Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

India-Forums

This is not Over - Sobti - UPDT Pg 27 (Page 26)

Mysticaldivine IF-Sizzlerz
Mysticaldivine
Mysticaldivine

Posted: 12 November 2012 at 1:34pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by sampin

Papa ban gaya..Now he can't leave his son,right??!!WinkBig smile

Love you for saying that.I was thinking the same.TongueTongue

dakshaavi IF-Dazzler
dakshaavi
dakshaavi

Posted: 12 November 2012 at 1:49pm | IP Logged
Much needed post to keep the forum positive priya thanq for this.

Your post motivates us to fight.
faree IF-Dazzler
faree
faree

Posted: 12 November 2012 at 1:55pm | IP Logged
this is very fishy  they chnage the track suddenly  finish sheetal track in 2 episodes so what next are they planning to end the show with sobti 
stg1 IF-Rockerz
stg1
stg1

Posted: 12 November 2012 at 2:21pm | IP Logged
Yup, agree with everything you say, they're making everything murky and trying to confuse us as they know the fans are emotional right now. We need to step back to see what they're actually trying to do.
RingsOfSaturn Senior Member
RingsOfSaturn
RingsOfSaturn

Posted: 12 November 2012 at 3:40pm | IP Logged
COMPLETELY AGREE>

Placing myself in Sobti's shoes, I am not an actor, but am in the creative industry - it is unimaginable for me to think that something I worked so hard on for 1.5 years, just leave it before it is due to end - in less than 3 months ...SleepySleepySleepySleepySleepySleepySleepySleepySleepySleepy

I cannot bear the thought of handing over my handiwork to someone else to complete jut bcoz I am tired and cannot continue for another mere 3 months...OuchOuchOuchOuchOuchOuchOuch

The ONLY REASON, I will do that is when I am being told by superiors to do it the way I think is not right will I call it quits...

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Dreamer-89craziefanpri_armaan

Swap-Arhi IF-Dazzler
Swap-Arhi
Swap-Arhi

Posted: 12 November 2012 at 4:12pm | IP Logged
I honestly think the PH has lost all its credibility in this fiasco! Which prime time show has 3 close to close exits? I for one will never watch a show from 4lions!

Secondly, the channel instead of getting things to order is helping them with their new show in rival channel is my guess! I do not see them question their PH nor bring them to order or else better still close shop and keep loyal fandom happy! Do they even know what all ratty things PH has been upto? Like running out of ideas message in forum32 does SP even know about this? Is this the kind of image SP wants to give its fans that they have PH which have no ideas running their prime time shows! I used to think SP was one of the best channels now I am seriously doubting it the way this messa has been handled!

The better thing would have been to get a new PH which they failed to do! Second best was to shut the serial on good terms with both leads in! This also is not happening! 

What the heck are they upto? Can someone seriously tell me dammit!

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Dreamer-89craziefanGoGreen

sun2011 Goldie
sun2011
sun2011

Posted: 12 November 2012 at 4:17pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by saaruipk

i just dont knw wat more to do... i ve sent so many emails... tweeted... spammed... called.. sp..
nothing is working
why is barun doing this?
this wil be a huge blow to his careerCry

Barun has gotten too big for his shoes - he has forgotten the entire IPKKND cast and crew and Sanaya Irani supported him and his time for shooting a movie and for all that he quits on IPKKND! I wish his movie fails and he is written off - then he would learn his lesson!!! This is not how you treat people to succeed!

Also, note -
1. He had such great things to say about his movie team because it is a movie in BW.
2. He never said good things about IPKKND - it was always Sanaya who promoted the show - and what did it get her not as much as she deserved - Barun got away with all the awards accolades and for all that he quit on IPK.
3. See how  he suddenly seems well groomed because he was shooting those pics with his MAMR movie costar - - if it was IPKKND - he would appear unkempt to do his scenes - an insult to Sanaya and IPKKND!!!
Dazee Goldie
Dazee
Dazee

Posted: 12 November 2012 at 7:03pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by honeypriya

Priya, great post.  the politics of this fiaso stinks to the high heavens.  Really want them to bring Barun back, or end the show.  can't imagine it without the two of them together.  it their magic that we watch it for.

Hope to hear something positive this Diwali.

Go to top