Bollywood News, Bollywood Movies, Bollywood Chat

India-Forums

Jab Tak Hai Jaan premiere(Pics Pg 26, Pg 31-Pg41) (Page 99)

Gauahargeous_N IF-Stunnerz
Gauahargeous_N
Gauahargeous_N

Posted: 12 November 2012 at 9:15pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Cutiepie Rani

In my honest opinion I think that Kajol should have at least gotten invited. However I think we are all forgetting that she NEVER was a part of Yash Uncle's directional movies. Every one is forgetting that DDLJ was an Aditya Chopra directed movie although I'm sure Yash Uncle had a lot of say. 

Where was Karisma (DTPH star)?
Where was Sunny (Darr star)?
Where was Raveena (Parampara star)?
Where was Rishi Kapoor ji?
Where was Hema Malini ji?

No one is questioning them?

All of Yash Chopra ji's heroines showed up, I think. Madhuri, Rani, Preity, Juhi, Sridevi, Rekha ji...Only missing were Karisma & Hema Malini ji.

No one is questioning them, yet questioning Kajol only because she was a part of DDLJ? I mean yes I know she has a very deep relationship with the Chopra family and yes she should have gotten invited, but she was never a 'Yash Chopra Heroine' in that sense.

Also, why is every all of the sudden blaming Rani just because she was in charge of the invites? If the family really wanted Kajol to be sent an invitation, SOMEONE would of spoke up!!! Seriously!!!!! :/

Raveena was there!! 

Raveena Tandon & Anil Thadani at Kiran Bawa's Diwali bash

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

ReyaPM-Kruti.S-bambogliHotMessNikki_Titli

Cutiepie Rani IF-Stunnerz
Cutiepie Rani
Cutiepie Rani

Posted: 12 November 2012 at 9:16pm | IP Logged
Sunny was also offered first whether he wanted to play Sunil or Rahul. He chose Sunil thinking it would help his career graph and make it soar!! But Rahul's character did that more. Look at where Shahrukh is. Had Sunny or Ajay taken up the role of Rahul, I think they would've, there would have been a vast difference of where they would be in the industry right now.

I guess whatever happens, happens for the best. lol

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

-Kruti.S-Nikki_Titli

-SalShah4eva- IF-Achieverz
-SalShah4eva-
-SalShah4eva-

Originally posted by NadzGirl...

Originally posted by HotMess

Originally posted by MiniRulz

BREAKING NEWS

Salman and Shahrukh hugged each other at "Jab Tak Hai Jaan " premier show. A string of Bollywood celebrities including biggies like Bachchans, Shah Rukh Khan and Aamir Khan to name a few, attended the grand premiere of late filmmaker Yash Chopra's last venture Jab Tak Hai Jaan. As a tribute to Chopra, the screening turned out to be a starry event at the Yash Raj Films studio at Andheri in suburban Mumbai on Monday evening.

Did they actually hug, or did the guy's fake tweet actually go viral and become big news? LOL

I really don't know how far it's true either but really wish it's true though. I like these two men and wish they bury the hatchet and move on
I know haan
This is Diwali
bhool jao..jo hua tha and become friends againSmile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Nikki_Titli

TheRowdiest IF-Stunnerz
TheRowdiest
TheRowdiest

I love Ajay. He is very humble and honest. I guess everything just happened at the wrong time, which is why it seems bad on Ajay's side. Wrong timing, that's all.

I am sure ajay never realized YRF can stoop so low ...he must have thought both will release on the same day and audience will decide but he didn't know Chopars can be like this too... Asli rang dikha diye Chopras ne Wink
Starktastic IF-Stunnerz
Starktastic
Starktastic

Posted: 12 November 2012 at 9:17pm | IP Logged
@Sania
Yeah cuz SRK had date problems and was considering not doing it and Aditya has approached Saif. But later on SRK adjusted his dates and they did the movie 

@Aditi
I know same here. I just can't imagine anybody else playing those characters either

Nikki_Titli

-SalShah4eva-
-SalShah4eva-

Posted: 12 November 2012 at 9:18pm | IP Logged

I love Ajay. He is very humble and honest. I guess everything just happened at the wrong time, which is why it seems bad on Ajay's side. Wrong timing, that's all.
Excatly
This  happens with every1..

Nikki_Titli

-SalShah4eva-
-SalShah4eva-

Posted: 12 November 2012 at 9:19pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by NadzGirl...

@Sania
Yeah cuz SRK had date problems and was considering not doing it and Aditya has approached Saif. But later on SRK adjusted his dates and they did the movie 

@Aditi
I know same here. I just can't imagine anybody else playing those characters either
aww Thank god..
so thats mean..it was offered to SRK first but coz of date problem but then he did it @ the end..good boyLOL

Nikki_Titli

TheRowdiest IF-Stunnerz
TheRowdiest
TheRowdiest

Posted: 12 November 2012 at 9:20pm | IP Logged

Sunny was also offered first whether he wanted to play Sunil or Rahul. He chose Sunil thinking it would help his career graph and make it soar!! But Rahul's character did that more. Look at where Shahrukh is. Had Sunny or Ajay taken up the role of Rahul, I think they would've, there would have been a vast difference of where they would be in the industry right now.

I guess whatever happens, happens for the best. lol

thing was Aamir supposed to play Rahul 

he demanded group script reading with Sunny , first Yash Chopra agreed and when Aamir didn;t get call he called YC and in reply he said let's work some other time ... and group script reading with both heros never happened and movie final result proved Aamir right ( hera pheri in characters )   ... Sunil's character was not like what it supposed to be and Rahul was given more importance without Sunny's knowledge and this made Sunny upset 

gosh they were always like this Dead

Go to top