Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

HotMess thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 11 years ago
@TheRowdiest, can you not ruin the atmosphere of this thread? It's a hearty request.

Anyway, back to topic, three hours.. ugh. I am going to get restless in the theatre, and we don't even get interval breaks here. Aw, mann. 
pria4ever thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: TheRowdiest

she is just retweeting it ...she didn't Type SRK's name in the tweet ...and if SRK's name is there along with Adi, Rani , Uday does not mean she is dragging SRK into it ... it was not her tweet so she cldn't edit it but she wanted to show her displeasure hence she retweeted it 

and same ppl who r bashing her wld have been bashing kajol for not attending by assuming she was invited but now as tanisha has made it clear they didn't invite kajol they r still bashing kajol and tanisha πŸ˜†

The great and innocent YRF wale πŸ€ͺ

and here Rani showed her hatred towards kajol openly ...kajol was the one who suggested rani's name to Karan for KKHH and see her now πŸ˜†

yaar it was SRK who suggested Rani's name tat too after watching Raja ki aayengi baraatπŸ˜ƒ
sourmisery thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7
Originally posted by: TheBlackJaguar

Flight pakdee, flight se utare , ye ghar khareeda , aaj 2 baar nahaaye - and the blah! Kaam ki baat karni ho toh twitter se bitter ho jaate hain. πŸ˜†

Poco just chill! Buss, raste mein hi hain sab πŸ˜›
aish. thumbnail
TheRowdiest the way you talk, I feel like you have got some personal issues with YRF.🀣
khoslakadhokla thumbnail

she is just retweeting it ...she didn't Type SRK's name in the tweet ...and if SRK's name is there along with Adi, Rani , Uday does not mean she is dragging SRK into it ... it was not her tweet so she cldn't edit it but she wanted to show her displeasure hence she retweeted it 

and same ppl who r bashing her wld have been bashing kajol for not attending by assuming she was invited but now as tanisha has made it clear they didn't invite kajol they r still bashing kajol and tanisha πŸ˜†

and here Rani showed her hatred towards kajol openly ...kajol was the one who suggested rani's name to Karan for KKHH and see her now πŸ˜†

@bold: correction: it was SRK who recommended Rani's name to KJo for KKHH after watching the promo of 'Raja ki ayegi baraat'. Rani still says she owes her career to him.

PS: I read this in an interview of Shah :)
-SalShah4eva- thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: pria4ever

πŸ˜†πŸ˜†i know...for a moment even i was abt to tweet back to tat moron..such false hopes😑

u should haveπŸ˜†
blue-ice. thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4

ofcourse I am always here 😎 but sorry won't be able to do it now ...time to leave πŸ˜†

What u leaving...I will die of diabetes now...😭😭
aish. thumbnail
Originally posted by: TheBlackJaguar

Flight pakdee, flight se utare , ye ghar khareeda , aaj 2 baar nahaaye - and the blah! Kaam ki baat karni ho toh twitter se bitter ho jaate hain. πŸ˜†

@Italics.🀣🀣
TheBlackJaguar thumbnail

When you retweet someone , it usually means that you are either taking a dig at the tweet or else you are supporting it and you are in sync with it. Tanisha typing or not typing SRK's name is immaterial in that case.

YRF /Kajol/Rani being innocent or not innocent is a question mark. Like you, I have an opinion and I stated it. Beyond that , i have nothing to say. Thanks. 
I am watching the red carpet srk, katrina, anushka, pam and uday says hello to everyone.

But bachchan family has not come on red carpet.

I wonder if katrina and aishwariya saw each other if they did then this will be their first face to face.