Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

India-Forums

This is not Over - Sobti - UPDT Pg 27 (Page 19)

smiley-shiney IF-Dazzler
smiley-shiney
smiley-shiney

Posted: 12 November 2012 at 8:42am | IP Logged
Originally posted by honeypriya

Originally posted by --Nishita--

Originally posted by Appy_Indy

My head has been spinning after reading all the articles and tweets. Even I want to know when the break turned into quit? Barun very clearly said he was not leaving the serial but would be on a break depending on the storyline. Going by what you have posted, you feel he will come back in Dec? Barun has been very honest. 

All chappals in the world need to be thrown at the channel for blatantly lying to its viewers about him quitting. You maybe right Priya...Sobti wanted a break but the business minded channel cashed in on that. If I am not mistaken, his contract was renewed recently so Star obviously knew about his break plans.

I dont even expect the PH to come forward. Gul aunty can be happy with her cup of coffeeAngry

I think we should all just trust Sobti. Till now he has said he wants a break. The day he tells his viewers he is quitting, I will believe it. 

if his contact has been renewed few months before then an actor cannot quit unless the ph and the channel take a stand. The actor is bound to serve. its by law. but yes i dont know how that renewal is made and what clauses are there. but as far as i know the clauses which is typical for any production house or channel the actor have to give a huge amount as damage control if he decided to leave after signing the contract.

Exactly. From what I know, the contract is for a year. Why would anybody with a sane mind want to terminate the contract when he has no other offers in hand? Almost 6 months before the release of his movie?
oh I can answer that for u guys !!!

BS is in contract with the channel - they signed him up as soon as his PH contract came in news...

so he is with SP -- they r nt gng to let go of him - its the show and the PH which is the issue.

Thumbs UpThumbs UpThumbs Up Any idea about the outcome of the meeting Priya?

nothing confirmed yet ...just got a feeler in between...decision maybe after Diwali...but wont say thts a confirmed update.

AGAIN THEY KEPT THEIR DECISION IN PENDING WHAT THE
  REALLY THEY R TESTING OUR PATIENCE

Arnav_Khushifan Senior Member
Arnav_Khushifan
Arnav_Khushifan

Posted: 12 November 2012 at 8:44am | IP Logged
Bang on Priya.  A much needed post.  I have had the same thoughts going through my mind since I found out last week  ( on my birthday of all the days what a lousy way to start my day).   Until friday he was taking a break and now they are saying that he quit!!!! I am not buying that.  SP and PH are playing their dirty politics and maligning poor Barun.  Hate to see him being taken advantage of by the very people that he trusted.  Thanks for keeping the positivity going Priya.  Barun and Sanaya till the end.  They need to keep barun or end the show with the ORIGINAL LEADS.  This is our show and we luv it Dammit. 
--Nishita-- IF-Sizzlerz
--Nishita--
--Nishita--

Posted: 12 November 2012 at 8:46am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Delicious_BS-

ye lo sabki Diwali barbad karne ke baad those people are wishing happy Diwali in FB and twitter Confused had hoti hae besharmi ki bhi!! D'oh

Ya, the admin of that site seems to be on his own tripConfused When people pounce on him, he posts a pic and says ab maaf bhi karoConfused

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

-Prashu-_TheJoker-

_TheJoker- IF-Stunnerz
_TheJoker-
_TheJoker-

Posted: 12 November 2012 at 8:46am | IP Logged

nothing confirmed yet ...just got a feeler in between...decision maybe after Diwali...but wont say thts a confirmed update.

Oh No!! D'oh.. till then i will reach hospital.. Confused
i hope here the Intezar Ka Phan will be Meetha Confused

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

crazyaddiction..mrinalini..-Prashu-

_TheJoker- IF-Stunnerz
_TheJoker-
_TheJoker-

Posted: 12 November 2012 at 8:50am | IP Logged

Originally posted by -Delicious_BS-

ye lo sabki Diwali barbad karne ke baad those people are wishing happy Diwali in FB and twitter Confused had hoti hae besharmi ki bhi!! D'oh

Ya, the admin of that site seems to be on his own tripConfused When people pounce on him, he posts a pic and says ab maaf bhi karoConfused

exactly. they are acting as if nothing happened..! oh their PR skill is a big issue..for me they have no ability to run a production house..they still need to learn a lot.
what surprises me the most that instead of giving clear cut statements they play games with pics and videosConfused

i felt the wishing Diwali was like "kaisa laga jab jale pe namak para" Sleepy

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

Dreamer-89crazyaddictionTanumon..mrinalini..cuppa_n_cricketbs_deeps--Nishita---Prashu-

-Gan- IF-Sizzlerz
-Gan-
-Gan-

Posted: 12 November 2012 at 8:51am | IP Logged

Originally posted by GanBarunFan

Originally posted by meshas

guys don't you think there is a 4th invisble player in this bloody mess the PH of MAMR, didn't you think why does a pic of MAMR with Barun appear today in the media, there are other male actors in the movie right so why only the one with Barun?So, there is more to it then meets the eye?Maybe he is under pressure for them quitt n lie low till movie release and they know Barun's popularity, think if he makes himself scarce people wll go watch his movie?

Maybe I'am totally wrong  but something is fishy there 2.

Everyone wants to ride the Barun high...MAMR has been trying their level best ever since this mess started...AngryAngry Gul is trying to clean her image using him...wont be surprised if he comes out for SP tomorrow to give a statement...at the end of the day Barun Sobti sells...his feelings/aspirations they dont give a damn about. They'll use him and give a hoot about his image...it's all about them and how he can garner revenue for them.

and the guy in the midst of all these feels lonely...that's what gets me more than anything.

sm so called set person suddenly comes ans says put the blame on MAMR -- and gullible Forum jumps on - thoda to socho yaar kabhi - they r new in the industry - they dont have better work than going and jeopardising India's no 1 GEC channel's prime time show with their No1 actor...'

kuch bhi koi bolega and u guys will accept --- MAMR just used the Diwali to release the pic plus egged on the sensational phase of their actor's uproar-in-news...simple !!!

Any intelligent Bolly producers will do - koi bewkoof hi nahi karega,...lol

true...I'm not talking about the pictures...they have been updating stupid messages like "..we'll keep you in touch with Barun"..et al... on their FB wall .. ever since the news broke...that I found a bit annoying frankly...I haven't seen any set person comment ..it was absolutely my take based on my FB newsfeed. I usually never jump to conclusions WinkLOL

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

crazyaddiction..mrinalini..bs_deeps

-Prashu- IF-Sizzlerz
-Prashu-
-Prashu-

Posted: 12 November 2012 at 8:57am | IP Logged
G,

Yeah ...Right... whats with " we will keep touch with you Barun"??

What are they exactly proving!!!!

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

crazyaddiction-Gan-

..mrinalini.. IF-Rockerz
..mrinalini..
..mrinalini..

Posted: 12 November 2012 at 8:59am | IP Logged
Someone met Sobti..and guess what THE MAN saidBig smile

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

Arnav_Khushifanshubz1ThithliDhostbs_deepssoapsudsindi52-Gan-Omoraboti--Nishita--

Go to top