Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon
Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

This is not Over - Sobti - UPDT Pg 27

honeypriya IF-Sizzlerz
honeypriya
honeypriya

Posted: 12 November 2012 at 5:22am | IP Logged
Iss Pyaar mein sahi ya galat ka koi matlab nahi hai

Par phir bhi hamaare sawaal hai - and that needs to be answered !!

1) Till Friday evening - it was a break - on interviews, in Sobti's own words - he wanted to spend time with family and relax !!!  Overnight, he quits ?????? And has movies ???

Explain pleeejjj !!!

2) Fine, he "seems to have made his mind to quit" and apparently the show gets over by Feb - why willl an actor who has given 1.5 years of hardwork, commitment and who also knows what the character and the show gave him back - stretch his plans for 2 more months - to see the closure ??? Movie is in April...Promotions can only be after Feb !!!

Why will he abruptly overnight leave the character ????

3) A channel and A producer never launches a show with such a small shelf life - as per the industry circle " when shows running 3 months " consider themseves successful - here a prime time slot show with such a huge niche audience and reach - y will it abruptly meet this end - it has reached even stable TRPs - its Channel's revenue garner !!!

Why is suddenly such differences that the actors,writers asscociated leaving the show??? 

Then get a new management who can handle it better !!!

4) Channel announced UK trip on basis of the characters of the show - not the actors - as it knew the show was on till mid next year - the talks with the actors would have been finalised then - payments, contracts all finalised...

How come suddenly just days before - plans of the actor changes - then that means the channel decieved the fans with "false hopes" and sold the tickets at such prices !!!

That can cause legal charges against the Channel - if fans demand for the money back !!!

So can there be explanation ???

There are lots of gaps and questions, which in the present scenario neednt be asked - Above ones are enough for the moment !!!

But -

If the actor wanted to leave on his own - he could have issued a straightforward statement - I quit for so and so reasons - same like Mohnish Behl did for KTLK - health reasons - and PH issued a press statement - of the new actor brought in - fans would have been disheartened but they would have accepted the situation !!!

Here there was no similar case - the actor had been made to give contradictory statements - that which made the issue murkier - who shall answer that - coz viewers as consumers are answerable !!!

How about if he takes a short break - but the Channel and PH suddenly decides to cash on the situation - say ASR disappeared,dead etc - and then when TRPs dip - suddenly bring him back - leverage the situation to their likes - who wins and who ends up being "controversial"

Many leading actors have decided to leave earlier and on fan demand brought back after a period - can the history be repeated here - coz never have been an outrage of this scale...

But what is happening - as per the strategies - the outrage is suddenly being "shut" down with misleading infos and articles - what is happening behind the screens - Can that be answered ????

Can fans not give up and rightfully demand for the answers !!!

If so is the case, he quits, when the viewers not interested to see Khushi with anyone else - give the show a decent closure with happy memories - the fans and people around the world who genuinely love the show - beyond the politics, business dynamics...will atleast walk away with that !!!

Edited by honeypriya - 12 November 2012 at 8:23pm

The following 347 member(s) liked the above post:

REESHYALnayanth21ypnhk_sonusananthvrevathysaanyarithuparnaarshiiiVultureTalonhelenMa123ssvasdivya451Skill123vismcygnus123BlueSky9shornameg2swesuhanamausamouroushahoney.29092cebelshahgpbammuneethylovesarunalwaysWilma_flinstonefabsomearshipyaarhai-SBKA-butlerMaria395honey_me19ArshinmePotatoefreakfairycakeSamsun11athirumapannagamCrazzySassy4Umaria1878krisha06crnvhumairak09minnumaPaula_bearggn_girlxyzw231imaginationsimpiluvdarcykutekavisg-honeyshami9skamanitowatchpaaskhannaMizhiAR_ArShisheena29guryasureeshatutu982-Reva-ShyJisskaug25Dreamer-89Sumaiya27Ishi2012zikskadi9noor2009gurtiliciouscallydRajPreet_Preetoserendipity235spongebobchickcraziefanDreamcatchertinkerbelxotiknishtaKhuarvchahat128saya2012hari93banglesshabi8Achinta97yush-swtheidiSuperthreePlovesArshilovesharunSu_Somerholicsami99sj_arhisumayya98yvonHotHoneyHopeleslyInLoveyogifalupreciousgirl125vaish912payel3004kaykayluckygal99Ngurudathaakanksha_a-Reader-LittlePrincess8praj.shrishirenenaidugreen_teasumondcrazy5ninaraj1spunk22laxmisaradachitchanArShiFever.jh006AshgjeesieAfu1992Bavariasr13ifsaal044Lazy_Beanssvinu.srDazeerosalineakhabsnicki11TouchOfArHiAbyanSaraJLsoaringskiesanamunirstormborncrazyaddictionnirbasitopink.lotus..Zenny..KeyCatBonhi_ipkkndsochanathaAnu567IFoverratedOwnMyCity..BhUvaNaroldcgopikaajisammymassslmay11bhagyatharaPrasanna_dhanu-Siaa-payasashagun-rocksJalebiGsneak-peeknancynair-Mistletoe-anarshiUKLotusmeshasvidya.sanjaypeachpiemeem17crackerszoneGlimmersun2011unna_178monalisa1234lamsarhi_78mini16-Sudhanya-sihu-Maggie-nomad.ness-Aliza-sivatharshinilazylad8-FauZiginacpalak32shubz1nikki.171archana.mh17mozart66-Rimsha-sizzlesnerinahira2050fly_dogswetha_chsejket2arnshi..Smita..-.Pearl.-smiley-shineyfareeArhiDeewanisreemeeraGodsEyeNightingale...riyarhoopoe-Viji-sun_shine_girlmomb24Bibliobibulusgifttagsoni.bmeens80LuvBarunSanayahenamanieyesonmenandu_2007ArnavKhushijodiDalmuthuyaswatim318ipkknd_hazelIceflamesvish.narenThithliDhostJammy-jessjazzsrain10dakshaaviSharaavellainsaantvbug2011fangurrlvandana1965lolly143Sunshine80-MissBoiiVamp-cuppa_n_cricket..ashiya....mrinalini..deeswarnaSaRun.Skiranshree10arpita20div26arshi21stg1Ni1234lalarukhsmashituparsh_spPunkin22coronapsychechandana.svkp1989Kishmishshagun_sarunsmitarpremparbatmedha16showstruckmolten_lavaKeshriyabs_deeps--Signorina--Edella17hukshilaSidda8anjaani07trina2010deeps_92subiscsAlyaa_27Auroni.92Akanksha-soapsudscoolgal270pisces25UltimateBarunmeloniesunflower52Rahmzooni.bluebary* Unnati *rushshriGirlabouttownPSharada-Cheeni-GoGreenpinky_blueskiesbeena14sareetashybabeMastMalang--Nishita--pri_armaanragvir.fan.nirvana.-Prashu-applesauce.anjspinky89morning_dews-aparna--Zara-SunoNa...-Gan-cocoatreeincandescentTargaryenNewbiesoapfanOmorabotiHifah..SankiMedhz..-.serendipity.--ElmoFuj-...Tanu...Riima_Azraapieryroseindi52Arshisarunrocks--Amy--Mihrimah.Brooke.soni19sweetRizArshi..SunnYaara..Barun_Addictpup03MysticaldivineAphrodite88vandana.sagarArnieBoyBarunIWishICould-Koeli_Appy-rimaNestleToulousepolly_mk_TheJoker-riti4uSunshine GirlJennyPenny.YixingsManal.-Rehnuma-

UltimateBarun IF-Rockerz
UltimateBarun
UltimateBarun

Posted: 12 November 2012 at 5:29am | IP Logged
Priya lage raho! Hug

Exploitation at its best!

Never witnessed so many contradictory tweets and answers! N PH chose to be silent n releases  a teaser thinking the dust will settle down, n fans will calm down!! Ph must know this clearly that yeh humko qubool nai hai!

Gul ki bhool that she expected her new baby to reach greater heights, but by now she clearly know the new baby cannot reach the point until IPKKND is on air, even with the lame script people are not ready to give up on Arhi and SARUN's chemistry!  ASR's character is epic n will always be one and no   A   SAD can over take that,,,as long as ppl are watching this actor portraying him! So ,,,,better to close the show,,,saying ran out of ideas and nothing much left! But channel doesnt want to close,.,,so pull it down with all the dirty politics!

Star Plus claims it has new interesting shows lined up! Do they think the viewers are 6 yr old! Who are they trying to pacify and they say its his decision! Really!! Angry This is only to malign name and image of an actor  ...sadly SP n PH do not know the power of fandom!!! 

We shall all bycott SP n any show from PH! .

We will always stand by this actor  and his decision!

Edited by UltimateBarun - 12 November 2012 at 5:42am

The following 73 member(s) liked the above post:

saanyahelenMvismmeg2swelavanyalavanathirumapreciousbarunCrazzySassy4UBarundeewaniPaula_bearapoorva12sharmasimpMahika24shami9skamanimayadtinkerbelArShiFever.akanksha_aninaraj1TamannausAbyannicki11gopikaajibhagyatharashagun-rockssneak-peeknancynair..BhUvaNasihu-Aliza-sun2011fly_dogsejket2lazylad8-FauZishubz1gifttagipkknd_hazel..Smita..-.Pearl.-sreemeerafareeNightingale...borregvish.narenvellainsaanlolly143arshistarSunshine80vandana1965smitarKishmishdeeswarnabs_deepsstg1Akanksha-premparbatMrDarcyfan-Prashu-ragvir.fanbeena14..SankiMedhz..Hifah.Brooke.indi52...Tanu...cocoatreehoneypriyaMysticaldivine..SunnYaara..rimaNestleToulouseriti4u

bs_deeps IF-Rockerz
bs_deeps
bs_deeps

Posted: 12 November 2012 at 5:32am | IP Logged

Logic is totally missing from the updates that SP is giving..If it was solely because of Barun, they would have given a clear cut message long time back..

In a way SP is supporting the PH which is more interested in Zee show than SP show..

In my mail to SP I have asked if Akshay and Deepali left because they too got movie offers or something else..They let PH take away directors for thier new shows on rival channels..they happily let go off the script writers...as someone mentioned is GK and new guy are going to be
the new Arnav and Khushi?

Who is going to buy their story even if it comes from Barun himself, after watching him like that in his interview teaser?

Edited by bs_deeps - 12 November 2012 at 5:47am

The following 24 member(s) liked the above post:

meg2sweshami9simpPaula_bearCrazzySassy4Ucraziefanakanksha_aTamannausAbyan-Aliza-shagun-rockssihugifttagshubz1fly_doglazylad8-FauZismitarSunshine80vandana1965honeypriya.Brooke.OmorabotiMrDarcyfanNestleToulouse

_TheJoker- IF-Stunnerz
_TheJoker-
_TheJoker-

yes a GULab ka phool for you for this post! Thumbs Up
continue the show WITH Barun if not then give the audience a deserved happy ending..with Barun and Sanaya..BAS!

one kostin.. no one wants to know that when Barun shot for IPKKND during his movie why suddenly for some "not known" movies he doesnt even wanna continue till jan.. as the show is ending in jan (according to rumors)Ermm

also can someone tell me.. when Barun got his first movie he happily declared it.but now while this one he says he has no projectsErmm is he making a "secret movie"Ermm and SP knows that he got a movie offer but Barun himself doesnt know Shocked

can someone tell me why Mr Dekhna Hai To Dekho quitted "being disappointed" Unhappy

one more.. tell me how many movies that man has signed ..enough with got offer! getting offers for movies is natural for an actor like Barun but how man he has ctually signed and can someone tell me the PH's name please?Sleepy

konphuzed!! Confused i want a VIDEO which can give my q's answers Silly video answering anyone interested in pls?Ermm

my massage to SP.. hume ek naya decent PH Qubool hai Approve

Edited by -Delicious_BS- - 12 November 2012 at 5:34am

The following 38 member(s) liked the above post:

ypnhk_sonumeg2sweshami9skamanisimpPaula_bearCrazzySassy4UtinkerbelcraziefanShyJiDreamer-89akanksha_aAbyannicki11-Aliza-Ilinshagun-rocksnirbasitoborreggifttageyesonmeshubz1lazylad8-FauZifly_dogGodsEyemozart66smitarstg1bs_deepsSunshine80vandana1965cocoatreehoneypriyaOmoraboti.Brooke.MrDarcyfan-Prashu-NestleToulouse

IllGetOverIpk IF-Sizzlerz
IllGetOverIpk
IllGetOverIpk

i just dont knw wat more to do... i ve sent so many emails... tweeted... spammed... called.. sp..
nothing is working
why is barun doing this?
this wil be a huge blow to his careerCry

Edited by saaruipk - 12 November 2012 at 5:36am

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

meg2sweshami9heidinirbasitoshagun-rockssihugifttagDalmuthuyaMrDarcyfanhoneypriya

arshi21 IF-Rockerz
arshi21
arshi21

Posted: 12 November 2012 at 5:33am | IP Logged
Very true.

I have few serious questions in mind.

But I am sure, they cannot be answered by some consumer cell person, it can be only answered by those people who have created this mess.

Whatever it is, I am sure Star and this is PH is definitely going to sink.

The following 19 member(s) liked the above post:

meg2sweCrazzySassy4Ushami9akanksha_acraziefanheidinirbasitoshagun-rocksbhagyatharanicki11sihulazylad8-FauZieyesonmegifttagvandana1965.Brooke.OmorabotihoneypriyaMrDarcyfan

eyesonme IF-Dazzler
eyesonme
eyesonme

Posted: 12 November 2012 at 5:33am | IP Logged
Thanks for making this post Priya!

Hopefully everyone gets the overall message..KEEP CALLING/SPAMMING/TWEETING.

Its pretty obvious there has not been an uproar like this.

The most important part is we continue with this intense uproar so its known that fans wil not change thier minds...

Do not give up

The following 15 member(s) liked the above post:

CrazzySassy4UDreamer-89craziefanakanksha_aTamannausshagun-rocksnicki11gifttagfareelazylad8-FauZivandana1965honeypriyaMrDarcyfanOmoraboti.Brooke.

molten_lava IF-Rockerz
molten_lava
molten_lava

Posted: 12 November 2012 at 5:34am | IP Logged
Look, I don't know who is right and who is wrong. On one side I see all these articles, rumors going on whereas on the other side, I see these posts from you. My bheja is only frying by the minute. If you are sure that our protests against SP will work, we will do it. I don't mind spamming SP and demanding back Sobti. 
But it looks like nothing is going to change Sobti's mind and that's what we all fear. You know even if there is one percent chance that we can change his mind, we will do it. Otherwise, it's just depressing.Ouch

The following 19 member(s) liked the above post:

shami9simpakanksha_amayadshagun-rocksbhagyatharagifttagTheSmurfsDalmuthuyavandana1965prettyprizooni.blueBearNaNaMrDarcyfanBarun_Addict...Tanu...honeypriyaOmorabotiNestleToulouse

Go to top