Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

indi52 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 11 years ago
Originally posted by: Omoraboti

Do we really think SP is stupid? They know fans are gonna cause mayhem in the event .. even if Barun goes .. And if he does not, God bless them. There is nothing positive for SP if Barun quits .. so why iate they declaring Barun quits even when Sobti or PH has nit declared?

They have become drama queens themselves hosting dramas for years .. The only mistake in their calculation is, IPK fanbase are not their usual Lamp & Wick ones. They are so gonna pay.

🤣  🤣  🤣  🤣  🤣  🤣  🤣 omoraboti, you are funny.

ah, about the lamp and wick audience. after hooking them with a plot with emotional traction for women, how they play them out with utter bilge. really, i wish i could help stop this exploitation of audiences. maddens me more when i think they are mostly women. hard working, sincere, by and large going about peacefully doing this tough a.d. life with tenacity and good will. then you give them this? shame on these tv channels.
incandescent thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
We will continue to fight for this. 
Sugar_PlumXD thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
i love the way you showed seriousness instead of writing something like ' omg he shouldn't quit' or ' ill die if the show takes any other actor in place of barun' . Fantastic!! 👍🏼
PrashT thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
They will pay for deeds they are doing!!! Blaming an innocent man!!!😡

Edella17 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
I will not give up until Barun says verbally that he has quit the show 
shubz1 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Thanks Priya!   The right questions.. 

The very fact that Gul came up with the question in the preview interview shows something is fishy...  It must be difficult for BS to be ok amid all this pressure...   Hope he is feeling better... 

Thanks for sending the flowers, ladies.. 

I am continuing to spam SP & 4L!!!  The fight is on...
honeypriya thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7
Originally posted by: --Nishita--

Exactly. From what I know, the contract is for a year. Why would anybody with a sane mind want to terminate the contract when he has no other offers in hand? Almost 6 months before the release of his movie?

oh I can answer that for u guys !!!

BS is in contract with the channel - they signed him up as soon as his PH contract came in news...

so he is with SP -- they r nt gng to let go of him - its the show and the PH which is the issue.
honeypriya thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7
Originally posted by: __--SaNaYa--__

@honeypriya Are you blind?Barun haven't care for IPKKND.
Mark my words
he is leaving for movies.truth will come out soon.wait and watch.barun is human don't make him GOD.

I want the name of the movies and producers --- thank God, I am blind - and cant see such awesome strategies !!!
GoGreen thumbnail

Priya,

then why cant they kick PH ...they have that power...right for SP...

But one thing ZEE tv will pull up their socks...they will we very cautious with GuBadan...
faree thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
but priya sp has the authority or negotiate with ph