Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

India-Forums

indirectly we are responsible Modnote pg 10 (Page 4)

mayuri099 Goldie
mayuri099
mayuri099

Posted: 12 November 2012 at 5:47am | IP Logged
Originally posted by RickyBahl

Originally posted by mjhtgeetfan

Originally posted by mjhtgeetfan

I really liked your post. There is a lot of truth in it. 

its a sad truth cant deny

I know i feel the same... all i don't get is that if the show is ending in jan why a new entry? 3 months isnt enought time to establish a new character n love story.. unless arnav is being replaced.

ending in jan is not confirmed

if non iF audience, accepts the new hero..show might continue too

Yes, that's what I feel too. If ppl accep Viraf, they will continue.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

RickyBahlrini_kat

.MyriadOfHues. IF-Stunnerz
.MyriadOfHues.
.MyriadOfHues.

He is hot, super sexy, cute and a great actor working in a wonderful show! Of course he will be the talk of TV town... you couldn't stop the hype which was being created anyway... But I agree that it is this hype that is causing everyone to be hurt by his leave! In some ways, it is the fault of some overexcited fans... He is a normal person who never expected the hype about ASR and him before IPK started and now he is just taking a decision regarding his own life! He has full rights! This petition making to stop him, spamming, emailing etc is just a waste of time IMO. If there wasn't this type of hype, there wouldn't have been such things! 

This hype which you mentioned is correct! Thumbs Up

You should just chill, accept that he has a life of his own and support him! (If you are a true fan of him) If you love only Barun or both Sarun in the show, you can just stop watching instead of forcing him to stay! This will put him in a dilemma! If you are really his fan, stop pressurizing him and enjoy Barun as Arnav in the last scenes in the show. Then leave if you want...

If he becomes the SRK of Bollywood, I'll be one of the happiest persons. I wish him all the best! It's his life, let him do what he wants instead of increasing his worries.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

meg2sweRickyBahlfarheen75

Kamala05 IF-Sizzlerz
Kamala05
Kamala05

Completely agree with ur points.the popularity he gained from IPKKND resulted in his entry bollywood. He was just a handsome serial actor before Ipkknd, not this sensational. I THINK THE GIRLS ARE MORE OBSESSED WITH THE CHARACTER ASR and i doubt whether they will show the same response to his upcoming characters in film or serial.

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

meg2swemybro_2004mitrabhuyanHakunaMatata.RickyBahlrini_kat

nishasharma18 Groupbie
nishasharma18
nishasharma18

Posted: 12 November 2012 at 5:48am | IP Logged
better be king on telly than be almost being nothing on bolly. i wish barun does not end up being side actors. yesterday i was watching the interview of drashti dhami, lead of madhubala and i think she gained popularity with geet show. she is quite famous too with a large fan base. but yet she doesnt want to step into bolly. she says that she is content with whats happening rite now and takes life as it comes. after hearing her, then i realised that sometimes if u wanna go for big things, u end up having probably nothing. i just hope barun made the rite decision. at one point he would have had to make this decision, but i hope he actually chose the rite time!!

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

mitrabhuyanHakunaMatata.RickyBahlrini_kat

poojasidd123 Goldie
poojasidd123
poojasidd123

Posted: 12 November 2012 at 5:48am | IP Logged
absolutely true...we are responsible..can't deny..

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

mitrabhuyanRickyBahlrini_kat

aishu30 Goldie
aishu30
aishu30

Posted: 12 November 2012 at 5:52am | IP Logged

Originally posted by aishu30

buddy...get a life...who are the peeps paying u to write this? hmm...tak nahi jaathe kyaa... will edit later.

dont need ur suggestion

kyon dar rehi hai kyaa..tumaraa who bholi phali  chehare saamne aajayegaa?

keep on... 

great... really feel pathetic

of course pathetic koun hai mucch patha hai...for trying to ruin an actors career ..that too by accepting money.  don't try to teach work ethics to others ...first u learn.

really i must say  bravo
ok accuse me as muhc as u can  ...no problem i hv told in my post

bashing used to matter once upon  a time.Not know .. felt like defending  all my points...like doing even  now. But iam broken and shatterd
because Wen  Barun sobti is not there in the show... this bashing also doesnt matter now.

the pain we fans are feeling with his exit id much much much much more..than to feel your bad remarks..Honestly no issues with u at all

take care

fan mein phi hoon...par tumara hurt paise se tho balance hoogi  hoogii...
RickyBahl IF-Dazzler
RickyBahl
RickyBahl

Posted: 12 November 2012 at 5:52am | IP Logged
ANAS AND BARUN  HAS NO COMPARISONS FOR IPK FANS 

even i know what BS is and what Anas is..\

NOT FOR WORLD OUTSIDE IPK
look at Ans rashid past work from prthiviraj cauhan he gained sucesss till this one 

It is similar when a school kid says my  pencil box is the best and your pencil box is  horrible..

we always think our things are best
RickyBahl IF-Dazzler
RickyBahl
RickyBahl

Posted: 12 November 2012 at 5:54am | IP Logged
Originally posted by nishasharma18

better be king on telly than be almost being nothing on bolly. i wish barun does not end up being side actors. yesterday i was watching the interview of drashti dhami, lead of madhubala and i think she gained popularity with geet show. she is quite famous too with a large fan base. but yet she doesnt want to step into bolly. she says that she is content with whats happening rite now and takes life as it comes. after hearing her, then i realised that sometimes if u wanna go for big things, u end up having probably nothing. i just hope barun made the rite decision. at one point he would have had to make this decision, but i hope he actually chose the rite time!!

certainly yaar

tough time ahead for BS it seems

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

nishasharma18...Tanu...

Go to top