cuppa_n_cricket thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 11 years ago
Sorry for spamming😳 thought this to be interesting
https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/3288764
applesauce. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail

So,its hurting him that we are protesting.

:(
bs_deeps thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: CrazySree

Sorry for spamming😳 thought this to be interesting
https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/3288764

Read that...worried initially..but does that make any sense..? even if he feels that way..why wud he put it like that to a fan.."the main reason for his break is his health" thats whta it is mentioned and why that break turned out to be leaving the show? that brings us back to the actual point..I think we are successfully getting devided with these different versions
Edited by bs_deeps - 11 years ago
cuppa_n_cricket thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: bs_deeps

Read that...worried initially..but does that make any sense..? even if he feels that way..why wud he put it that way.."the main reason for his break is his health" thats whta it is mentioned and why that break turned out to be leaving the show? that brings us back to the actual point..I think we are successfully getting devided with these different versions

i know yaara...i found it fishy, that's why thought of sharing here...and as it is,it was a conversation with a fan...why would he go out giving exact details😆 But fandom is getting divided over it...some are bashing him for using sentences like "kaam karwake maarne ka iraada hai kya"...the situation is so sensitive now, every word of his is being scrutinized and the poor guy is the only one facing the brunt of all this! Fans are almost convinced that he is leaving and it is indeed coz he is tired of working...
the thing that interests me is that if the convo thing is true, BS is still sticking to "it's a break"! Why is SP contradicting this😡 Jus before the UK trip, wouldn't that harm them?
bs_deeps thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
-Aliza- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Totally agree with you !! 
riti4u thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7
Originally posted by: Dazee

One thought Indi and Priya,

Is it possible to get an article out in the press that presents some of the layers in this tale.  Maybe Rashmi can write something?  Would really make them sit up and take note...

Just a thought.

(Sorry to be spamming like this)

Please involve media...in case anyone can...this is just harmin barun's image 😭
nicki11 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: CrazySree

Ok TRPs may be stable if they hold on to the drama element...which seems highly unlikely one coz even TRP audience of this show are those who like the jodi and two coz the lack of interest for the show from the PH's side is evident.
But what about maximum of the international audience they'll be losing...the one's who'll cancel subscriptions! and the goodwill they'll lose...why doesn't star care about any of these?

You are right i live in uk and i am canceling subscriptions the day he leaves.
pri_armaan thumbnail
Havnet watceh FGK interview with BAarun but ging by posts all i have got to know is taht thr biggest loos is of barun now becoz his image is ruined! It hurts me like hell

My diwali getting disturbed the only thing i dread is coming ture :( 😭
indi52 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Originally posted by: rushshri

Di,

Lovely comparison. 👏

Just applaud is not enough, my standing ovation for this comparison. Hats off.

rashmi,

thanks so so much for that. 😊. honoured. have you seen the apple macintosh commercial that launched it in 1984? famous one of a young woman running across with a hammer, swinging it around and flinging it right into the image of big brother. shattering him and his authority that turned all into mechanical clones. reminds me of ipk and barun. 

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HhsWzJo2sN4