India-Forums

Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon
Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

We want justice SP, no need for articles or post

Nereides Groupbie
Nereides
Nereides

Posted: 12 November 2012 at 5:23am | IP Logged
I posted  today morning saying I am hurt that all are playing ther games but what the hell SP can't just like that announce that Barun is leaving. Myself & my friends fought with our family for retaining a subscription of SP only to watch this show, others not to our taste. If you can't do a proper handling of a PH and can't retain an actor to give the serial a good ending why should I consider you the biggest channel in TV industry ? I don't want any more of your subscription if IPKKND is not given a proper ending. I don't care what negotiations you have to do but for a serial which has a huge fan base and with the best jodi ever I am not ready to compromise. Either you give us a good ending or be ready to take this serial off air as no one of us are ready to watch this anymore without Sarun. Seeing SI wih a new guy is a pathetic plot which even my granny doesn't agree.  4lions will never get any of their other shows a ht if they do this...it is a huge loss for all of you. Never have you had such international fan base before. Either hear us viewers or bear the consequences..TRUST is hard to achieve & once bitten twice shy is our motto now. We want justice done to us, it is our right as dedicated fans. 

International fans I know you completely agree with this.

Gul if you are doing this to make the serial go off air, remember fans are not stupid...we have been swing what pattern you have been following & no mom is loved who ignores her other babies when a new one comes. Consequences will sure be there one day or the other. 

Edited by Nereides - 12 November 2012 at 5:28am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

sami99

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top