Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Dazee thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
Originally posted by: honeypriya

Priya, great post.  the politics of this fiaso stinks to the high heavens.  Really want them to bring Barun back, or end the show.  can't imagine it without the two of them together.  it their magic that we watch it for.

Hope to hear something positive this Diwali.
premparbat thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Dazee

Priya, great post.  the politics of this fiaso stinks to the high heavens.  Really want them to bring Barun back, or end the show.  can't imagine it without the two of them together.  it their magic that we watch it for.

Hope to hear something positive this Diwali.

Hi , the thing is I am not sure as to where the negotiations are stuck and what does anyone want..

Don't the PH and SP not want Barun ? If they do then give him a definitive break to recuperate ?

Is it the script ? Then can't SP intervene. As it is we are seeing changes everyday .

Is the PH serious about cut your nose to spite your face scenario ? Is it about ego ? 

Just very confused about the crux of the problem really...unless it is about Barun wanting to quit which is really his decision then and it should be made clear ...then it is upto us to decide we want to see a new person in his place or not...

honeypriya thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7
Originally posted by: premparbat

Hi , the thing is I am not sure as to where the negotiations are stuck and what does anyone want..

Don't the PH and SP not want Barun ? If they do then give him a definitive break to recuperate ?

Is it the script ? Then can't SP intervene. As it is we are seeing changes everyday .

Is the PH serious about cut your nose to spite your face scenario ? Is it about ego ? 

Just very confused about the crux of the problem really...unless it is about Barun wanting to quit which is really his decision then and it should be made clear ...then it is upto us to decide we want to see a new person in his place or not...

Does the PH "wants to convince" back when they have asked him to leave 😑
meens80 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: honeypriya

Does the PH "wants to convince" back when they have asked him to leave 😑

Priya, i agree that there is a lot more going on than meets the eye. The gaps in communication and contradictory information; plus both the PH and SP using Barun as a shield to get their own agenda is not going down well with me.
I know that Barun is under contract so he is bound by certain guidelines on communicating with fans but he needs to find a way to come clean coz people are blatantly calling him a liar. A lot of the audience is smart enough to see through the politics and blame games but there is a large section of the audience that is gullible and is falling for the crap put out by the PH and SP.

Barun has to be told that he has millions world over supporting him; and not just his character but the support extends to the actor as well. But the "stories" the PH/SP is making him tell is going to harm his reputation and fan base.
I thought you mentioned SP wanted to retain him, then why are they not coming out with a clear statement too..

meens80 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Ratna, how are you doing?? long time..
What is happening to our show and our dear Barun😭😭

showstruck thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail

I get it Priya...thx

What did you get Ratna? I am not getting anything other than BS is leavingno matter whose fault it is.
premparbat thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: meens80

Ratna, how are you doing?? long time..
What is happening to our show and our dear Barun😭😭

[/QUOTE

Hi Meens ,  let's hope  for the best. For me personally I will be happy that the show ends with SaRun but on the other hand if Barun is being disrespected then I would rather he move off and do something else.  He deserves better...whatever little I have seen of him he is trying to do the right thing and would hate to see him be the fall guy. Sanaya included.

honeypriya thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7
Originally posted by: meens80

Priya, i agree that there is a lot more going on than meets the eye. The gaps in communication and contradictory information; plus both the PH and SP using Barun as a shield to get their own agenda is not going down well with me.
I know that Barun is under contract so he is bound by certain guidelines on communicating with fans but he needs to find a way to come clean coz people are blatantly calling him a liar. A lot of the audience is smart enough to see through the politics and blame games but there is a large section of the audience that is gullible and is falling for the crap put out by the PH and SP.

Barun has to be told that he has millions world over supporting him; and not just his character but the support extends to the actor as well. But the "stories" the PH/SP is making him tell is going to harm his reputation and fan base.
I thought you mentioned SP wanted to retain him, then why are they not coming out with a clear statement too..

Unbiasedly, keeping aside all the informatin and knowledge of the situation I have...

based on a simple logical mind, I will as a viewer raise few questions - and they too will raise the same point -

1) Fine ur actor, wanted to quit (we'll ignore that from break to quit it was overnight decision), he would have put in papers long back...not last week - in that scenario :

a) Did u try to convince him ? If it still didnt work out the convincing - you had two options - plan and finish the show with him - else like any other PH (who have ethics) give a press release to the audience, that our actor wants to part ways due to personal choices, and we continuing the show and wish him well ahead...Audience would have cried...but not screamed FOUL !!!

b) Channel too should have adressed it then, taken care of it - not gone ahead and announce an International show cheating people if he was indeed not agreeing to stay back...also, from an evening he is "undecided- taking a short break" to "seems to have made mind to quit"...????

Really if anyone answers me those above - Channel or PH - other than BS himself making statements or interviews when he is bound to them in contracts...I will as a viewer accept it was done in a decent manner

2) An actor who has put in 1.5 years of hard work - etc etc ...wants to "take a break for family and relax" at his peak 😲...shall we really buy it even if I am clueless to anything - is he nearing his retirement age, is he a wife to look after kids and cooking or he is a Vijay mallya to go travelling on his jet ???  Movie comes in April !!!

Why will he not see his career's biggest project to completion for 1-2 months more and then leave when show closes !!!!

Answer the above - PH or Channel -- and we will take then anything u feed us !!!

Biggest Foul play - Teaser of interview yesterday morning - is it some oscar winning award show - that they they couldnt release the full version even after a day - how much more edits needed ???

He gave Nooreen interview last thurs - saying its break - that was recorded and to go on air today - in a weekend his statements have changed -- and they now nt gonna telecast that, but air a live interview ...wow, and they still saying they are "doodh ka dhula hua"

If fans sit silently and let them get away now, after UK trip, they have no idea whats gonna hit - watever be the statements released, they will be all to mislead - till UK trip it is to the fan's advantage that they can demand answers and "change the mind" and like Aabhas said - "have faith" πŸ˜‰  

Are they discussing country's budget that in meetings after meetings since Friday they cant come to a single decision πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘

MastMalang thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Priya, why is SP not acting in this? If PH has asked Barun to leave , then why is SP silent, can't they tell PH to resolve the matter. Is SP with PH or Barun in this matter?
Shru9ti thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Nice update.I lyked ur new update.N dnt wrry.Fans hav decided,even we get a negative news,we'l fi8 till we hav it our way.We'l nt let dem get away easily dis tym.