Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
OMG mohd. Aman gone.   Not bad.
he should.
Jasim can do more eee
OOO
AAA
better than mohd.Aman
But if Jasim would do mistake any day, he can go same day.
Mohd.Aman could not sing the song nicely. That is why he gone.
He needs to do lot of practice.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

8Tia9 thumbnail
In last season, one great classical singer thousands time better than Mohammad Aman went out due to less voting. What a brilliant singer was he.
music-a-muse thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Best harmonium player definitely.πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘ Best classical singer, will take a rain check😊
8Tia9 thumbnail
Freed hasan 20 aug 2010 part 11 and many more was a material of winner by all means

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PYhARvBFXEI&feature=relmfu
8Tia9 thumbnail
And pure classical natural voice unique : Harnoor wrestle urf singer

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jXsmt1El8ws
8Tia9 thumbnail
All gone due to voting.  
tulipbaby53 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Jasim and Mohammed Aman are both very talented and extremely trained artists. I do not think you can compare one to another. I do feel though, that Mohammed Aman is a league of his own. What he can do musically as an artist, I don't think anyone I have heard on reality platform can do. Sure everyone makes a mistake while singing, but look at the level of difficulty he singing at and overall how consistent he is compared to the rest. According to me, no one ever sings flawlessly live, so there should be some forgiveness for one or two small mistakes. I don't really think though that Mohammed Aman really made a lot of mistakes like you are writing. 
8Tia9 thumbnail
This is your opinion. I have my own opinion. I mentioned link above, listen that video to find out truth. Mohammad Aman did not sing well this time. There are many enjoyable classical song. One he sang well, he got prize. When he killed the song he gone. He does not have very good knowledge. Judges are not respecting him but they are respecting classical song.
8Tia9 thumbnail
Jasim can sing the same song brilliantly.
aartigoyal18 thumbnail
Mistakes are natural. It would be bad luck of contestant when after great efforts, there would be mistakes in the song. Jasim can do too.