Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sanju01 thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
Originally posted by: Arwen.

Woah .. the blame is completely on the idiotic camera man .. Not Katrina .. and i didn't imply otherwise 😳

But πŸ˜† i do find it hilarious 🀣🀣 Probably the poor dude was just taking a vdo of the whole outfit or something 🀣🀣🀣

I also called the cameramen only disgusting.🀒Stupid perverted guy!πŸ˜†
^I stacked all the pictures together which I found.

You all are welcome.
sanju01 thumbnail
Originally posted by: estel

Are we allowed to post spoilers in discussion thread?!

Did anyone create a new one?

No but if u have,please message me all the spoilers na.I love spoilers.πŸ˜›
^NO SPOILERS HERE Thanks.

And I think you can post in discussion topic but you have to make people aware that it's spoiler so write: "SPOILER" or something like that
Armu4eva thumbnail
Originally posted by: aiswaryaaa

Juhi and S.dutt(SOS casts) attended the premiere ...i think Kajol was also invited ..

Kajol is not invited.. Tanisha is Retweeting messages which are saying.. Kajol is not invited on her twitter.. 
sanju01 thumbnail
Originally posted by: Armu4eva

Kajol is not invited.. Tanisha is Retweeting messages which are saying.. Kajol is not invited on her twitter.. 

Oh that's bad and really unfair.
Armu4eva thumbnail
Originally posted by: sanju01

AK ?@aoa89

@Tanishaa003 Kajol was da leading lady of DDLJ... we condemn such shameful act decide by rani, srk, yash ji family, uday and adi

Retweeted by Tanishaa Mukerji
ok I know it's a JTHJ premiere topic where we should talk about the premiere but I have to say one thing.

It's beyond my logic why would people want to post spoilers without even watching the movie.

You aren't going to give a review hence you haven't watched the movie, so why the heck would anyone post spoilers???

I am really not getting it.
sanju01 thumbnail
Originally posted by: Armu4eva

AK ?@aoa89

@Tanishaa003 Kajol was da leading lady of DDLJ... we condemn such shameful act decide by rani, srk, yash ji family, uday and adi

Retweeted by Tanishaa Mukerji

What's srk's fault?It's obviously chopra family's fault.SRK has not produced the movie so he should not be blamed for it.
Edited by sanju01 - 11 years ago
Armu4eva thumbnail
Originally posted by: sanju01

dun think its unfair at all...after all she herself has chosen SOS over JTHJ..she has earned the snub..if at all..there is one!

http://www.mid-day.com/entertainment/2012/nov/101112-Im-supporting-Son-of-Sardaar-Kajol.htm