Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

India-Forums

indirectly we are responsible Modnote pg 10 (Page 3)

16Mahi16 Senior Member
16Mahi16
16Mahi16

Posted: 12 November 2012 at 5:42am | IP Logged
Firstly you can't compare both DABH and IPKKND has both got very different audiences.  
And you can't compare Barun to the DABH actor. Who do you think has more star quality?

Edited by Rhea16 - 12 November 2012 at 5:42am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

aishu30

mayuri099 Goldie
mayuri099
mayuri099

Posted: 12 November 2012 at 5:43am | IP Logged
But he doesn't want to play the character ASR anymore, Ricky. He has made it pretty obvious in his Radio interview. He is bored with the character.i don't think the character ASR means as much to him as it means to us. He wants to try different things. He clearly stated in the interview - " I hope I get to do things I like". When asked, do you prefer tv or movie, he first said "I don't know", but then "actually I do". It is pretty obvious he wants to try his luck in movies as it has shorter hours and he will get to do different roles. I don't think the role ASR means as much to him. 

Remember what he had said six months ago in the madmidas interview, "anyone can play ASR" and "you will like me in the role much more than in the serial." All this is not new. He had decided long time back, around the time of his movie shooting that he would leave ipk around December. There was an interview around that time in May where he said , "I will continue doing the serial and the movie for the next six months". After those I interview I sort of knew he will leave ipk around December. 

Edited by mayuri099 - 12 November 2012 at 6:01am

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

chokriinnocentgreenmitrabhuyanpink.lotusI_Dont_KnowHakunaMatata.RickyBahlfarheen75rini_katS.Stephy

mjhtgeetfan Senior Member
mjhtgeetfan
mjhtgeetfan

Posted: 12 November 2012 at 5:44am | IP Logged
Originally posted by RickyBahl

Originally posted by mjhtgeetfan

Originally posted by mjhtgeetfan

I really liked your post. There is a lot of truth in it. 

its a sad truth cant deny

I know i feel the same... all i don't get is that if the show is ending in jan why a new entry? 3 months isnt enought time to establish a new character n love story.. unless arnav is being replaced.

ending in jan is not confirmed

if non iF audience, accepts the new hero..show might continue too

there is a 5% chance of that happening.. even is Kahin to Hoga so many people left after Rajeev Khandelwal left even though they were huge Amna fans... n the new guy was never accepted... and Barun's popularity has surpassed any other tellywood actor.. it will be near to impossible to fill his shoes succesfully.. im very open to new characters and even i dont think i wil be able to accept him.. it took me ages to get used to the idea of SARUN as i am a MONAYA fan lol i don't think i have any more patience left

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

farheen75

aishu30 Goldie
aishu30
aishu30

Posted: 12 November 2012 at 5:44am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Rhea16

Firstly you can't compare both DABH and IPKKND has both got very different audiences.  
And you can't compare Barun to the DABH actor. Who do you think has more star quality?
she cann't see any thing yaar ...samacchaa   kar...money  is speaking.
ninetails9999 Senior Member
ninetails9999
ninetails9999

Posted: 12 November 2012 at 5:45am | IP Logged
talk 2 hand
thanx 4 ur analysis

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

mitrabhuyansun_shine_girlRickyBahl

-Rehnuma- IF-Addictz
-Rehnuma-
-Rehnuma-

Well said yar. I agree with u on each and every point. We are responsible for creating so much hype. We voted for him in each and every poll and made him win. Today what we are getting only pain,stress. We are having sleepless nights why??? Bcoz we didn't treat him like an actor, we started worshipping him. I don't think he is gonna change his decisionCry

mitrabhuyanRickyBahlrini_kat

sun_shine_girl IF-Dazzler
sun_shine_girl
sun_shine_girl

Even if Gul is guilty .
Nobody could make barun  exit  if at all he desired to stay.

Suppose, u v a fight with your family member, But u beg plz maan jaao..do they leave you  or what?

Gul is the producer for Barun's show, they are not family yaar... Its more like an employee and employer relationship.
How can this be compared to a family...unbelievable..
So...
forget reasons ...but i expected him to  just forget all for a moment and see the love of fans  .Even if he has been affceted by PH,,but  for him at present nothing should be above love of fans.because it is this public only whom he is going to face after march ..it is this entertainment industry which is nothing without public...so where to run away from public especially IPK fans..?? for me  Gul having a dispute  is not important , Important is why should Barun sacrifice our love for Gul????

Maybe Gul maiyaan, the innocent angel is making life hell for him...
reason is not Gul, script. , its an opportunity to get freedom .

Its too early to exit IPK... ups n downs are there in every show. 

such love and affcetion who gets??? even rajeev khandelwal didnt get that. tell me??

WHY WE ARE RESPONSIBLE??? Reason

Even diya bati and Hum  lead actor  Anas rashid  is the no. 1 star because he is the lead actor of india's no, 1 show as it has been  with above 6.0  TRP's always. His role is quite substantial and the story revolves around  his  dedication towards his educated wife n family. a social drama. He is popular too.

But no producer is running after  Anas rashid even though he is  quite popular in TV.
why??? the fans didnt  hype  him to the extreme like we did to Barun sobti.
That show and its fans behave normally.. and yet they have  popularity and fan following too and TRP sucess also.

You are comparing Anas Rashin with Barun?
No offence to Rashid, but really?

But we barun fans unknowingly  created so much of hype...posting his pics, sharing his each update. getting crazy even if he sneezes. sings balwant kaur.. we v gone mad.
we escalated his popullarity over social networking  zones  crazily like hell. writing posts, making VM's ,,.. Even to the extent that his  wife  deleted her FB   account. 
It is we who created this hype surrounding barun. constanyly keeping him  ahead in  Online competitions. Preparing birthday wishes from 1 month as if it was diwali and eid approaching us.
Keeping him No. 1 in forums by commenting regularly...

If we could hve kept him as a simple Tv star... neither the Hype wud have been created, neither  madmidass wud cast him seeing his popularity, nor this day would arrive. Look at other TV stars how they are?? i wanted him to play ASR for a year more atleast ... u wont stop eating golgappas or potatao chips unless u r satisfied.. similarly let we fans get tired with ASr   by 2013 august -sept atleast ..and then he is free to  go anywhere..
 our thirst to see him as ASR is not fully over yet.. every character  has to  get boring someday...and ASR, IPK will get  too in future...but now its not that time..
that moment has not arrived. the moment it wud arrive we fans wud  not mind any decision by channel or actor. Bsically we wanted a  proper Tv actor for ourselves ...we have had enough of filmi stars.

Note: i know  iam being  mean..But  for God sake  we  are humans and we  also get hurt by certain things . and certainly this event has hurted. yes iam selfish ,  we cant pretend to have halo's over our head and act as angels..we are not Khushi, we are not gandhi, we are not mother teresa,
we are normal human beings. Its just a painful  feel that i have wriiten.. Yes Barun's  decision has been hurtful. Let him do whatever ahead... Its reaction to a situation .. Bashing doesnt matter now. because this news is  1000000000000000000  times painful than any basher.
earlier bashing used to be enjoyed as  we didnt had fear of losing bS..

If u think online fans will still adjust. with this decsion  Cant hate  or dislike him    him but will feel bad .thats oK..but if u see real scenario n.the fans outside India Forums and all have already developed a bitter feeling.. I just hope BS doesnt have to face a public backlash through his responses to his movies.

Dont estimate public sentiment through India Forums.. There is a huge BS fan base who has been affceted.. people will laugh ,,why so emotionally attached...but we know...we didnt do it intentionally IT happened unnowingly..

Cant force Barun but iam unappy with his decision making..All that glitters is not gold .
was happy with Bs as the SRK of TV...not  BS as the  mamaji of  film industry 

So the moral of your post is that Gul the Bull and 4 Fleas are the victims here.
Innocent angels.
Dead

RickyBahl IF-Dazzler
RickyBahl
RickyBahl

Posted: 12 November 2012 at 5:46am | IP Logged
Originally posted by aishu30

buddy...get a life...who are the peeps paying u to write this? hmm...tak nahi jaathe kyaa... will edit later.

dont need ur suggestion

kyon dar rehi hai kyaa..tumaraa who bholi phali  chehare saamne aajayegaa?

keep on... 

great... really feel pathetic

of course pathetic koun hai mucch patha hai...for trying to ruin an actors career ..that too by accepting money.  don't try to teach work ethics to others ...first u learn.

really i must say  bravo
ok accuse me as muhc as u can  ...no problem i hv told in my post

bashing used to matter once upon  a time.Not know .. felt like defending  all my points...like doing even  now. But iam broken and shatterd
because Wen  Barun sobti is not there in the show... this bashing also doesnt matter now.

the pain we fans are feeling with his exit id much much much much more..than to feel your bad remarks..Honestly no issues with u at all

take care

mitrabhuyanI_Dont_Knowrini_kat

Go to top