Views

Users

Frequent Posters

TheLastCarnival thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 11 years ago
[QUOTE=hardyboy09]
Aalif Surti?@AalifSurti

Let me just say that a lot of celebrity make up was running at the end...#JabTakHaiJaan#jthjreview

look now even Aalif Surti has given a hint...they both really hugged each other...omg i'm so exited

Go Figure 😛 Edited by Lhethal.Me - 11 years ago
TheBlackJaguar thumbnail
Originally posted by: Mais

Poco - i believe JTHJ will stand victorious in this challenge! At least I hope so but chances are high...can't believe I'm scared for a movie! I just want it to be remembered as a great love story! Something that would be remembered after years! <3

I hope so too. Mais. All Yashji films have moved me and i don't want JTHJ to be any different. It should  be 'moving' and I hope it will be. To remember after years and years. Fingers crossed.
TheRowdiest thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
Originally posted by: myLuvShahid-ji

@bold: correction: it was SRK who recommended Rani's name to KJo for KKHH after watching the promo of 'Raja ki ayegi baraat'. Rani still says she owes her career to him.

PS: I read this in an interview of Shah :)

no it was not SRK and if SRK knew her why she did raaja ki aayegi baraat and mehandi ??? ðŸ˜† i know now she gives the credit to SRK and even karan said so in jhalak but i read many years back in rani's interview abt it so i don't believe this current change of statements 
aish. thumbnail
Guys can i create the review thread or is somebody assigned?
sourmisery thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7
Originally posted by: Lhethal.Me

Meant tragic ending of the movie I think.

OR HAPPY ENDING!!! Chances are for happy! I WANT HAPPY! 😭

Poco - DEKHA! They must be touching up their make ups! Itni plastic ke uper makeup chipkane mein time lagta hai re 😉
TheBlackJaguar thumbnail
Guys,

Can we put aside Rani-Kajol's Rasoi ki Ladhaai and concentrate on the film? Lets not get any bad blood here and ignore what is upsetting. 
khoslakadhokla thumbnail
Originally posted by: myLuvShahid-ji

I did not SRK suggested..Now I know
very good title KKHH😳
but i dont understand that part after seeing the promo of RKAB😕

I think he first saw Rani in RKAB trailer/promo and then suggested her for the role in KuchKuchHotaHai. Rani's role was supposed to be done by Twinkle Khanna but Twinkle was already involved w/ a full-fledged lead role so she didn't want to do second-lead role. 
sourmisery thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7
Originally posted by: TheBlackJaguar

I hope so too. Mais. All Yashji films have moved me and i don't want JTHJ to be any different. It should  be 'moving' and I hope it will be. To remember after years and years. Fingers crossed.

IKR! Yash ji's movies give me this strange feeling that I wish I was in love! 😳 With no anju panju but with a Rahul or Veer!

"Sarhad paar ek insaan aapke liye jaan bhi de sakta hai..."

hayee main marjwana! Hope JTHJ has such awesome one-liners! 😳
Arwen11 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: Lhethal.Me

Meant tragic ending of the movie I think.

Dude ... write SPOILER  before posting tweets tht might give the story away .. and then write the actual spoiler in white
TheLastCarnival thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
@Mais I too want a HEA but according to some stupid forwards I received it's a sad ending 😒
PS- I don't wanna believe the forwards though. The endline of the texts were
Moral of the story: Go watch SOS. More suited for Diwali