Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

India-Forums

This is not Over - Sobti - UPDT Pg 27 (Page 31)

Aphrodite88 IF-Sizzlerz
Aphrodite88
Aphrodite88

Posted: 12 November 2012 at 10:40pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by anodaksgfan

Aphrodite88-dear..no seperate post...
Its what I think happend...
See..pehle it was clear dat SP was on baruns side...or may b just trying to figure out what is more beneficial to them...
And once they realised that nothing cud b done..they made barun leave and struck a deal wid d PH...which cud b a new show..
Its not rocket science...but some dirty politics business tactic...which is clear from d responses star plus has been giving now...
oh ok thanks!!
damn this PH and SP
after ipk no SP nor any other show!

bs_deeps IF-Rockerz
bs_deeps
bs_deeps

Posted: 12 November 2012 at 10:49pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by indi52

poor large mnc and seasoned ph. an actor, an employee of a few years has put you in this state. shame on whom then? 

the very competency of the powerful star network, part of mega murdoch universe, is in question here.

I am not surprised with PH..What else can we expect from them..But I cant understand how channel let this come so far..They shud be ashamed of the way they have dealt with the situation..
their customer care is giving different answers to different callers..gone are the days where ppl dont know what others are being told..What is the point in cooking up stories when ppl are going to talk loud abt what they said..

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

crazyaddictionDazeeindi52

bs_deeps IF-Rockerz
bs_deeps
bs_deeps

Posted: 12 November 2012 at 10:59pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by honeypriya

Biggest Foul play - Teaser of interview yesterday morning - is it some oscar winning award show - that they they couldnt release the full version even after a day - how much more edits needed ???

that interview teaser is heights of their foolishness..

Priya..Is it possible for you to add your Qs in main post..as a quote probably..more people will get to read it even if they are not reading entire thread

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Dreamer-89Tanumonshubz1indi52

indi52 IF-Sizzlerz
indi52
indi52

Posted: 12 November 2012 at 11:01pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Dazee

Indi, this is brilliant indeed.  And so astute.  This is exactly what I have felt for a while now.  Gul had no idea Barun and Sanaya would pull this off and give ASR and Khushi -- and IPK -- a life of its own.

Now she takes the same model to her new show with her original actor and of course wants to shut this down, dumb this down and take away the flaming comparisons.  Because it is true the new guy in the new is no match nor is the woman.  I saw one promo online just to see what the big deal was and frankly hated it.  The girl was so screechy and the man so wooden.  I have no clue who he is -- haven't watched soaps before, but gather he has a big following.  that's Gul's supposed trump card.  or so she thinks.

So the PH shows Barun the door for speaking up about the script -- his and sanaya's and perhaps other people's characters and is shown the door.

What irks me and baffles me is why does star, that has the contract with Barun, not say heck no for 1-2 months we don't bring in a new face.  sort it out.

Or is it that now the PH wants to prove that the show can run without Barun?  And will bend ovr backwards with good scripts and attention to the new guy to show us and Barun -- that they are boss?

But he gets thrown under the bus in all this and that is what's so morally bankrupt and so appalling.

The PH has sent its minions to IF to say oh stop calling - its a done deal, or oh stop calling a newbie movie PH will take advantage -- heck why not?

So lets keep calling and writing...whatever the outcome, the point is the fight that must be engaged in now.

Indi, I agree with Priya -- please post this in the main forum.

i just put it up, dazee

http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=3288669

i really don't know what star gains from this. i guess an actor is being shown his place in the world, or whatever. thing is this was a wondrous creative product. pity no one could manage it. happens with the finest things at times. somehow once you start messing with it, it just goes away. i am glad barun and sanaya and the rest of the cast and the writers have ipk in their portfolio. especially barun and sanaya.

even if they never make anything again (and that will not happen, i am sure), they will be remembered long and with attendant face palm and dhak dhak. 

some day a movie can be made on this fiasco, it has shades of social network in its sickness, one upmanship, and double speak. love to see barun do barun in that. what say. LOL

Edited by indi52 - 12 November 2012 at 11:07pm

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

simpcrazyaddictionDazeenandu_2007cuppa_n_cricketbs_deeps

_TheJoker- IF-Stunnerz
_TheJoker-
_TheJoker-

Posted: 12 November 2012 at 11:03pm | IP Logged
this 4lions and SP!! arghh!!
i am really wondering that why the hell they cant come up with a conference or something and say the truth..if Barun indeed wants to move on why cant they give a public statement and say that!!
i cant believe this..just to get saved from all this and saved their repo they are putting the blame on the actor like this
what will be the worst that if WE give up and they clearly move on!!

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Moon_lightcrazyaddiction

indi52 IF-Sizzlerz
indi52
indi52

Posted: 12 November 2012 at 11:05pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by bs_deeps

Biggest Foul play - Teaser of interview yesterday morning - is it some oscar winning award show - that they they couldnt release the full version even after a day - how much more edits needed ???

that interview teaser is heights of their foolishness..

Priya..Is it possible for you to add your Qs in main post..as a quote probably..more people will get to read it even if they are not reading entire thread

ha ha, really priya, a TEASER of a chat between producer and actor who is leaving because he loves his fam so much? why video? why teaser (this is too too funny)? won't a simple clear statement to press suffice? these are the oscars. only before the movie is made. i can really see a film emerging out of this.

editor must have run away. LOL now we have to do a video on how he left to feed his penguins.

yes, agree with deeps, please put the q's on the main post.

Edited by indi52 - 12 November 2012 at 11:09pm

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

Dreamer-89shubz1..mrinalini..cuppa_n_cricketpri_armaan

Gazal.. IF-Dazzler
Gazal..
Gazal..

Posted: 12 November 2012 at 11:25pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by meens80

Originally posted by premparbat

Originally posted by Dazee

Priya, great post.  the politics of this fiaso stinks to the high heavens.  Really want them to bring Barun back, or end the show.  can't imagine it without the two of them together.  it their magic that we watch it for.

Hope to hear something positive this Diwali.

Hi , the thing is I am not sure as to where the negotiations are stuck and what does anyone want..

Don't the PH and SP not want Barun ? If they do then give him a definitive break to recuperate ?

Is it the script ? Then can't SP intervene. As it is we are seeing changes everyday .

Is the PH serious about cut your nose to spite your face scenario ? Is it about ego ? 

Just very confused about the crux of the problem really...unless it is about Barun wanting to quit which is really his decision then and it should be made clear ...then it is upto us to decide we want to see a new person in his place or not...

Does the PH "wants to convince" back when they have asked him to leave Angry

Priya, i agree that there is a lot more going on than meets the eye. The gaps in communication and contradictory information; plus both the PH and SP using Barun as a shield to get their own agenda is not going down well with me.
I know that Barun is under contract so he is bound by certain guidelines on communicating with fans but he needs to find a way to come clean coz people are blatantly calling him a liar. A lot of the audience is smart enough to see through the politics and blame games but there is a large section of the audience that is gullible and is falling for the crap put out by the PH and SP.

Barun has to be told that he has millions world over supporting him; and not just his character but the support extends to the actor as well. But the "stories" the PH/SP is making him tell is going to harm his reputation and fan base.
I thought you mentioned SP wanted to retain him, then why are they not coming out with a clear statement too..

Unbiasedly, keeping aside all the informatin and knowledge of the situation I have...

based on a simple logical mind, I will as a viewer raise few questions - and they too will raise the same point -

1) Fine ur actor, wanted to quit (we'll ignore that from break to quit it was overnight decision), he would have put in papers long back...not last week - in that scenario :

a) Did u try to convince him ? If it still didnt work out the convincing - you had two options - plan and finish the show with him - else like any other PH (who have ethics) give a press release to the audience, that our actor wants to part ways due to personal choices, and we continuing the show and wish him well ahead...Audience would have cried...but not screamed FOUL !!!

b) Channel too should have adressed it then, taken care of it - not gone ahead and announce an International show cheating people if he was indeed not agreeing to stay back...also, from an evening he is "undecided- taking a short break" to "seems to have made mind to quit"...????

Really if anyone answers me those above - Channel or PH - other than BS himself making statements or interviews when he is bound to them in contracts...I will as a viewer accept it was done in a decent manner

2) An actor who has put in 1.5 years of hard work - etc etc ...wants to "take a break for family and relax" at his peak Shocked...shall we really buy it even if I am clueless to anything - is he nearing his retirement age, is he a wife to look after kids and cooking or he is a Vijay mallya to go travelling on his jet ???  Movie comes in April !!!

Why will he not see his career's biggest project to completion for 1-2 months more and then leave when show closes !!!!

Answer the above - PH or Channel -- and we will take then anything u feed us !!!

He gave Nooreen interview last thurs - saying its break - that was recorded and to go on air today - in a weekend his statements have changed -- and they now nt gonna telecast that, but air a live interview ...wow, and they still saying they are "doodh ka dhula hua"

If fans sit silently and let them get away now, after UK trip, they have no idea whats gonna hit - watever be the statements released, they will be all to mislead - till UK trip it is to the fan's advantage that they can demand answers and "change the mind" and like Aabhas said - "have faith" Wink  

Are they discussing country's budget that in meetings after meetings since Friday they cant come to a single decision ClapClapClap

Quoted in some other post...quoting here too:

GUL, if u r over with ur editing then pls. answer these queries:

Q.1 Did we spam ur wall, or SP's to beg rather ask for a video like this? In which u and Barun are having coffee? { are u planning a new show- Coffee with GUL? }

Q.2 We asked for explanation...could u pls. invest ur time in making one video abt that.?

Q.3 Why didn't u conduct same interview with Akshay or Deepali or Abhaas or Sanaya? Aren't they one of ur cast?

Q.4 You actually asked him "you cried" thing? On a top of that laughed on it? Are u serious? Making mockery of his emotions?Angry
{Thank ur stars that BS is down to earth actor, other actor would have bashed u hard}

Q.5 What u actually want to prove from this Video?

Nice post Priya DiThumbs Up!!

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

Dreamer-89bhagyatharaTanumonIlincuppa_n_cricketbs_deepspri_armaan

deeps. IF-Dazzler
deeps.
deeps.

Posted: 12 November 2012 at 11:30pm | IP Logged
use this as ur siggy to show your support

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

Moon_lightDazeefareenandu_2007..mrinalini..

Go to top