Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

vaatuhaara thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 11 years ago
What i can make of the whole situation is Barun never wanted to 'quit'. But after being insulted so much, he is heart broken and feels like he is suffocated and just want to go.. There is a huge difference between 'i wanna quit..' and 'i cannot survive anymore here'. This is it and baki sab interviews ka koi matlab nahi. I lov Barun and that doesnt change
anodaksgfan thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 6
Originally posted by: cutebarun

What i can make of the whole situation is Barun never wanted to 'quit'. But after being insulted so much, he is heart broken and feels like he is suffocated and just want to go.. There is a huge difference between 'i wanna quit..' and 'i cannot survive anymore here'. This is it and baki sab interviews ka koi matlab nahi. I lov Barun and that doesnt change

Jachu...u always echo my thots...
He only needed a break...
And in a 5 day span it changed to I just want to run away...
Dat interview is heart breaking...it really is...
riti4u thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7
priya we need you...i dont want to listen to interview...I dont want to hear those words..from his mouth...Aftr so much...we cnt loose...barun fight back...we are standing behind you...please barun..you need to stand up for yourself now...Please think about yourself
PriyaR-jeesa thumbnail
Priya...what is the final verdict..Is he with IPK or not..

This show was such a nice show...good chemistry between leads...genuine friendship between everyone on sets...what happened in all this...why is the PH trying to ruin everything...

Does Gul really think people will accept Khushi with someone else? 

I pray to god that IPK ends only with A - K..show us some nice romance between the leads..show us honeymoon..show us happily every after...we dont need all these shitty tracks..
IronyDied thumbnail
Priya Di where are you? i badly need to hear something from you pls :(
riti4u thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7
Originally posted by: -Delicious_BS-

Priya Di where are you? i badly need to hear something from you pls :(

i m also lost...😭..priya..pls give some hope...i just want his name to be cleared...
IronyDied thumbnail
Originally posted by: riti4u

i m also lost...😭..priya..pls give some hope...i just want his name to be cleared...

me too.. i just dont give a damn to the show..no hopes for the show anymore.. but i dont like the way people are blaming him
joenet1234 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
peachpie thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
All this is really fishy! Whats going on inside is really difficult to knw! All these Showbiz people r really good actors!
pinky89 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: -Delicious_BS-

me too.. i just dont give a damn to the show..no hopes for the show anymore.. but i dont like the way people are blaming him

People again started to call him as selfish & unprofessional ,Barun career is over with this one interview ...Just want his name to get cleared ...