Bollywood News, Bollywood Movies, Bollywood Chat

India-Forums

Jab Tak Hai Jaan premiere(Pics Pg 26, Pg 31-Pg41) (Page 91)

SRK-BEBO IF-Dazzler
SRK-BEBO
SRK-BEBO

Posted: 12 November 2012 at 7:41pm | IP Logged

^^yeah the way they invite from Rekha ,madz, juhi...yeah they are happening now na.

seriously this yash ji bashers can you please make another thread for this? Why repeat same thing again and again.

Kajol- Adi- Rani will mind their own buisness.

Not only SRK, even Kajol refused top answer questions in media. I can provide the link where kajol refused to answer even for the question like" who are you going to support"

And SRK is not the one who handled the invitee list. so are you guys tellin g he is the one who asked salman to come?

No body knows the clear story, even some are saying Ajay said she was invited. Seriously

Edited by SRK-BEBO - 12 November 2012 at 7:42pm

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

-Kruti.S-Nikki_Titli

khoslakadhokla IF-Rockerz
khoslakadhokla
khoslakadhokla

Posted: 12 November 2012 at 7:43pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by lovanika

And this is a huge black spot on this g.ittery affair of JTHJ primiere...

STK also knew that Kajol was not invited. They asked him when he was returning from Delhi promotions and he very cleverly avoided the question. Y saying that thisis. Of the right place to talk about. If he knew that Kajol was coming he would have said "Ofcourse why she won't be invited"

So I guess friendships go for cheap here in BW. And Yash Raj Films proved it yet Gain. who needs Kajol now that she is married and have new actresses. So it was easy for them to discard their friendship with her. She was of no use to,them. Simple.

Why do we like to assume stuff so much in BS...its not like we have done a phD in bollywood studies or that we're able to see through these celebs, all the time...

Didn't SRK say that YRF ppl will be managing the invitations etc.? And, its not his job to begin with to make sure who is coming and who isn't. Confused

And by chance, even IF he did know that YRF ppl (Adi/Uday/Rani) had decided upon not inviting Kajol, there isn't much in his power to change their decision! Its their movie, he is their employee in that sense. He'd have only opted to respect their decision and go by it...I mean, we're talking about a guy who just agrees to do movies for YRF w/o even reading scripts first...that's the kind of respect (if I may add) that he gives to them, so I don't think he'll interfere in their decisions about smaller issues like who to call or not for the movie premier... 

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

-Kruti.S-Nikki_Titli

Omnipotence IF-Rockerz

Requested selfban

Posted: 12 November 2012 at 7:47pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.
SRK-BEBO IF-Dazzler
SRK-BEBO
SRK-BEBO

^SRK  simply should boycott the premiere if he knew this from the begining?err how practical.LOL

did SOS team show a trial to Kjohar? Didnt he the producer of Kaal where Ajay worked with? ouch they are enemies now?

did juhi, dutt  piss off with SOS crew, so they attended  JTHJ premiere?

lets assume much more and more and more.

Edited by SRK-BEBO - 12 November 2012 at 7:49pm

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

khoslakadhokla-Kruti.S-blue-ice.Nikki_Titli-SalShah4eva-

Starktastic IF-Stunnerz
Starktastic
Starktastic

Finally went through the pics. Thanks guys for sharing them!

Shahid looks cute and I just can't ignore him. Sushant looks cool. Aamir's jockey outfit is funny but he's ok. And Hrithik's getting uglier by the day thanks to Krish :(

Rani looks like Silk from TDP. What is she doing to herself? Ash looks good and so does Aamir's wife. I love her dress

I miss Kajol. Why is everybody pointing fingers at SRK? He wasn't in charge of inviting people for the premiere. YRF has a grudge against Kajol and Ajay so why dragging SRK into this when he prefers staying far from all this. Had he was in charge of the invitees, I highly doubt Salman would have even attended this despite being invited by him

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

-Kruti.S-Omnipotence.Sad.But.True.Nikki_Titli

blue-ice. IF-Addictz
blue-ice.
blue-ice.

Posted: 12 November 2012 at 7:52pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by lovanika

And this is a huge black spot on this g.ittery affair of JTHJ primiere...

STK also knew that Kajol was not invited. They asked him when he was returning from Delhi promotions and he very cleverly avoided the question. Y saying that thisis. Of the right place to talk about. If he knew that Kajol was coming he would have said "Ofcourse why she won't be invited"

So I guess friendships go for cheap here in BW. And Yash Raj Films proved it yet Gain. who needs Kajol now that she is married and have new actresses. So it was easy for them to discard their friendship with her. She was of no use to,them. Simple.

Friendship is a two way street...YRF was supposed to keep their friendship with kajol...but what about Kajol doing the same...I want to know what Kajol did to mitigate the situation...when AD was all over the place...making complaints, suing YRF and giving negative interviews to the media about YRF...when it was not even 10 days that Yash ji had passed...Are u guys forgetting that she is Ajay Devgan's wife? She is as responsible for all this mess as Ajay is...Yet no one bad mouthed her or Ajay from YRF's side...Does the Chopra family does not even reserve the rights to be upset over this whole issue...If they are not showing any respect to even Yash ji's passing away...is it only the responsibility of the Chopra family to think about friendships??

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

pria4everkhoslakadhokla-Kruti.S-

Omnipotence IF-Rockerz

Requested selfban

Posted: 12 November 2012 at 7:53pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.
HotMess IF-Stunnerz
HotMess
HotMess

Posted: 12 November 2012 at 7:54pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Omnipotence

Did Salman attend the premier??

He did! AB Sr. tweeted this:

Amitabh Bachchan ?@SrBachchan

T 930 - Danced my shoes off with all the youngsters .. an amazing evening... spending time with Salman, Aamir, Shahrukh, Katrina and Anushka

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

-Kruti.S-OmnipotenceStarktasticNikki_Titli-SalShah4eva-

Go to top