Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

India-Forums

This is not Over - Sobti - UPDT Pg 27 (Page 28)

MastMalang IF-Sizzlerz
MastMalang
MastMalang

Posted: 12 November 2012 at 8:38pm | IP Logged
Priya, why is SP not acting in this? If PH has asked Barun to leave , then why is SP silent, can't they tell PH to resolve the matter. Is SP with PH or Barun in this matter?

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

shagun-rocks

Shru9ti IF-Dazzler
Shru9ti
Shru9ti

Posted: 12 November 2012 at 8:40pm | IP Logged
Nice update.I lyked ur new update.N dnt wrry.Fans hav decided,even we get a negative news,we'l fi8 till we hav it our way.We'l nt let dem get away easily dis tym.

nandu_2007

Omoraboti IF-Sizzlerz
Omoraboti
Omoraboti

Posted: 12 November 2012 at 8:50pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by honeypriya

Unbiasedly, keeping aside all the informatin and knowledge of the situation I have...

based on a simple logical mind, I will as a viewer raise few questions - and they too will raise the same point -

1) Fine ur actor, wanted to quit (we'll ignore that from break to quit it was overnight decision), he would have put in papers long back...not last week - in that scenario :

a) Did u try to convince him ? If it still didnt work out the convincing - you had two options - plan and finish the show with him - else like any other PH (who have ethics) give a press release to the audience, that our actor wants to part ways due to personal choices, and we continuing the show and wish him well ahead...Audience would have cried...but not screamed FOUL !!!

b) Channel too should have adressed it then, taken care of it - not gone ahead and announce an International show cheating people if he was indeed not agreeing to stay back...also, from an evening he is "undecided- taking a short break" to "seems to have made mind to quit"...????

Really if anyone answers me those above - Channel or PH - other than BS himself making statements or interviews when he is bound to them in contracts...I will as a viewer accept it was done in a decent manner

2) An actor who has put in 1.5 years of hard work - etc etc ...wants to "take a break for family and relax" at his peak Shocked...shall we really buy it even if I am clueless to anything - is he nearing his retirement age, is he a wife to look after kids and cooking or he is a Vijay mallya to go travelling on his jet ???  Movie comes in April !!!

Why will he not see his career's biggest project to completion for 1-2 months more and then leave when show closes !!!!

Answer the above - PH or Channel -- and we will take then anything u feed us !!!

Biggest Foul play - Teaser of interview yesterday morning - is it some oscar winning award show - that they they couldnt release the full version even after a day - how much more edits needed ???

He gave Nooreen interview last thurs - saying its break - that was recorded and to go on air today - in a weekend his statements have changed -- and they now nt gonna telecast that, but air a live interview ...wow, and they still saying they are "doodh ka dhula hua"

If fans sit silently and let them get away now, after UK trip, they have no idea whats gonna hit - watever be the statements released, they will be all to mislead - till UK trip it is to the fan's advantage that they can demand answers and "change the mind" and like Aabhas said - "have faith" Wink  

Are they discussing country's budget that in meetings after meetings since Friday they cant come to a single decision ClapClapClap

Priya!

If Sobti just decided to quit, even if for his movie - I would have been sad and that is it. But the way this all has been played - there should not be any question on whether this whole business is fishy or not. This IS fishy.

The first time the news came two months back - since then I am wondering - have I been this much fooled? Sobti is a hunky-dori guy but he never seemed stupid! Why on earth would he want to leave a show that will add to his movie audience? I actually think he probably asked for a break - I would not be surprised if it was for health reasons because he does look torn. But the rest .. is a mystery. The man who took up a job at an early age .. the man who has always been open about his struggle .. the man who is just married for two years .. the man who has just seen his career flourishing .. decides one fine morning, he does not want to work and want to relax at home???? Please!!

He is the man who finished his movie shoot in 40 days and still came to shoot for the show because he is accountable - you cannot question his dedication or hard work. And he just decides to leave the show when the show is about to end? If when he decided, the show was not fated to end soon .. now it does. So he would still leave .. not giving two more months to end the show that is his best work so far, a good end? This whole thing has so many loose ends .. and it just does not add up.

I am not a blind fan .. I have never been one. I have been thinking over it for days and in the day end, when I don't find any answer and when I see the questions are not to the man .. but to the Channel & the PH - I do know whom to blame or at least to whom to seek answers from.

Thanks for keeping us enlightened, Priya. Many of us could use it so much right now.

The following 18 member(s) liked the above post:

kabirh09Skill123simpshagun-rocksDazeeasr13Ilinshubz1nandu_2007bs_deepsstg1cuppa_n_cricketanodaksgfanpremparbathoneypriyaindi52Flora3333riti4u

momma1128 IF-Sizzlerz
momma1128
momma1128

Posted: 12 November 2012 at 8:56pm | IP Logged
Oh dear me, NK interview trashed for live.
Vultures!

The only thing I want is accountability to catch up with those who need it desperately.

Barun knows he has support. He must. The loyalty of 3 years is not washed away by a weekend of mud. At least for me.

The following 13 member(s) liked the above post:

simpshagun-rocksasr13nandu_2007shubz1anodaksgfanpremparbatcuppa_n_cricketSaRun.Flora3333honeypriyaindi52riti4u

Omoraboti IF-Sizzlerz
Omoraboti
Omoraboti

Posted: 12 November 2012 at 8:58pm | IP Logged
Someone called a guy from the PH and talked. Why am I not surprised with the replies he gave?

Flora3333

honeypriya IF-Sizzlerz
honeypriya
honeypriya

Posted: 12 November 2012 at 9:02pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by momma1128

Vultures!

The only thing I want is accountability to catch up with those who need it desperately.

Barun knows he has support. He must. The loyalty of 3 years is not washed away by a weekend of mud. At least for me.

No PH can get away with this sitting on a sofa, simple...Come out clean !!!

What has worked in disadvantage to PH, Channel and even Barun - is his connection with audience...

All the 3 parties forgot - not just the immense persona onscreen, fans have seen him up,close,personal offscreen too - which connection very few actors have been able to made till date !!!

SO in that scenario - however much he is pressurised, or however much the other two parties play games - that honesty and connection will uncover every truth they tryin to hide - it was the same person in his most candid interview told the people - he wants to work, and above all "Script is King " - so its simply two bases that unreveals rest of the foul play - today he is "unhappy with the show" and " he wants to sit at home " - and we blindly believe PH who have 0 PR skills !!!

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

irisDazeespsharmilaIlinpremparbatbs_deepsstg1riti4u

crazyaddiction Goldie
crazyaddiction
crazyaddiction

Posted: 12 November 2012 at 9:06pm | IP Logged
this is what i feel... SP now seeing the fans uproar is trying to save themselves & try to keep him back... hence the meetings

Gul now  -- of course may be trying to convince him halfheartedly since under pressure from SP & fans...

Barun -- the damage is done -- Gul's insults must have been of a magnitude that no self -respecting man would want to want to continue .. it has hurt him very deeply ...u can see it from his face ... looks like he is close to a mental breakdown...he looks like a very highly principled man with  very good moral values...to continue with Gul would be insulting to his self -respect...hence now he is adamant  To walk away rather than have a repeat performance in the future... I DON'T BLAME HIM IN FACT I MY ADMIRATION FOR HIM HAS INCREASED TEN FOLD...

therefore Barun last time on this show will be mine too... I love Sanaya too but Barun's self respect is more important ... in fact it would be better for her too if the show ends as i do not think she has been spared either... but helpless

yes it is harming his career but today if i put myself in his shoes ... I WOULD FEEL I WAS BETTER OFF WORKING IN DELHI FOR RS.7000/-

Priya i am from Mumbai... can anything be done to just let him know how much he is adored ... collectively meeting & showering our love ... he desperately needs it ...if u come with something the fan response would be excellent...

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

simpshagun-rocksDazeestg1premparbathoneypriyariti4u

momma1128 IF-Sizzlerz
momma1128
momma1128

Posted: 12 November 2012 at 9:08pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by honeypriya

Originally posted by momma1128

Vultures!

<font face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif" color="#990000">No PH can get away with this sitting on a sofa, simple...Come out clean !!!</font>

<font face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif" color="#990000">What has worked in disadvantage to PH, Channel and even Barun - is his connection with audience...</font>

<font face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif" color="#990000">All the 3 parties forgot - not just the immense persona onscreen, fans have seen him up,close,personal offscreen too - which connection very few actors have been able to made till date !!!</font>

<font face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif" color="#990000">SO in that scenario - however much he is pressurised, or however much the other two parties play games - that honesty and connection will uncover every truth they tryin to hide - it was the same person in his most candid interview told the people - he wants to work, and above all "Script is King " - so its simply two bases that unreveals rest of the foul play - today he is "unhappy with the show" and " he wants to sit at home " - and we blindly believe PH who have 0 PR skills !!!</font>

No, they do have PR skills when it comes to their own image.
but when you have verbal diarrhea in front of many and you have already proven ur underhandedness by cohotting with 'journalists', a conversation isnt going to help.

She told him to leave. He has self respect so he did. But, he is tied to SP whose goal is in direct conflict with 4 Lions. Do they think audience is Gopi Vahu?

The following 11 member(s) liked the above post:

svasirissimpshagun-rocksDazeecrazyaddictionnandu_2007dakshaavibs_deepspremparbathoneypriya

Go to top