they have to keep Barun on. You know how this show has brought Star Plus international fame, and the leads, Sanya Irani and Barun Sobti, who are now under contract with you, have been at the top of popularity charts for months now. Star Plus, IPK is your baby now. It is yours to save, nurture, and promote, Please listen to the pleas of the crazed fans, who cannot handle the thought of Barun leaving. Please intervene, and keep him in the show. I beg, beg, beg of you. Yours sincerely,

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top