Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

TheRager thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 11 years ago

Are there any pictures of Salman at this event? I heard he attended too.

Cutiepie_Rani thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

khoslakadhokla thumbnail
^^ Yay!!!! Such high quality pics!! Everyones looking nice...even ducklips :P 
BollyPC thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 8
choti bahu... πŸ˜†

Edited by Nitu_ST_Deewani - 11 years ago
TheRager thumbnail
Dr. Nene visited a stylist. Sri and Mads look gorgeous!
Mistyy thumbnail
Is that Nargis in orange Anarkali?

Madhuri is looking Gorgeous.. she looks like a yash chopra Heroine

Sridevi looks ok, too much botox

Gauri looks decent for a chage, and her daughter is adorable..i m glad they didnt doll her up, she is dressed appropriately for her age.

Sonam really looks really BAD, as if the dress wasnt ugly enough..her hair style just ruined it completely. 

Hmm.. Amir's son is tall😳, if i were him i wouldnt even try at acting. he doesnt have the cuteness like his father. He should just become a director or something.
Edited by dazzelll - 11 years ago
Cutiepie_Rani thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
aight guys. unfort gotta go cause my friend needs to use my laptop for study related purposes. πŸ˜†

hope we get MORE pics! :)
TheRowdiest thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: -Kruti.S-

I dont hate anybody like the way you do...and I dont have time to research and keep data of celebs which I dont like and I dont pounce on anybody or any celeb's thread whom I clearly dont like or in your case hate them with a passion πŸ₯±

oh so u don;t keep data abt other celebs and when i was saying something u were assuming i was making Stories πŸ˜†

yah u r bz but you have time to use foul language for members πŸ˜‰πŸ˜† just bcz they don't like what u do  and this makes them hatersπŸ˜›
Sridevi looks Gorgeous!!

Suhana looks like SRK's carbon copy.
TheRager thumbnail
Salman Khan attends Jab Tak Hai Jaan premiere, is the war over?
Written by Gitanjali Roy | Tuesday, November 13, 2012 (New Delhi)    
Salman was an unexpected presence at the grand premiere of Jab Tak Hai Jaan
It must be hard being Salman Khan at the moment. Famously loyal to his friends, Salman has buddies on both sides of the Son Of Sardaar and Jab Tak Hai Jaan divide. Just a few days ago, Salman made it clear he was on pal Ajay Devgn's side with this tweet: "Pathan Ke Yaar Se Panga Mat lena. Sorry yaar..Diwali bekaar without Son of Sardaar"

But last night, his was an unexpected presence at the grand premiere of Jab Tak Hai Jaan attended by the who's who of Bollywood. Fellow celebrity guest Amitabh Bachchan tweeted this morning: T 930 - Danced my shoes off with all the youngsters .. an amazing evening... spending time with Salman, Aamir, Shahrukh, Katrina and Anushka.

Jab Tak Hai Jaan, of course, stars Shah Rukh Khan, Salman's sworn enemy ever since they infamously came to blows at Katrina Kaif's birthday party four years ago. Then again, it also stars Katrina herself, Salman's ex-girlfriend, his co-star in blockbuster film Ek Tha Tiger and who is treated as an ad-hoc member of Salman's family. Ek Tha Tiger was also a Yash Raj film. And so Salman attended an SRK event - Bollywood history of sorts.

Notably absent from the premiere was actress Kajol, once a frequent Yash Raj and Shah Rukh collaborator and now married to Ajay Devgn.

Ajay and Yash Raj Films have been at legal loggerheads these last few weeks with Ajay accusing YRF of keeping his film Son Of Sardaar out of theatres in favour of their own film. A petition lodged with the Competition Commission was rejected, as was Ajay appeal to the Appellate Tribunal.

Jab Tak Hai Jaan also stars Anushka Sharma, in addition to SRK and Katrina. Director Yash Chopra died of dengue-related complications on October 21, three weeks before his last film released.
http://movies.ndtv.com/movie_story.aspx?ID=291930&subcatg=&keyword=bollywood&nid=291930