Posted: 11 years ago
Originally posted by hetalmkn

Guys!!!

we just heard SP trying to keep barun till jan!!

we heard from someone... dnt know how true...

but my heart is saying its true!!!

OMG OMG OMG ... I just hope its true.
Originally posted by Aphrodite88

why until jan??
after that??
dnt want to say this,but the show may end..
Originally posted by angelic_leena_3

how ''LONG'' meeting is going on???

Its still on
Originally posted by shona3

meeting is still "ON"😃

I really hope a positive outcome come out of the meeting...or else I might even be stupid enough to take a flight to India just to beat some crap into SP and PH both...😆
Originally posted by shillu.arshi

Thanks preetz 🤗

Shillu Di ðŸ¤—
Originally posted by TRULYNANDINI

Yea, rumors wer there ki show will end Jan-Feb!
Originally posted by TRULYNANDINI

yea true!
how i wish sp then makes another show with barun and sanaya

Originally posted by hetalmkn

Guys!!!

we just heard SP trying to keep barun till jan!!

we heard from someone... dnt know how true...

but my heart is saying its true!!!

If that becomes true then I will be happy with that!! ðŸ˜Š

Keep praying guys hopefully they will hear our prays and will help us! 
Originally posted by SSB28

OMG OMG OMG ... I just hope its true.

I dont care as long as they end the show with the orignal cast...They can end it in Jan...Thank God for the good news ðŸ˜ƒ

Animated Pitch of TV Show Enters International Contest.

Minisha Jaiswal, 12-Nov-2012 07:57:18 AM

Font Size:  
Keywords: Varun mehta | animation | International Film Competition | India |
iss pyaar ko main kya naam doon

An Animated pitch of popular Indian Television show 'Iss Pyaar ko kya naam doon' has been entered in an International Video Contest by Acclaimed short film maker Varun Mehta (The Unknown World) this November. The short features the popular characters from the show played by popular actors Barun Sobti and Sanaya Irani. The short presents the characters deeply in love. Talking about the concept Varun said 'As an Animator, I feel responsible towards how should I shape the thing up, since Animation hasn't got the favourable response here it deserved to get unlike other countries.

"We need to get new Ideas out to get out Animation out of its infancy stage and even though the idea is just bizarre, a start is needed to take place." This is not the first time an animated pitch has surfaced like that. Pitches of popular shows like Geet and Miley Jab Hum Tum have already gone popular over the Internet. Talking more about the matter Mehta said '"The main idea to use these pitches over the net is to get them recognized and they can be further taken to full production value. An Animated TV feature or a movie anything that can get the right exposure."

On the Other hand, Fans have received the pitch almost positively and have already started pushing the 'Vote' Button. However, most of the fans are mourning about the exit of their favourite star 'Barun Sobti' from the show. But some fans have come out to show the solidarity for the show and the actors.  Voting has already started on the site. People can sign up at http://www.votemyvid.com/signup and vote at http://www.votemyvid.com/watch-videos/1881 The contest shall run up to November 30.

http://www.mynews.in/News/animated_pitch_of_tv_show_enters_international_contest._N514507.html