Bollywood News, Bollywood Movies, Bollywood Chat

Jab Tak Hai Jaan premiere(Pics Pg 26, Pg 31-Pg41)

Posted: 11 years ago
Jab Tak Hai Jaan premiere is today. The movie will be shown for the industry. Tomorrow 11 am will the critics see it.

Here is celebrities tweets about the premiere:

SHAH RUKH KHAN ?@iamsrk

Heading for Premiere. Feel the film is leaving me & moving on. She has her own life to find. Need a hug from my lil girl, Suhana as i leave.

Anupam Kher ?@AnupamPkher

Yash Ji was not only my Producer/Director but over the years we became Best Friends . World will miss his warm smile at the Premier of #JTHJ

Yash ji used to say that I HAVE to be part of all the films he directs. He will call me his compulsory Blind. My role in #JTHJ is that.:)

Adi & @udaychopra couldn't have thought of a better way to Celebrate Yash ji's cinema. Good luck for the premier. My heart is with you.:)

Kabir Khan ?@kabirkhankk

Looking forward to the premiere tonight of Yashji's film. It will be a very special night at Yashraj...

Kabir Khan ?@kabirkhankk

@iampoojaicp this film is beyond reviews for me Pooja. It's Yashji's last film...

@EhsaanSEL: headed for the premiere of #jthj its going to be a moving experience being there without Yashji ...

@kunalkohli: Counting the hours to watching #jthj this evening. A premiere. A tribute. A rare evening.

@divyadutta25: And its t jab tak hai jaan premiere tonite!so looking forward to watching it

Parineeti Chopra ?@ParineetiChopra

Jab Tak Hai Jaan tonight .. Everyone comes together for Yashji .. Very proud, honoured and happy to be a part of his life :)

Priyanka Chopra ?@priyankachopra

As everyone comes together to Celebrate Yashji tonight..I sit far away and thank him for touching all our lives..wishing JTHJ huge success.

Edited by -Maddy- - 11 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Too_Much thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
I am sure this Movie is really good, the have arranged a grand premiere... I am just waiting for the Twits from the stars once they come out after watching this one..

They should not tell it is very Different or something.. they should simply tell it is very touching and beautiful...

I suggest make this thread as Review one too. because, for sure after the movie we will have some twit by the people who saw. and from tomorrow reviews posting too... Edited by Kool Ahmed - 11 years ago
Karan Johar ?@kjohar25

Yash Chopra...a father to me and to the entire film fraternity...today is not his swan song but a celebration of his Love to the nation...

This content was originally posted by: Kool Ahmed

I suggest make this thread as Review one too. because, for sure after the movie we will have some twit by the people who saw. and from tomorrow reviews posting too...

No this is just for the premiere.

I will make a topic for the reviews too.

That way it will be more organized and easier ðŸ˜Š
Star_on_earth thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
i dont think there will be any negative comment about this movie... not from BW aleast.. critics is another thing!

Too_Much thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
This content was originally posted by: Star_on_earth

i dont think there will be any negative comment about this movie... not from BW aleast.. critics is another thing!

Agreed, No BW person tells anything negative about the movie after premier, but they will surely give a hint by the terms they use 😃
shilparao11 Off to the premier of #JTHJ tonite, all my bests to the all who worked on JTHJ. Proud to be a part of this project, Cheers :)

Harshdeep Kaur ?@HarshdeepKaur

Leaving for the Grand Premiere of Jab Tak Hai Jaan.. Really feel privileged to be a part of this epic film!!

Edited by PuffinHypercity - 11 years ago
kunal kohli ?@kunalkohli

Headed to Yashraj to watch Yashji's film,so many memories of such warm times spent with him.

Sneha Rajani ?@SnehaRajani

#JTHJ Premiere.. Yashji we will always love you.. Jab Tak Hai Jaan!

Lennie thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
This content was originally posted by: Star_on_earth

Agreed

I just have to think of the Mausam premiere and what the BW celebs were saying, how good it was and so on, but when i saw it, the movie was bad, just bad...  i certainly couldnt connect to it and so on
Star_on_earth thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
This content was originally posted by: Kool Ahmed

Agreed, No BW person tells anything negative about the movie after premier, but they will surely give a hint by the terms they use 😃

ya normally at the premier everyone praises the movie, but i meant even after that nobody will say anything negative about it, since it is yash chopra's last movie 

so as a respect, who would find faults in it... even if there is anything, it can be ignored.