Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

India-Forums

indirectly we are responsible Modnote pg 10 (Page 8)

tvbuf IF-Sizzlerz
tvbuf
tvbuf

Posted: 12 November 2012 at 6:29am | IP Logged
Yes, we are responsible to a large extent.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

taklima_najRickyBahl

.sweetchick. IF-Sizzlerz
.sweetchick.
.sweetchick.

Jedi of CC

Posted: 12 November 2012 at 6:29am | IP Logged
honestly I think you got a point...Ouch this is what happens when someones becomes too famous...awww well I don't know what to think now our show is broken into pieces Cry

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

taklima_najRickyBahlrini_katBearNaNa

princessunara IF-Stunnerz
princessunara
princessunara

Posted: 12 November 2012 at 6:31am | IP Logged
As usual VERY WELL said Rishi!!!

and the one sentence that truly hit it home was, "We want him as the SRK of TV and not mamji on B'wood":(((

I am heart broken:((( so completely disappointed:(((

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

taklima_najRickyBahlrini_katfarheen75BearNaNa

Olive_Rose IF-Dazzler
Olive_Rose
Olive_Rose

Posted: 12 November 2012 at 6:36am | IP Logged
update pg1LOL
divvk IF-Rockerz
divvk
divvk

Posted: 12 November 2012 at 6:40am | IP Logged
Originally posted by RickyBahl

Originally posted by divvk

i know how much you love barun and i can understand the reason behind this full outburst!!! calm down rishi.. hope he stays.. looks like some meeting is going on!!! waiting for fruitful results!!! I just hope he stays till IPKKND's last episode!!! 

what i feel bad is for his career which has not started and  just a wrong move and evrything gone.

iam not any kid saying this..i have been associated with Tv  since long ...
have sen many actors rising, and falling down, 
the rule of  balaji  and how colors ended its Monopoly in 2008

how  Film actors  not sucessful are coming back to TV 

THERE WILL BE ANOTHER PERSON ENJOYING THE STATUS OF  BARUN SOBTI...now

designatuons, titles are not owned permamnently

going OFFLINE will return after IPK 

ya rishi.. i understand.. take care.. now, i am really really worried about barun's career yaar. in all this politics, by  making a wrong move, his entire career might go yaar!!! really afraid for his career!!! 

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

RickyBahlBearNaNa

sairam03 Senior Member
sairam03
sairam03

Posted: 12 November 2012 at 6:40am | IP Logged
Don't know his real reasons but thought as much..after seeing this endless love from his fans thought he will atleast come up with some plan for atleast 2 months to entertain them. But truth is always bitter. Think Sp and ph had nothing to do with this ...it his new movie promotion and establishing image as bollywood newbie rather than married Asr of telly daily soap.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

mayuri099RickyBahlrini_kat

rini_kat IF-Rockerz
rini_kat
rini_kat

Posted: 12 November 2012 at 6:54am | IP Logged
Originally posted by april2003

Well said Rishi BS is where he is now because of his fan base. I don't believe his fans understand they have the power to make or break him and it's quite easy. An actor is only as popular as the public allows him to be. I don't know why fan were blinded to the point that they were not listening to him when he spoke during the MAMR interview back when they thought he was leaving IPKKND.

I don't know what others heard but I heard a guy telling his fans that he did not come into the industry to me stuck with IPKKND and he wanted to spread his wings. Statement in question: "If you love just "Arnav" the character then anyone can play it BUT if you love Barun then you are going to enjoy my new movie because I think it's the best work I've done". That being said, I think he was trying to calm his fans and also sell himself to the wider public. I did not see a guy who was passionate about IPKKND but a guy who was passionate about success within the industry.

He does not want to be tied down and that need to be accepted. We don't know the whole story including his terms and condition, pay packet etc. There is a lot going on behind the scenes which we are not privy to and it's quite possible that he's had enough of the drama himself. I only wish he had come clean earlier and made things clearer than going around in circles. At the end of the day it's his loss and not the fans because show Biz is his job while it is entertainment for viewers. The thing about us viewers is that our likes and dislikes change rapidly so the guy need to strike the hammer while the iron is hot.

Can't agree more... yes I had very well remembered that interview.He made his stands  very clear about his future plans...But we mistook that as poor PR skills...

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

mybro_2004mayuri099RickyBahlOlive_Rose

arnavsbest Groupbie
arnavsbest
arnavsbest

Posted: 12 November 2012 at 6:59am | IP Logged
Agree with yr post
It is his fans that made him win all the awards, that made him win all the polls

I really feel sorry for Sanaya, because in all this we did not pay her much attention, being girls our focus understandably was on Barun
Even though Sanaya was as talented as Barun, she missed out on all the awards, all the adulation.

And suddenly he became the toast of the town

We wanted everyone to know that our ASR , our Barun Sobti was special

But I think for Barun it has always been Bollywood

So I guess we created it, and now we should just be very happy for him, and let him go happily because that is what he wants.

I wish he could have stayed and finished his work with IPKKND, I think he could still have got all the offers then too.

Good Luck BS

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

RickyBahl

Go to top