India-Forums

Arjun
Arjun

MY DIWALI GIFT: A Story...

salta IF-Sizzlerz
salta
salta

Posted: 12 November 2012 at 5:26am | IP Logged

Okay guys here's the diwali gift for everyone… hope you'll enjoy it…. It's a story with all my friends in it with your crushes…

"Hey… it's so nice na… or this one… or…" samiya asked Arjun, who was staring at her, with a little bit tired expression…

"Why are you looking at me like this… why don't you say anything…" samiya asked him complainingly.

"Hey dear… listen… come here na.." Arjun said and pulled her towards himself…. And then continued… "whatever you will wear… you're always so beautiful… and if you ask me, then to.. you look most beautiful when…"

"When…" Samiya excitedly asked to his handsome husband deciding in her mind that what he'll tell, she's gonna dress that way.

"So… I find you most beautiful when you are in that blue saree… you know… just that saree, and your pink cheeks and then you…" said Arjun in a naughty tone winking at her.

"Arjun… you know what.." samiya suddenly displayed her angry looks to him and threw a pillow at him, but he escaped that, and it irritated him more.

"You know what you are never serious… I am not gonna talk with you… it's my best friend's engagement.. but you are so… hmmm.." samiya said angrily, pouted her face and sat on bed.

Arjun looked at her, smiled at his sweet, cute and innocent wifey, and love of his life.

"Hey dear.. come on just kidding… and yeah you look beautiful in blue… that blue saree with white border. You just look like an angel… my angel."

Samiya smiled lovingly, and then he looked at her lovingly, her frowning face as the plates of her saree, were not helping her easily. He got up from the bed, and lined up all the plates carefully, and perfectly, and then his hand rested on her bare waist till she nudged him and said.. " you too have to get ready…"

"Really…so I was saying ki.." he was gonna say something when samiya's phone rang and as she the caller's id, she started jumping from happiness.

"Arjun.. Arjun… see who has called… I am just so happy… I am gonna…"

"Sammy dear.. at least pick up the phone…" Arjun said.

Samiya picked up the phone, it was megha, long lost best friend, though they were still in touch, but they hadn't met anyone after she and Rathore had moved to U.S.

* Phone conversation*

Samiya: Hello meghu…

Megha: Hey Samiya dear… how are you..?

Samiya: Don't talk to me… and shuchi too is not gonna talk to you ever… I mean she is getting engaged and you are not coming… and you know..

Megha: Listen… listen..

Samiya: No you listen… you know you guys are so engrossed in your life that…

Megha: (now louder) shut up… Stopped right now..

Sameer who was lying quiet his eyes closed, with his head in megha's lap… was stunned at this…

Rathore: What's this… ab to main chup hoon, still you are saying… I mean you know what… (then he notices that she is talking on the phone) oh so chatterbox ne kisi aur ko pakad rakha hai… but I'm not gonna let you talk so easily… not at all.. (and he tickles her)

Megha:….  Stopped… stop…

Samiya: par main to tab se chup hi hoon..

Megha: Not you… it's … stopped… Sammeeer… I'm gonna kill you…

Samiya: Oh gosh… you guys are just so…

Sameer snatches the phone from her hand, and say…

Sameer: hey Samiya… look the thing is that we are coming at shuchi and arnie's engagement… but don't tell them… we are gonna join you guys at your home after two hours… that's it… no more questions no more answers… bye…(cuts the call) and now it's you… Maggie dear…

next is gonna in the next post... just coming.

Edited by meghasingh - 12 November 2012 at 8:24am

The following 18 member(s) liked the above post:

ARHI-SKLOVERSkgmuipkknd-fanNirju99pihu_angadMellifluousGurmeet4Drashtipurecure-Panda-Queen.Beeprava55663funkyliciousHaruhi_MoLove_ArnieSneha113shrutisweety_TaNi_vidya.anand

salta IF-Sizzlerz
salta
salta

Posted: 12 November 2012 at 5:27am | IP Logged
INDEX
PART1-PG 1

Edited by meghasingh - 12 November 2012 at 11:38pm

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

prava55663funkyliciousshrutisweety

salta IF-Sizzlerz
salta
salta

Posted: 12 November 2012 at 5:27am | IP Logged
res

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

prava55663funkylicious

funkylicious IF-Sizzlerz
funkylicious
funkylicious

Posted: 12 November 2012 at 5:31am | IP Logged
OMG meghu... tune kya likha hai.. Chap 1 is fantastic dear... waiting for your update eagerly.. yaarBig smile

Clap for writing an OS soo fast yaar continue just continueWink
hayeee Sammy & ArjunEmbarrassed
Meghu & Sam...
Sanchu & Arnieee...Embarrassed

much more excited to know who's going to show up nextWinkLOL

Edited by funkylicious - 12 November 2012 at 5:38am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

prava55663salta

purecure IF-Rockerz
purecure
purecure

Posted: 12 November 2012 at 5:40am | IP Logged
main nahii hoon ismein...unwaee unweaee!!!

hayee meri footi kismat!!!

ok enough of drama...

awesoem story dear...actually funny...itni jaldi OS mein bhi utaar diya amazing...wat a writer u r!!!!

chap1 pe dil aa gaya yaar...n u n rathore...n sami n arjun...lolxx
i mena wow...so sexy i mean romantic!!!

yaar khushi express nahii ho rahii...update ch2 fast!!!

Edited by purecure - 12 November 2012 at 5:51am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

salta

Devilicious IF-Sizzlerz
Devilicious
Devilicious

Posted: 12 November 2012 at 5:45am | IP Logged
oh my god kya megha ye kya likha hai i really cant stop my laugh ROFL
but jo bhi likha hai it was so sweet Star

salta

Queen.Bee IF-Sizzlerz
Queen.Bee
Queen.Bee

Posted: 12 November 2012 at 5:58am | IP Logged
samiya?? Confused

megha?? Confused

salta

Haruhi_Mo IF-Sizzlerz
Haruhi_Mo
Haruhi_Mo

Posted: 12 November 2012 at 6:33am | IP Logged
lovely dear
and Arjun telling Samiya that he loves her with nothing onLOL
So samiya and Arjun
You and Rathore
this means Shuchi must be with Arnav or BarunWink
please continueSmile

salta

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index