arsh_sp thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 11 years ago
well written honey..now plz give the answers someone
--Nishita-- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Appy_Indy

if his contact has been renewed few months before then an actor cannot quit unless the ph and the channel take a stand. The actor is bound to serve. its by law. but yes i dont know how that renewal is made and what clauses are there. but as far as i know the clauses which is typical for any production house or channel the actor have to give a huge amount as damage control if he decided to leave after signing the contract.

Exactly. From what I know, the contract is for a year. Why would anybody with a sane mind want to terminate the contract when he has no other offers in hand? Almost 6 months before the release of his movie?
nancynair thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
I believe that it will all work out well for Sobti,whatever the outcome.

As all our thoughts and prayers are with him.

ThithliDhost thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
The show is ending in FEB. Barun leaving the show by End of NOV. PH brings in a new lead just for 3 months? Hard to believe.. Is the Show to continue if the new lead is a hit with viewers? Smart move PH.. ðŸ˜•

An actor who gave 18 months of his life to breath life to ASR, now wants to call it quits, when just 3 more months is left for the show to end! Unbelievable.. ðŸ˜².. 

PH pulling strings? Channel blaming actor! 

End of the day we viewers are the losers.. The show we love(d) , the show that become so famous just because of us, is going to be ruined.. The star crossed love story now to become just like any other ordinary drama.. 

It is such a sad ending to a beautiful fairy tale named "IPK"...😭

Still hoping against hope that something positive will come out of all our protests.. Still spamming, calling... 

meens80 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Great objective post Priya, yes there still are a lot of open questions and contradictions.
I just feel terrible for Barun, a picture speaks more than a 1000 words. Look at him in the teaser interview, in all the recent offscreen IPK pics, he looks ill, exhausted and sad. Then i saw the new pic posted by the MAMR team and my heart skipped a beat, he looks so fresh and HOT..
Seriously all this pressure and games are getting to this simple honest man, what are theydoing to him 😭 😭
nilmi thumbnail
Originally posted by: saaruipk

i agree..look at their tweets!!

MadMidaas Films ?@MadMidaasFilms

Not very good news for all the IPKND fan BUT We promise to keep you connected to barun when you miss him :-)... http://fb.me/1VEpPUrMN 

Expand

I have a same doubt in my mind...😡Did you guys see that photo...🤢They are trying  to get advantage at this panic situation...🤢🤢 
cuppa_n_cricket thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: Appy_Indy

well sumu regarding FEB thing they are simply gambling with the new face. if they see steady TRP i bet they will not end the show. Its all about money honey koi kadar nahi hai emotions ki. aur karen bhi kyun they are running a business after all not any snagtha

Ok TRPs may be stable if they hold on to the drama element...which seems highly unlikely one coz even TRP audience of this show are those who like the jodi and two coz the lack of interest for the show from the PH's side is evident.
But what about maximum of the international audience they'll be losing...the one's who'll cancel subscriptions! and the goodwill they'll lose...why doesn't star care about any of these?
Edited by CrazySree - 11 years ago
prettypri thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: innocentgreen

GUYS WAKE UP..IT IS MADMIDASS WHO FORCED HIM TO QUIT IPKKND NOT GUL... THIS IS ALL PUBLICITY STUNT.WHY WOULD THEY PUBLISH PICTURE OF BARUN & SHENAZ ON FACEBOOK AFTER SP ANNOUNCED BARUN QUITTING IPKKND.

Hmm..interesting new spin...they are saying they will connect fans to Barun when fans miss him😕
But what abt missing Barun as ASR.they can't help with that
..mrinalini.. thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: --Nishita--

That's what I have been asking too...Why would he give up his only source of bread and butter at the moment??Is he not aware of the uncertainties of the showbiz world??!!

preciousbarun thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
IF BARUN IS NOT THERE I WILL NOT WATCH THE SHOW AND NOT EVEN BOTHER ABOUT WHAT IS HAPPENING IN THE SHOW. ONLY THINK ABOUT BARUN AND WILL FOLLOW HIS NEW PROJECTS. LOVE U BARUN SOBTI. HE IS THE BEST FOREVER. AND IT IS EASY TO BASH ANYONE BUT IT NEEDS A GOOD MIND TO BE WITH HIM AND TO SUPPORT HIM. IT IS ONLY POSSIBLE FOR A TRUE SOBTIAN. LOVE U BARUN.