Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

India-Forums

This is not Over - Sobti - UPDT Pg 27 (Page 7)

prettypri IF-Rockerz
prettypri
prettypri

Posted: 12 November 2012 at 6:10am | IP Logged
Originally posted by innocentgreen

GUYS WAKE UP..IT IS MADMIDASS WHO FORCED HIM TO QUIT IPKKND NOT GUL... THIS IS ALL PUBLICITY STUNT.WHY WOULD THEY PUBLISH PICTURE OF BARUN & SHENAZ ON FACEBOOK AFTER SP ANNOUNCED BARUN QUITTING IPKKND.

Hmm..interesting new spin...they are saying they will connect fans to Barun when fans miss himConfused
But what abt missing Barun as ASR.they can't help with that

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

innocentgreengifttag

..mrinalini.. IF-Rockerz
..mrinalini..
..mrinalini..

Originally posted by --Nishita--

Originally posted by Appy_Indy

[QUOTE=--Nishita--]My head has been spinning after 

if his contact has been renewed few months before then an actor cannot quit unless the ph and the channel take a stand. The actor is bound to serve. its by law. but yes i dont know how that renewal is made and what clauses are there. but as far as i know the clauses which is typical for any production house or channel the actor have to give a huge amount as damage control if he decided to leave after signing the contract.

Exactly. From what I know, the contract is for a year. Why would anybody with a sane mind want to terminate the contract when he has no other offers in hand? Almost 6 months before the release of his movie?

That's what I have been asking too...Why would he give up his only source of bread and butter at the moment??Is he not aware of the uncertainties of the showbiz world??!!

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

spsharmilagifttagcuppa_n_cricket

preciousbarun Groupbie
preciousbarun
preciousbarun

IF BARUN IS NOT THERE I WILL NOT WATCH THE SHOW AND NOT EVEN BOTHER ABOUT WHAT IS HAPPENING IN THE SHOW. ONLY THINK ABOUT BARUN AND WILL FOLLOW HIS NEW PROJECTS. LOVE U BARUN SOBTI. HE IS THE BEST FOREVER. AND IT IS EASY TO BASH ANYONE BUT IT NEEDS A GOOD MIND TO BE WITH HIM AND TO SUPPORT HIM. IT IS ONLY POSSIBLE FOR A TRUE SOBTIAN. LOVE U BARUN.
-Koeli_Appy- IF-Stunnerz
-Koeli_Appy-
-Koeli_Appy-

Guardian of CC, FF Graphicer Head, S/C Banner Contest Winner

Posted: 12 November 2012 at 6:12am | IP Logged

GUYS WAKE UP..IT IS MADMIDASS WHO FORCED HIM TO QUIT IPKKND NOT GUL... THIS IS ALL PUBLICITY STUNT.WHY WOULD THEY PUBLISH PICTURE OF BARUN & SHENAZ ON FACEBOOK AFTER SP ANNOUNCED BARUN QUITTING IPKKND.

oh please they cannot force him buddy. Actors are contracted and in the contracts it is clearly writen that they need to be present during their promotions and promotion happens just a month before the release. Guys the songs are yet to release come on man. and yes it is also stated in the contract that the actor need to be present during the dubbing. Actors are not involved in post productions for god sake. and no PH can force any actor to quit any other production house.

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

Dreamer-89gifttageyesonmeThithliDhostcuppa_n_cricket..mrinalini..

GoGreen IF-Sizzlerz
GoGreen
GoGreen

Posted: 12 November 2012 at 6:13am | IP Logged
Appy noways this show will survive...

mark my words...

this show is a team work..every one are leaving...

even fan base is also a main part in this team...so even fanbase too will leave the team or i say Quit...so who will watch...

only a few makers of the show...

gifttagcuppa_n_cricket

rima IF-Stunnerz
rima
rima

precisely for the reasons you mentioned it is fight to finish

aar ya paar
we have to know why sobti is targeted
he is like a pawn in the hands of the big guys

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

Dreamer-89meshasspsharmilagifttagshubz1stg1Punkin22..mrinalini..soapsudsOmoraboti

innocentgreen Goldie
innocentgreen
innocentgreen

oh please they cannot force him buddy. Actors are contracted and in the contracts it is clearly writen that they need to be present during their promotions and promotion happens just a month before the release. Guys the songs are yet to release come on man. and yes it is also stated in the contract that the actor need to be present during the dubbing. Actors are not involved in post productions for god sake. and no PH can force any actor to quit any other production house.

really,are u so sure...

gifttag-Koeli_Appy-

-Koeli_Appy- IF-Stunnerz
-Koeli_Appy-
-Koeli_Appy-

Guardian of CC, FF Graphicer Head, S/C Banner Contest Winner

Posted: 12 November 2012 at 6:14am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sampin

Originally posted by --Nishita--

[QUOTE=--Nishita--]My head has been spinning after 

if his contact has been renewed few months before then an actor cannot quit unless the ph and the channel take a stand. The actor is bound to serve. its by law. but yes i dont know how that renewal is made and what clauses are there. but as far as i know the clauses which is typical for any production house or channel the actor have to give a huge amount as damage control if he decided to leave after signing the contract.

Exactly. From what I know, the contract is for a year. Why would anybody with a sane mind want to terminate the contract when he has no other offers in hand? Almost 6 months before the release of his movie?

That's what I have been asking too...Why would he give up his only source of bread and butter at the moment??Is he not aware of the uncertainties of the showbiz world??!!

and the contract has been renewed recently i guess. Why will star plus agree to renew and actor's term when he is serving notice period???

Either they thought they will convince the PH and the actor

Or they just did it so that he attends UK tour.

This is plain and simple guys.

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

Dreamer-89..mrinalini..cuppa_n_cricketGoGreen-Prashu-

Go to top