Bollywood News, Bollywood Movies, Bollywood Chat

India-Forums

Jab Tak Hai Jaan premiere(Pics Pg 26, Pg 31-Pg41) (Page 95)

Cutiepie Rani IF-Stunnerz
Cutiepie Rani
Cutiepie Rani

Posted: 12 November 2012 at 8:27pm | IP Logged
In my honest opinion I think that Kajol should have at least gotten invited. However I think we are all forgetting that she NEVER was a part of Yash Uncle's directional movies. Every one is forgetting that DDLJ was an Aditya Chopra directed movie although I'm sure Yash Uncle had a lot of say. 

Where was Karisma (DTPH star)?
Where was Sunny (Darr star)?
Where was Raveena (Parampara star)?
Where was Rishi Kapoor ji?
Where was Hema Malini ji?

No one is questioning them?

All of Yash Chopra ji's heroines showed up, I think. Madhuri, Rani, Preity, Juhi, Sridevi, Rekha ji...Only missing were Karisma & Hema Malini ji.

No one is questioning them, yet questioning Kajol only because she was a part of DDLJ? I mean yes I know she has a very deep relationship with the Chopra family and yes she should have gotten invited, but she was never a 'Yash Chopra Heroine' in that sense.

Also, why is every all of the sudden blaming Rani just because she was in charge of the invites? If the family really wanted Kajol to be sent an invitation, SOMEONE would of spoke up!!! Seriously!!!!! :/

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

-Kruti.S-Nikki_Titli

SRK-BEBO IF-Dazzler
SRK-BEBO
SRK-BEBO

Posted: 12 November 2012 at 8:28pm | IP Logged
entire industry want invited.. only Yash ji's past crew/present crews and family freinds were invited.

sadly Deep-Ranbir missing, but Bips was there.

I wonder why Saif didnt show up? Did Rani still upset with him?

Karisma is missing too.

Didnt notice Kiran kher/ Anupam and Hema malini..did you guys find pics of them?

Edited by SRK-BEBO - 12 November 2012 at 8:30pm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Nikki_Titli

Cutiepie Rani IF-Stunnerz
Cutiepie Rani
Cutiepie Rani

Posted: 12 November 2012 at 8:31pm | IP Logged
^ I believe Kiran ji was present.

Anupam ji was present too based on his tweets.

Edited by Cutiepie Rani - 12 November 2012 at 8:31pm

Nikki_Titli

gilmores IF-Stunnerz
gilmores
gilmores

Posted: 12 November 2012 at 8:33pm | IP Logged
Sania ...she used to know the name Aamir and would watch Shahrukh's films and call him Aamir. LOL Weird...but she was only 3-4 years old at this time..

YKM, I always thought it was easy to see why so many folks fell for Rekha. That woman is ...just breathtakingly beautiful and such a diva. You just stare at her pics.

Anupam Kher is not in the country but he tweeted about the event. I wonder where Rishi and Neetu Kapoor are. They're even part of JTHJ! The Deols are all AWOL weirdly.

Edited by chocolover89 - 12 November 2012 at 8:33pm

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Nikki_Titli-SalShah4eva-

Nikki_Titli IF-Addictz
Nikki_Titli
Nikki_Titli

Posted: 12 November 2012 at 8:34pm | IP Logged
Kiran Kher jee ws there...if i am nt wrong i saw her pic among huge list of pics posted by filmicafe last nite
HotMess IF-Stunnerz
HotMess
HotMess

Posted: 12 November 2012 at 8:35pm | IP Logged
The Deols are in London shooting for Yamla Pagla Deewana 2 and Ranbir-Deepika were busing filming Yeh Jawaani Hai Deewani. Don't know where Saif, Kareena, Karisma, Neetu & Rishi were. =/

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

-Kruti.S-gilmoresNikki_Titli-SalShah4eva-

-SalShah4eva- IF-Achieverz
-SalShah4eva-
-SalShah4eva-

Posted: 12 November 2012 at 8:36pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Cutiepie Rani

In my honest opinion I think that Kajol should have at least gotten invited. However I think we are all forgetting that she NEVER was a part of Yash Uncle's directional movies. Every one is forgetting that DDLJ was an Aditya Chopra directed movie although I'm sure Yash Uncle had a lot of say. 

Where was Karisma (DTPH star)?
Where was Sunny (Darr star)?
Where was Raveena (Parampara star)?
Where was Rishi Kapoor ji?
Where was Hema Malini ji?

No one is questioning them?

All of Yash Chopra ji's heroines showed up, I think. Madhuri, Rani, Preity, Juhi, Sridevi, Rekha ji...Only missing were Karisma & Hema Malini ji.

No one is questioning them, yet questioning Kajol only because she was a part of DDLJ? I mean yes I know she has a very deep relationship with the Chopra family and yes she should have gotten invited, but she was never a 'Yash Chopra Heroine' in that sense.

Also, why is every all of the sudden blaming Rani just because she was in charge of the invites? If the family really wanted Kajol to be sent an invitation, SOMEONE would of spoke up!!! Seriously!!!!! :/
But there were many who showed up..they did not even worked with Yashji. Salman also showed up.
I dont care what has hapened why Kajol wasnt there. Its not my problemLOL
Ab jo hona tha hogaya hai..why worrying so much? rightLOL

Nikki_Titli

-SalShah4eva- IF-Achieverz
-SalShah4eva-
-SalShah4eva-

Posted: 12 November 2012 at 8:37pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by chocolover89

Sania ...she used to know the name Aamir and would watch Shahrukh's films and call him Aamir. LOL Weird...but she was only 3-4 years old at this time..

YKM, I always thought it was easy to see why so many folks fell for Rekha. That woman is ...just breathtakingly beautiful and such a diva. You just stare at her pics.

Anupam Kher is not in the country but he tweeted about the event. I wonder where Rishi and Neetu Kapoor are. They're even part of JTHJ! The Deols are all AWOL weirdly.

oh alright suhana is cute lolzLOL
Yes rekha is stunning
Isnt it anupam kher also in the movie why they did not mentioned his nameConfused

Go to top