just imagine!!!

anushaarja thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 11 years ago
i wanna say guys... just imagine if yash is the divorcee and aarthi is the widow and then yash comes to know about arpita's cancer... then Ta-Da... will he go or will he not go?? JUST IMAGINE...πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜† u can make any sorta comment funny or serious... all are welcome...😊

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

pickachu thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7
I don't have such a strong imagination powerπŸ˜³πŸ˜†
anushaarja thumbnail

Originally posted by: pickachu

I don't have such a strong imagination powerπŸ˜³πŸ˜†

try it out na yaar fatty πŸ˜›koshish karne mein kya jata hian?? give some work to your brain...πŸ˜†
-AarYaholic- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
He will go...and why shouldn't he?
what better service than to serve a dying being...that too the one whom you loved a while ago!!
akui1984 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Go where????  You mean go back to Arprita???? Obviously he would even if she does not have cancer...Cause rmr Yash believes that you can only fall in love once??? So his one and only true love would start and end with Arprita...πŸ˜†
kundra thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
he would help her because Arpita was a caring person unlike prasant.
-Zahra15- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Well you are bound to feel something for the one who once was your very *life* as we would say.

I seriously have no problem with Aarti helping Prashanth since we should know that she DID love him once, he was her every reason for living.

So, will go to Yash. If ever he had such a problem, he should have gone and I guess it would have been less complicated since Yash wouldnt have hidden it from Aarti.

And in the current case it might entail to various MU unfortunately, which seems the only bad thing to me. Thankfully Aayyu is here, who in a mean might be her sahaara and the reason for which all will again get back to her πŸ˜† while Yash would have not have this option because as of now, I never saw a man getting Preggy πŸ˜†
anushaarja thumbnail

Originally posted by: kundra

he would help her because Arpita was a caring person unlike prasant.

wat if she is the same as Prashant...  will he go then too??
anushaarja thumbnail
@zahra
so u wanna say dat aarthi being pregnant may help her out...
and if role reversal is there... then there will definitely be MU b/w aarthi n yash...
wat if aarthi is pregnant with aayu then too... knowing dat yash still have feelings 4 aripta will she be with him??
Edited by anushaarja - 11 years ago
-Zahra15- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: anushaarja

@zahra
so u wanna say dat aarthi being pregnant may help her out...

Maybe because Yash isnt the kind of a person who will let her pregnant wife suffer.