Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

India-Forums

indirectly we are responsible Modnote pg 10 (Page 7)

-Raichu- IF-Rockerz
-Raichu-
-Raichu-

Posted: 12 November 2012 at 6:16am | IP Logged
I can't agree more !!

wonderful post Wink

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

RickyBahl

RickyBahl IF-Dazzler
RickyBahl
RickyBahl

Posted: 12 November 2012 at 6:18am | IP Logged
Originally posted by divvk

i know how much you love barun and i can understand the reason behind this full outburst!!! calm down rishi.. hope he stays.. looks like some meeting is going on!!! waiting for fruitful results!!! I just hope he stays till IPKKND's last episode!!! 

what i feel bad is for his career which has not started and  just a wrong move and evrything gone.

iam not any kid saying this..i have been associated with Tv  since long ...
have sen many actors rising, and falling down, 
the rule of  balaji  and how colors ended its Monopoly in 2008

how  Film actors  not sucessful are coming back to TV 

THERE WILL BE ANOTHER PERSON ENJOYING THE STATUS OF  BARUN SOBTI...now

designatuons, titles are not owned permamnently

going OFFLINE will return after IPK 

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

divvkBearNaNa

decemapr IF-Dazzler
decemapr
decemapr

Posted: 12 November 2012 at 6:19am | IP Logged
This article really reflects ardent fans thought. It is very hard to digest, we can't watch Barun daily. But it is true. How can we bare this?

RickyBahl

rechup IF-Rockerz
rechup
rechup

Posted: 12 November 2012 at 6:20am | IP Logged
What will our father or mother or sister or brother or a real friend do when we are gonna committing or committed a mistake or blunder? Ofcourse they will scold us n show us a mirror. But fake ones supports blindly or even act to support because they wont really care if we succeed or not. A normal friend will tell ur goodthings only but a real best friend will react more when we commit a mistake. Blind love n true love is different. It is like becoming anjali who loves blindly n khushi who loves truly.
I cant understand ur love towards barun n i support u in this. I liked the way u sais being srk of tv n mamaji of films. It is better to be a king in small village than becoming a slave in big city.

I used to watch barun from bhph n still love him n his every characters. But his decision of leaving ipk for films or for break whatever is stupid. I really wish n pray that he wont regret later.

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

mayuri099mitrabhuyanRickyBahlrini_katHakunaMatata.BearNaNa

sun_shine_girl IF-Dazzler
sun_shine_girl
sun_shine_girl

Posted: 12 November 2012 at 6:23am | IP Logged
Originally posted by nishasharma18

Originally posted by sun_shine_girl

Originally posted by RickyBahl

Originally posted by nishasharma18

better be king on telly than be almost being nothing on bolly. i wish barun does not end up being side actors. yesterday i was watching the interview of drashti dhami, lead of madhubala and i think she gained popularity with geet show. she is quite famous too with a large fan base. but yet she doesnt want to step into bolly. she says that she is content with whats happening rite now and takes life as it comes. after hearing her, then i realised that sometimes if u wanna go for big things, u end up having probably nothing. i just hope barun made the rite decision. at one point he would have had to make this decision, but i hope he actually chose the rite time!!

certainly yaar

tough time ahead for BS it seems

If you can not wish anything good for him, kam se kam bura toh mat mango
Kya bigada hai tumhara...
Oh I forgot, he has problems with Gul the innocent Bulll
Hence he is the villain
Jai ho Gul Maata ki
Jai ho 4 Fleas ki

u know what...barun has got so many fans from all age groups...i dont have time to play the blame game with you...ur thoughts are so immature. if you want to blame gul then carry on. u guys are true fans rite!! rite now u are just behaving like a mere adolescent ready to scratch me for bashing barun. what we are talking here is mere reality. i love barun and i hope he succeeds. we are just sharing our views on his bollywood plans here. dont need to prove anything to you...coz rite now anyone telling something about barun becomes the secret agent of gul!! u guys make me laugh!!

I am so ashamed of my immature thoughts.
I bow down to your maturity.
You have opened my eyes.
You do not have time still you answered my post...khushiyon ka din aaya hai...I wanna party...
You gave me permission to blame Gul. Can you give me permission to live as well...you are my goddess.
I am your Phangirl..
I Lowe you
I am so happy that I made you laugh
Can I include that in the list of achievements

nishasharma18

prettypri IF-Rockerz
prettypri
prettypri

Posted: 12 November 2012 at 6:26am | IP Logged
Yes..totally nderstand your feelings..and they are shared b many I believe.
Wile it's a well accepted fac now that Barun has been asked to leave for some reasons, did this whole hang happen overnight?
If he gave notice in sep and that's why his last day s in Nov then it cant be issues with the track..bcos the trak is not heading towards the end of the show...even now.
Dd he try to fight...he hasn't said anything except he wants a break..
I believe he is not silly enuf to want a permanent break r lie to fans but he hasn't been totally forthright is something that's there a the back f my mind...unfortunately..

I also wished. Had got addicted to a show where the lead wished to remain in TV and would give a few years atleast to the show..la successful one like this tha too...before all this mess also we always new Barun may leave for films...

RickyBahl

tvbuf IF-Sizzlerz
tvbuf
tvbuf

Posted: 12 November 2012 at 6:29am | IP Logged
Yes, we are responsible to a large extent.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

taklima_najRickyBahl

.sweetchick. IF-Sizzlerz
.sweetchick.
.sweetchick.

Jedi of CC

Posted: 12 November 2012 at 6:29am | IP Logged
honestly I think you got a point...Ouch this is what happens when someones becomes too famous...awww well I don't know what to think now our show is broken into pieces Cry

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

taklima_najRickyBahlrini_katBearNaNa

Go to top