Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

India-Forums

This is not Over - Sobti - UPDT Pg 27 (Page 6)

arsh_sp IF-Rockerz
arsh_sp
arsh_sp

Posted: 12 November 2012 at 6:05am | IP Logged
well written honey..now plz give the answers someone

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

nicki11honeypriya

--Nishita-- IF-Sizzlerz
--Nishita--
--Nishita--

Posted: 12 November 2012 at 6:06am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Appy_Indy

Originally posted by --Nishita--

My head has been spinning after reading all the articles and tweets. Even I want to know when the break turned into quit? Barun very clearly said he was not leaving the serial but would be on a break depending on the storyline. Going by what you have posted, you feel he will come back in Dec? Barun has been very honest. 

All chappals in the world need to be thrown at the channel for blatantly lying to its viewers about him quitting. You maybe right Priya...Sobti wanted a break but the business minded channel cashed in on that. If I am not mistaken, his contract was renewed recently so Star obviously knew about his break plans.

I dont even expect the PH to come forward. Gul aunty can be happy with her cup of coffeeAngry

I think we should all just trust Sobti. Till now he has said he wants a break. The day he tells his viewers he is quitting, I will believe it. 

if his contact has been renewed few months before then an actor cannot quit unless the ph and the channel take a stand. The actor is bound to serve. its by law. but yes i dont know how that renewal is made and what clauses are there. but as far as i know the clauses which is typical for any production house or channel the actor have to give a huge amount as damage control if he decided to leave after signing the contract.

Exactly. From what I know, the contract is for a year. Why would anybody with a sane mind want to terminate the contract when he has no other offers in hand? Almost 6 months before the release of his movie?

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

Dreamer-89spsharmilanicki11fareegifttag..mrinalini..

nancynair Goldie
nancynair
nancynair

Posted: 12 November 2012 at 6:07am | IP Logged
I believe that it will all work out well for Sobti,whatever the outcome.

As all our thoughts and prayers are with him.

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

simpnicki11spsharmilagifttagOmoraboti

ThithliDhost IF-Dazzler
ThithliDhost
ThithliDhost

Posted: 12 November 2012 at 6:07am | IP Logged
The show is ending in FEB. Barun leaving the show by End of NOV. PH brings in a new lead just for 3 months? Hard to believe.. Is the Show to continue if the new lead is a hit with viewers? Smart move PH.. Confused

An actor who gave 18 months of his life to breath life to ASR, now wants to call it quits, when just 3 more months is left for the show to end! Unbelievable.. Shocked.. 

PH pulling strings? Channel blaming actor! 

End of the day we viewers are the losers.. The show we love(d) , the show that become so famous just because of us, is going to be ruined.. The star crossed love story now to become just like any other ordinary drama.. 

It is such a sad ending to a beautiful fairy tale named "IPK"...Cry

Still hoping against hope that something positive will come out of all our protests.. Still spamming, calling... 

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

Dreamer-89crazyaddictionnicki11gifttag..mrinalini..cuppa_n_cricketOmoraboti-Prashu-

meens80 IF-Dazzler
meens80
meens80

Posted: 12 November 2012 at 6:08am | IP Logged
Great objective post Priya, yes there still are a lot of open questions and contradictions.
I just feel terrible for Barun, a picture speaks more than a 1000 words. Look at him in the teaser interview, in all the recent offscreen IPK pics, he looks ill, exhausted and sad. Then i saw the new pic posted by the MAMR team and my heart skipped a beat, he looks so fresh and HOT..
Seriously all this pressure and games are getting to this simple honest man, what are theydoing to him Cry Cry

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

-Reva-Dreamer-89crazyaddictionshubz1gifttagpremparbatsoapsuds..mrinalini..cuppa_n_cricket

nilmi IF-Dazzler
nilmi
nilmi

Posted: 12 November 2012 at 6:09am | IP Logged
Originally posted by saaruipk

Originally posted by showstruck

New suggestion coming, we should hold Mad Midass responsible too??

Don't know anymore.
i agree..look at their tweets!!

MadMidaas Films ?@MadMidaasFilms

Not very good news for all the IPKND fan BUT We promise to keep you connected to barun when you miss him :-)... http://fb.me/1VEpPUrMN 

Expand

I have a same doubt in my mind...AngryDid you guys see that photo...DeadThey are trying  to get advantage at this panic situation...DeadDead 

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

nicki11gifttag..mrinalini..IllGetOverIpk

cuppa_n_cricket IF-Rockerz
cuppa_n_cricket
cuppa_n_cricket

Originally posted by Appy_Indy

Originally posted by GoGreen

every one or some are saying he had put down papers...

why cant they get into them...HE WAS MADE TOO...

Why for once ...get to this matter where Players played very nicely...

Why to end the show in FEB...why cant they do it now...

If so why cant they make BARUN stay till FEB and give him a well deserved break and rope him in anather serial.

I want answers from GUL...why she leaked and supported the so called member who leaked that Barun put his papers down...she did it wantedly...

now she have to tell when the truth is out...

As Abhaas tweeted...now we have to demand answers for Akshay and Deepali exit too...
Abhaas exit...too...

well sumu regarding FEB thing they are simply gambling with the new face. if they see steady TRP i bet they will not end the show. Its all about money honey koi kadar nahi hai emotions ki. aur karen bhi kyun they are running a business after all not any snagtha

Ok TRPs may be stable if they hold on to the drama element...which seems highly unlikely one coz even TRP audience of this show are those who like the jodi and two coz the lack of interest for the show from the PH's side is evident.
But what about maximum of the international audience they'll be losing...the one's who'll cancel subscriptions! and the goodwill they'll lose...why doesn't star care about any of these?

Edited by CrazySree - 12 November 2012 at 6:12am
faree IF-Dazzler
faree
faree

any update guys 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

crazyaddiction

Go to top