Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

RickyBahl thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 11 years ago
Originally posted by: aishu30

kyon dar rehi hai kyaa..tumaraa who bholi phali  chehare saamne aajayegaa?

keep on... 

great... really feel pathetic

mjhtgeetfan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: RickyBahl

its a sad truth cant deny

I know i feel the same... all i don't get is that if the show is ending in jan why a new entry? 3 months isnt enought time to establish a new character n love story.. unless arnav is being replaced.
Summer_Rain thumbnail
awesome post..i agree truely speaking i am not at all happy with his decision to try luck in movies at the moment when his first debut movie didnt even release...anyway truely speaking never did see such an uproar and fans support for any celebrity sobti has immense fan power..yes he has it...and we made him that big star..even on election day obama winning didnt create such hype compared to one news of barun sobti taking an break from show..trust me..i love him so much basically watever reason of him leaving..it isnt the right time...
and i agree to this line..
SRK of TV...not  BS as the  mamaji of  film industry

I_Dont_Know thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 4
Again an awesome post👏..Yup, we are responsible! See, I am stupid, foolish..Already sent 32 mails..Like still i can't believe the truth..For us Barun Sobti is not just an actor..I cried, still crying but i know I will move on also..That's life..I know it's his life, his decision but really WE MEANT NOTHING? This is the result of our 1.5 years loyality? I know he will come back in TV soon..I am waiting for that moment..And I know though I am saying i will not watch any show but when he will come back..I will drool again, i will waste my precious time again..Because I think I love him so much..after some years I will laugh to think about all these...I will remember How crazy I was for a tv star?! That's life..But I am sure i can't love and respect another Tv star so much..Barun Sobti you will be a great part of my teenage life.. Edited by Barun_Deewani - 11 years ago
RickyBahl thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: mjhtgeetfan

I know i feel the same... all i don't get is that if the show is ending in jan why a new entry? 3 months isnt enought time to establish a new character n love story.. unless arnav is being replaced.

ending in jan is not confirmed

if non iF audience, accepts the new hero..show might continue too

Little_cupcakes thumbnail
IPL 2023 Participants 1 Thumbnail IPL 2023 Match Winner Thumbnail + 6

keep on... 

great... really feel pathetic

of course pathetic koun hai mucch patha hai...for trying to ruin an actors career ..that too by accepting money.  don't try to teach work ethics to others ...first u learn.
16Mahi16 thumbnail
Firstly you can't compare both DABH and IPKKND has both got very different audiences.  
And you can't compare Barun to the DABH actor. Who do you think has more star quality? Edited by Rhea16 - 11 years ago
mayuri099 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
But he doesn't want to play the character ASR anymore, Ricky. He has made it pretty obvious in his Radio interview. He is bored with the character.i don't think the character ASR means as much to him as it means to us. He wants to try different things. He clearly stated in the interview - " I hope I get to do things I like". When asked, do you prefer tv or movie, he first said "I don't know", but then "actually I do". It is pretty obvious he wants to try his luck in movies as it has shorter hours and he will get to do different roles. I don't think the role ASR means as much to him. 

Remember what he had said six months ago in the madmidas interview, "anyone can play ASR" and "you will like me in the role much more than in the serial." All this is not new. He had decided long time back, around the time of his movie shooting that he would leave ipk around December. There was an interview around that time in May where he said , "I will continue doing the serial and the movie for the next six months". After those I interview I sort of knew he will leave ipk around December. 
Edited by mayuri099 - 11 years ago
mjhtgeetfan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

ending in jan is not confirmed

if non iF audience, accepts the new hero..show might continue too

there is a 5% chance of that happening.. even is Kahin to Hoga so many people left after Rajeev Khandelwal left even though they were huge Amna fans... n the new guy was never accepted... and Barun's popularity has surpassed any other tellywood actor.. it will be near to impossible to fill his shoes succesfully.. im very open to new characters and even i dont think i wil be able to accept him.. it took me ages to get used to the idea of SARUN as i am a MONAYA fan lol i don't think i have any more patience left
Little_cupcakes thumbnail
IPL 2023 Participants 1 Thumbnail IPL 2023 Match Winner Thumbnail + 6
Originally posted by: Rhea16

Firstly you can't compare both DABH and IPKKND has both got very different audiences.  

And you can't compare Barun to the DABH actor. Who do you think has more star quality?

she cann't see any thing yaar ...samacchaa   kar...money  is speaking.