Punar Vivah
Punar Vivah

just imagine!!! (Page 2)

anushaarja IF-Rockerz
anushaarja
anushaarja

Posted: 12 November 2012 at 5:40am | IP Logged
@zahra
so u wanna say dat aarthi being pregnant may help her out...
and if role reversal is there... then there will definitely be MU b/w aarthi n yash...
wat if aarthi is pregnant with aayu then too... knowing dat yash still have feelings 4 aripta will she be with him??

Edited by anushaarja - 12 November 2012 at 5:41am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

gshow2011

-Zahra15- IF-Rockerz
-Zahra15-
-Zahra15-

Posted: 12 November 2012 at 5:43am | IP Logged
Originally posted by anushaarja

@zahra

Maybe because Yash isnt the kind of a person who will let her pregnant wife suffer.

gshow2011

anushaarja IF-Rockerz
anushaarja
anushaarja

Posted: 12 November 2012 at 5:47am | IP Logged
Originally posted by zahra15

@zahra

Maybe because Yash isnt the kind of a person who will let her pregnant wife suffer.

if role reversal is there... then there will definitely be MU b/w aarthi n yash...
wat if aarthi is pregnant with aayu then too... knowing dat yash still have feelings 4 aripta will she be with him??

gshow2011

-Zahra15- IF-Rockerz
-Zahra15-
-Zahra15-

Posted: 12 November 2012 at 5:48am | IP Logged

@zahra
and if role reversal is there... then there will definitely be MU b/w aarthi n yash...

I never said Yash would be having those same kind of feelings for Arpita neither Aarti would have for Prashanth, just some kind of compassion and sympathy.

In the first place, Yash would have never left her if she was loyal to him and all loving and caring.
So if they would have been divorced, it would have been because of some great problems as yASH ISNT THE ONE WHO WILL leave for trivial matters.

So yes if then he gets to know The girl whom he once loved is having some issues as bad as this, he would have helped her, not out of love but out of humanity, sympathy and the love he ONCE HAD for that woman, just like I hope it will be the case here. If not for Prashanth Ansh wouldnt have been here, and somewhere Aarti is thankful to him for that. And again if not for him, she wouldnt have got Yash and indirectly she will be thankful to him for this as well. So, all in all if she ever decides to help him, she should do, I would defo support her as I know it won;t be out of love, well i hope so at least.

And same would have applied in case of role reversal as well.

gshow2011

nuresmeralda Goldie
nuresmeralda
nuresmeralda

Posted: 12 November 2012 at 6:50am | IP Logged
i think he will go coz he love arpita so much...

gshow2011

PuvZ IF-Sizzlerz
PuvZ
PuvZ

Posted: 12 November 2012 at 6:51am | IP Logged
Of course he will go and help her. That's Yash's nature
---nishu--- IF-Sizzlerz
---nishu---
---nishu---

Posted: 12 November 2012 at 6:55am | IP Logged
what to do

yash is lucky 

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Punar Vivah Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index