Users

Frequent Posters

GoGreen thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
who are wishing us... 

Koeli thumbnail
Originally posted by: GoGreen

see weather the news is positive or negative...one thing SP idiots have to face UK fans wrath...

they have to be teached a lesson...for playing with us,,,

ya sumu they hve actually played dirty game
polly_mk thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Love your posts Priya!! This one has all good questions! πŸ‘Edited by polly2312 - 11 years ago
Mysticaldivine thumbnail
Originally posted by: sampin

Papa ban gaya..Now he can't leave his son,right??!!πŸ˜‰πŸ˜ƒ

Love you for saying that.I was thinking the same.πŸ˜›πŸ˜›
dakshaavi thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Much needed post to keep the forum positive priya thanq for this.

Your post motivates us to fight.
faree thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
this is very fishy  they chnage the track suddenly  finish sheetal track in 2 episodes so what next are they planning to end the show with sobti 
stg1 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 3 Thumbnail
Yup, agree with everything you say, they're making everything murky and trying to confuse us as they know the fans are emotional right now. We need to step back to see what they're actually trying to do.
RingsOfSaturn thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
COMPLETELY AGREE>

Placing myself in Sobti's shoes, I am not an actor, but am in the creative industry - it is unimaginable for me to think that something I worked so hard on for 1.5 years, just leave it before it is due to end - in less than 3 months ...πŸ₯±πŸ₯±πŸ₯±πŸ₯±πŸ₯±πŸ₯±πŸ₯±πŸ₯±πŸ₯±πŸ₯±

I cannot bear the thought of handing over my handiwork to someone else to complete jut bcoz I am tired and cannot continue for another mere 3 months...

The ONLY REASON, I will do that is when I am being told by superiors to do it the way I think is not right will I call it quits...
Swap-Arhi thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 5
I honestly think the PH has lost all its credibility in this fiasco! Which prime time show has 3 close to close exits? I for one will never watch a show from 4lions!

Secondly, the channel instead of getting things to order is helping them with their new show in rival channel is my guess! I do not see them question their PH nor bring them to order or else better still close shop and keep loyal fandom happy! Do they even know what all ratty things PH has been upto? Like running out of ideas message in forum32 does SP even know about this? Is this the kind of image SP wants to give its fans that they have PH which have no ideas running their prime time shows! I used to think SP was one of the best channels now I am seriously doubting it the way this messa has been handled!

The better thing would have been to get a new PH which they failed to do! Second best was to shut the serial on good terms with both leads in! This also is not happening! 

What the heck are they upto? Can someone seriously tell me dammit!
sun2011 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: saaruipk

i just dont knw wat more to do... i ve sent so many emails... tweeted... spammed... called.. sp..
nothing is working
why is barun doing this?
this wil be a huge blow to his career😭

Barun has gotten too big for his shoes - he has forgotten the entire IPKKND cast and crew and Sanaya Irani supported him and his time for shooting a movie and for all that he quits on IPKKND! I wish his movie fails and he is written off - then he would learn his lesson!!! This is not how you treat people to succeed!

Also, note -
1. He had such great things to say about his movie team because it is a movie in BW.
2. He never said good things about IPKKND - it was always Sanaya who promoted the show - and what did it get her not as much as she deserved - Barun got away with all the awards accolades and for all that he quit on IPK.
3. See how  he suddenly seems well groomed because he was shooting those pics with his MAMR movie costar - - if it was IPKKND - he would appear unkempt to do his scenes - an insult to Sanaya and IPKKND!!!