This is not Over - Sobti - UPDT Pg 27 - Page 10

Posted: 11 years ago
Originally posted by GoGreen

Appy UK star office confrimed indeed he is comming...

so pray ...SP morons have nice and decent Grave Burial...with all parts of their body intact.

Do we really think SP is stupid? They know fans are gonna cause mayhem in the event .. even if Barun goes .. And if he does not, God bless them. There is nothing positive for SP if Barun quits .. so why iate they declaring Barun quits even when Sobti or PH has nit declared?

They have become drama queens themselves hosting dramas for years .. The only mistake in their calculation is, IPK fanbase are not their usual Lamp & Wick ones. They are so gonna pay.
i also agree with u.we want,s to know why barun leave this show .wiewer ko  purra haqq he wajja jaanne ka.tellus.
I have tried to keep my rant on check ๐Ÿ˜†about the whole thing as I am not privy to the insider info. Yesterday ...just decided to get it out of my system and posted this in forum32...as for me this is the picture that is emerging at the end of the day...

http://forum32.com/discussion/648/open-letter-to-4lionsfilms-by-a-ipk-fan#latest

I know this might lead to my account being frozen or deleted...but I need to do it as this is the right of me as an audience of my beloved show...and Barun Sobti is NOT responsible for the serial coming to an end. the events pattern clearly indicates who is to blame here.

You know what makes me most mad in this situation is 4 Lions getting exactly what they wanted in the 1st place: End IPK soon; so that they can focus on their new project. But the channel wouldn't have agreed as even with crappy track with ASR and Khushi together, the fans who are loyal would have complained but still would have stuck by the show...so come December when the TRPs are back...show would have still maintained TRPs in the range of satisfaction for SP. Add the international popularity of  IPK tp that. ... another thing that would have also played against PH's plan of ending the show. So the plan was to break Arnav and Khushi...SP might not know the attachment of IPK fans to their jodi...yes we maybe be team Barun or Team Sanaya...but at the end Team Arshi bonds us together...but the PH does. Hence the categorical plan to take one out...there's been a pattern...1st the leak to Zee about Barun...then when that backfired...introduction of poor track to kill the Arshi romance, mellowing of ASR...and then Sheetal track...finally leak to a bigger media about Barun quitting on Nov 23rd right before his UK trip with SP. So that SP feels the negative effect of fan ire ...where it hurts them.

Gul &  @4LionsFilms  you're creative even off screen.

Only people losing in this mess are the loyal viewers who believed in your product so much and made it a success that it is...you can have a fantastic product but with no consumer support...it might as well have been hogwash.

Barun and his fans have their own relationship...it can survive your politics. My support for him WILL ALWAYS be as ASR and beyond. Hope Sky is the limit for you, Barun.

Sincerely.

A loyal fan of the journey of love of ASR and KKGSR ...aka IPKKND...anything else is NOT.

Edited by GanBarunFan - 11 years ago

Fabulous post Priya,

I am so proud to be a part of this, nearly everyone is united, Mr Sobti needs to be aware about the amount of people supporting him around the world.

I have called 3 time and sent nearly 10 e-mails, got the family to send them too, all content different, but the same message, Barun as Arnav till the end.

At work and can't concentrate on anything.  Asked one of my none Asian friend who I have introduced IPK to just now what if the male lead left, will she still watch it, she said not to even think of such a thing and got very angry, if only she knew the war going on๐Ÿ˜†I might tell her and get her to send a e-mail.

Edited by momb24 - 11 years ago
whatever the truth may be, it has a stink in it.

thanks, priya, for not giving in.

zoha, priya, all my friends here, i shall definitely stop watching star plus. unfortunately, we buy channels in blocks, so chances are this will have no impact on their earnings, however little it may have been. 

i will also not be watching 4lions work in future. will it make a difference to them? perhaps not in the short run.

but in time, the loss of goodwill does begin to tell. it will affect both our little players.

my only concern now is barun. this fracas should not mar him in any way.

priya, as you clearly point out, the story doesn't add up. and really if barun wanted to leave, and said so clearly, what would we do? feel bad, but being fans and lovers of ipkknd, and fairly adult to boot, we'd have accepted the situation. and those among us who really like him and his work would have looked forward to the next. 

instead this unnecessary and nightmarish tamasha.

for this i can't forgive them.

zoha, the utter disrespect shown to audiences by the channel is one for the books. the murdoch empire should remember what happened to news of the world. and look what's happening at bbc right now. star plus will pay. i will be around to laugh my head off. 

not a six-year old, but since you've treated me like one, channel, let me honour it. you'd be surprised at the cruelty of a six-year old when what she considers the baddie falls off the wall, cracks, and shatters. i look forward. with glee.
Edited by indi52 - 11 years ago
well said ..Barun has to know how much he was supported. Ultimately they are saying that he quit for films. That contradicts what he said in the interview on friday. He said it is a break and no films.So they have turned him into a liar too.
If Barun does not come clear it may leave a bad taste.
from all that I have been reading...the rabba ve lyrics seem to fit Barun's situation...poor Barun...

kyon khwabon pe tere saaye hain, kyun dil hai tanha mera
kyon khamoshi hain zuban meri, ashkon se keh paaon na
kyon dard hai itna, tere pyaar mein
rabbe ve rabba ve

Originally posted by GanBarunFan

I have tried to keep my rant on check ๐Ÿ˜†about the whole thing as I am not privy to the insider info. Yesterday ...just decided to get it out of my system and posted this in forum32...as for me this is the picture that is emerging at the end of the day...

http://forum32.com/discussion/648/open-letter-to-4lionsfilms-by-a-ipk-fan#latest

I know this might lead to my account being frozen or deleted...but I need to do it as this is the right of me as an audience of my beloved show...and Barun Sobti is NOT responsible for the serial coming to an end. the events pattern clearly indicates who is to blame here.

You know what makes me most mad in this situation is 4 Lions getting exactly what they wanted in the 1st place: End IPK soon; so that they can focus on their new project. But the channel wouldn't have agreed as even with crappy track with ASR and Khushi together, the fans who are loyal would have complained but still would have stuck by the show...so come December when the TRPs are back...show would have still maintained TRPs in the range of satisfaction for SP. Add the international popularity of  IPK tp that. ... another thing that would have also played against PH's plan of ending the show. So the plan was to break Arnav and Khushi...SP might not know the attachment of IPK fans to their jodi...yes we maybe be team Barun or Team Sanaya...but at the end Team Arshi bonds us together...but the PH does. Hence the categorical plan to take one out...there's been a pattern...1st the leak to Zee about Barun...then when that backfired...introduction of poor track to kill the Arshi romance, mellowing of ASR...and then Sheetal track...finally leak to a bigger media about Barun quitting on Nov 23rd right before his UK trip with SP. So that SP feels the negative effect of fan ire ...where it hurts them.

Gul &  @4LionsFilms  you're creative even off screen.

Only people losing in this mess are the loyal viewers who believed in your product so much and made it a success that it is...you can have a fantastic product but with no consumer support...it might as well have been hogwash.

Barun and his fans have their own relationship...it can survive your politics. My support for him WILL ALWAYS be as ASR and beyond. Hope Sky is the limit for you, Barun.

Sincerely.

A loyal fan of the journey of love of ASR and KKGSR ...aka IPKKND...anything else is NOT.

Sky is the limit indeed!!

"you're creative even off screen." This one line is enuf!!
Hiee Everyone...๐Ÿค—

Whether its SP or PH... both are playing dirty!!  One is continuously giving contradicting statements ,.. and one is keeping its mouth shut๐Ÿ˜ก   and Blaming entirely on one person!

This will get more dirtier after UK trip!

Agreed to every question Priya... they need to answer this.. But in Real sense, they dont even care about Fans as well as Actors!

Now I feel... Barun should give those tantrums.. not going on UK trip etc etc!! Make them come into his knees!

Show them his worth!

Believe me.. Im very very Proud of him... he is simple, down to earth... standing on his beliefs..
But the industry in which he works.. They dont care about this! 
They are ruthless... As Farha, Angi and other said.. Its only Money that counts!

But I dont understand.. His is talented, he got SP many awards this year.. He is successful.. Fans are crazy about him.. why is SP letting him to leave!!!!๐Ÿ˜•๐Ÿ˜•๐Ÿ˜•

I care about his image now!! I cant see they taking advantage of his Goodness..

I asked when I called SP.. Tell me one thing... Why will he sign movies when his first film is about to release? Any TV actor will first see how film is received by audience nad then goes to movies if film is successful.. as far as I knw Barun is like tht!  How come he sign movies overnight!

This mess his affecting his Career big time!!! ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ

We need answers yaar to  questions...

Fine.. If Barun is quitting..  Then End the show with ArHI ie SaRun..

Edited by prash_t - 11 years ago

The last 4 days have been so emotionally draining,,cant imagine what BS Must be going thru:(