India-Forums

Punar Vivah
Punar Vivah

im happy and sad too has in one hand

hana_y IF-Rockerz
hana_y
hana_y

Posted: 12 November 2012 at 5:26am | IP Logged
there will be sadness from arti who will want to help prashant she will wanted to say to yash but may be she will not be able so she will decided to hide and do it without letting yash know of it .

happy will be how yash will start missing her as she may be thinking on prashant illness and will start being away from him , he will start feeling the love for her then he will realize he has fall in love with arti and will find out about the truth too and he may be possessive too forward arti and ansh .

so for me it will be a good track to see how yash will fight for his love for arti and here will start yash love track in real for arti .what you think guys .

The following 11 member(s) liked the above post:

riddhima1padmavarakui1984gshow2011lulujjjj-AarYaholic-mary78613maha9gcluvPuvZgafulu14

-AarYaholic- IF-Rockerz
-AarYaholic-
-AarYaholic-

Posted: 12 November 2012 at 5:36am | IP Logged
Yes a wonderful track coming ahead...that has my fingers crossed XX

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

hana_y

kundra Goldie
kundra
kundra

Posted: 12 November 2012 at 5:38am | IP Logged
Im not happy, wether he realises his love or not she won't be forgiven so easily. If she helps prashant by putiing Ansh in danger then she doesn't deserve Yash's forgiveness.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

razzyphana_y

gshow2011 IF-Rockerz
gshow2011
gshow2011

Posted: 12 November 2012 at 5:39am | IP Logged
good post interesting delima

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

hana_y

hana_y IF-Rockerz
hana_y
hana_y

Posted: 12 November 2012 at 5:42am | IP Logged
may be she dont have any potion to do than to hide it we know she is trying to say but every time it not happen so she may be try again when she will fail then she will help him for her it will be her repaid as he save their life in lalttpur she will not feel love for him any more as she is madly love yash 
akui1984 IF-Rockerz
akui1984
akui1984

Posted: 12 November 2012 at 5:42am | IP Logged
Originally posted by hana_y

there will be sadness from arti who will want to help prashant she will wanted to say to yash but may be she will not be able so she will decided to hide and do it without letting yash know of it .

Hmmm...I thought she was determined to tell him??? I mean how long more does she wanna continue lying??? She knows that keeping up with the lie is such a huge burden cause one slip and things will fall apart yet she chose not to tell him...I am disappointed...But obviously I have to see how this unfold first...

happy will be how yash will start missing her as she may be thinking on prashant illness and will start being away from him , he will start feeling the love for her then he will realize he has fall in love with arti and will find out about the truth too and he may be possessive too forward arti and ansh .
I know I know!!! I have the same thoughts...Hahaha...And please CVs give us Yash's POV...You know sometimes they show all his actions and I do have problems deciphering them...And they give us only Aarti's thoughts all the time...We wanna know what Yash thinks too...Haha...I am looking forward to this...But he is gonna be super disappointed in Aarti...

so for me it will be a good track to see how yash will fight for his love for arti and here will start yash love track in real for arti .what you think guys .

I hope he is gonna fight for his love...If CVs have other plans...OMG!!!! I just gotta watch it and see how the cookie  crumbles...HeheLOL
PuvZ IF-Sizzlerz
PuvZ
PuvZ

Posted: 12 November 2012 at 7:14am | IP Logged
I am so confused. Really looking forward to what CV as in store for us.
gcluv IF-Sizzlerz
gcluv
gcluv

Posted: 12 November 2012 at 7:19am | IP Logged
wonderful , suspenseful  track !!!!!!!

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index