Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

India-Forums

This is not Over - Sobti - UPDT Pg 27 (Page 39)

shubz1 IF-Dazzler
shubz1
shubz1

Posted: 13 November 2012 at 9:34am | IP Logged
Gul Khan:  From your interview, So it is ok for BS for some fans to look at him in the positive light and some to look at him in the negative light..  But you can't take it, if someone sees you in a negative light..  Thanks I understand the gist of your interview..

What a fabricated interview.. The very fact that you brought the interview out at this time, talking about the 'insult spectacle - how you did not make him cry' shows how much you are involved in BS's exit...  How much you have to hide... Damage control to the biggest degree..  

GK: If you were really that good, why did you not once in that fabricated interview ask BS to stay back... Scared, if he may say yes.. The fact that you didn't, clearly speaks your intentions.. 

SP, now you have a chance to become a hero..   GK has painted a great picture, how she has nothing to do with BS's exit and it was just Barun - yes the guy who loves to work and entertain us, he has for the last 1.5 years, who did not even try to quit, when he was doing a movie, now wants an exit just for a 10 day break.. (yeah, yeah we believe it, if we can't read between the lines..)  Now go with a white flag, convince Barun to stay.. and get a name for yourself...   Chance to save your name.. 

BS, whatever happens, I will always support you. You have yet again proved to be honest and decent in the whole process. You stand tall in my eyes atleast... 
I am not giving up yet.. Still sending emails to SP! 

Edited by shu_cal - 13 November 2012 at 9:35am

The following 12 member(s) liked the above post:

simpspsharmilacrazyaddictionDazeesmiley-shineystg1SunoNa...PSharadapri_armaan--Nishita--Barun_Addictriti4u

Channa_mereyaa IF-Sizzlerz
Channa_mereyaa
Channa_mereyaa

Posted: 13 November 2012 at 9:38am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -sylph-

Originally posted by -Delicious_BS-

Originally posted by sampin

Divzy,me thinks its far frm over.he has landed in a bigger mess.paropkari man while saving GUL's ass landed in a bigger trouble.ppl were well manipulated!

Sam.. forum's status and the comments by members is enough to prove what a big trouble he he created for himself.. i just cant even imagine this..! pathetic!
Tashu, sam.. ppl who know him will read through what ever happened.
People who never believed will never believe tho ke gal???

And remember one thing everything happens for the good. Finally what ever is in the destiny will happen, he is a brilliant actor and an awesome human being.
Lets wish luck for him and baki sab chinta chod dete hai..
If he has to make name in the industry and this amazingly talented person is here to stay then no matter who all manipulate or use him as a pawn, god will stay by the right person and do good.. :)

exactly.  sorry for butting in but if you go by the post the members putting blame on sobti were never his fan and always bashed him without reason and now when they got a reason they are making full use of it . its nothing newConfused
i know about barun only this much that he is a talented and a hardworking guy. his work speak today and in future also. from bhph to dmg to ipk the growth can be seen so evidently! he will surely reach height if there are some people with venom then their are thousands and more who admire him and will alwaysThumbs Up but he needs to understand how much people love him and not underestimate himself . he is to naive to know this!

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

suhanamausamcrazyaddictionstg1Barun_Addictpri_armaanriti4u

-Maha- IF-Sizzlerz
-Maha-
-Maha-

Posted: 13 November 2012 at 9:44am | IP Logged
Is he crazy or what? Confused
such interviews are only gonna ruin his career D'oh
whats with i wanted to quit in Feb ? was it necessary to tell now? in current situation ?

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

pri_armaan

_TheJoker- IF-Stunnerz
_TheJoker-
_TheJoker-

Posted: 13 November 2012 at 9:45am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -sylph-

Originally posted by -Delicious_BS-

Originally posted by sampin

Divzy,me thinks its far frm over.he has landed in a bigger mess.paropkari man while saving GUL's ass landed in a bigger trouble.ppl were well manipulated!

Sam.. forum's status and the comments by members is enough to prove what a big trouble he he created for himself.. i just cant even imagine this..! pathetic!
Tashu, sam.. ppl who know him will read through what ever happened.
People who never believed will never believe tho ke gal???

And remember one thing everything happens for the good. Finally what ever is in the destiny will happen, he is a brilliant actor and an awesome human being.
Lets wish luck for him and baki sab chinta chod dete hai..
If he has to make name in the industry and this amazingly talented person is here to stay then no matter who all manipulate or use him as a pawn, god will stay by the right person and do good.. :)

i know..well i am really thankful to Barun for giving ASR.. dont know about and now i really dont care..looks like people are ok with replacement or new entry whatever and me.. i had no hopes from the show since last feb..this man was the only reason i was watching the show.. and now going back to reality.

for me show ended with the remarriage and they lived happily ever after.
truth will come out one day.. for how long anyone can hide it! Gul will have to pay for whatever she did.

i wish him all the best ..and i hope he comes back with a new show soon cause i am gonna miss him badly :( cant write more!

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

suhanamausamsimpcrazyaddictionincandescentpri_armaanriti4u

JerryTheMouse IF-Rockerz
JerryTheMouse
JerryTheMouse

Posted: 13 November 2012 at 9:48am | IP Logged
Great post and great update. 

I agree wholeheartedly. 

Something's fishy and we want answers. Whatever they may be. Just plain answers. Not excuses. 

Thank you. 

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

thechaigirlpri_armaan

lolly143 IF-Rockerz
lolly143
lolly143

Posted: 13 November 2012 at 9:52am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Maha-

whats with i wanted to quit in Feb ? was it necessary to tell now? in current situation ?

@ bold.. exactly my thought dear. he's trying save everyone around him and everyone is using him. no wonder gul is a good writer. the interview was well scripted.

Edited by lolly143 - 13 November 2012 at 9:52am

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

crazyaddictionpri_armaan-Maha-riti4u

pri_armaan IF-Sizzlerz
pri_armaan
pri_armaan

Posted: 13 November 2012 at 10:00am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Maha-

Exactly!!!!! I so agree who does that

I dont have any problems tht he thot of resting tht time but bhai u know people are already blaming u, ur movie is releasing, u are called names everywhere then also u go and say such things

Outright foolish! Why is he hell bent on runing his career on his own!! This is sad feling like give him a slap stop saving others and being dumb be ntelligent u r loosng here everybody is clearing their names but ur image is runied!

f**k as Barun well wisher this is pinching me like hell :(

-Maha-riti4u

thechaigirl IF-Dazzler
thechaigirl
thechaigirl

Posted: 13 November 2012 at 10:04am | IP Logged
Originally posted by JerryTheMouse

Great post and great update. 

I agree wholeheartedly. 

Something's fishy and we want answers. Whatever they may be. Just plain answers. Not excuses. 

Thank you. 
I second you buddy. If every thing is so hunky dori why did they not release a simple straightforward press statement. Why all 3 parties involved are playing hide and seek with viewers? Y the answers change from a break to longish break to quitting in matter of minutes.. 

Why is neither Gul nor SP coming and facing public question face to face?

A lot of actors quit.. from Amar Upadhyay to Sushant SIngh Rajput but the situation was never this murky. Please dont BS viewers by saying things like are official statements needed. Yes they are bcos we r investing something very important here OUR TIME.

.I want to tell all parties involved do not preach to the viewers when you yourself are creating questions by your vague answers...

Edited by memyselfandrshi - 13 November 2012 at 10:05am

PSharadapri_armaan

Go to top