Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

India-Forums

indirectly we are responsible Modnote pg 10 (Page 10)

rini_kat IF-Rockerz
rini_kat
rini_kat

Posted: 12 November 2012 at 11:57am | IP Logged
Originally posted by farheen75

I was a very big fan of Rajeev khandelwal and absolutely loved him in KTH with Kashish but after he left I never watched any of his show bcz I just loved him as sujal I know it's stupid and immature but what to do ... But this time I am gonna give this new actor a chance and who knows he might be good.
Agree with u... I also had done the same on KTH days... but now too I want to give new actor a chance...

Edited by rini_kat - 12 November 2012 at 11:57am

RickyBahl IF-Dazzler
RickyBahl
RickyBahl

Posted: 12 November 2012 at 12:04pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by rini_kat

I was a very big fan of Rajeev khandelwal and absolutely loved him in KTH with Kashish but after he left I never watched any of his show bcz I just loved him as sujal I know it's stupid and immature but what to do ... But this time I am gonna give this new actor a chance and who knows he might be good.
Agree with u... I also had done the same on KTH days... but now too I want to give new actor a chance...

same story yaar

especially the last scene where he  falls down from bridge and dies. 

ekta is still ruling and rajeev??...Confused

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

rini_kat

RickyBahl IF-Dazzler
RickyBahl
RickyBahl

Posted: 12 November 2012 at 12:06pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by seena007

I am glad finally something dared to write this post.  Totally agree.  I am not a die-hard Barun fan, and I have noticed these overly obsessive fans drooling over him.  They helped to create his fame, senseless worshipping and vulgar idolship. 
What you sow is what you reap.

u r each word is no less than a gem 

rini_kat

rini_kat IF-Rockerz
rini_kat
rini_kat

Posted: 12 November 2012 at 12:12pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by RickyBahl

same story yaar

Yeah quite true.at that time I got so angry with RK  for leaving the show.Actually at that time I was in schools...so  was more crazy even had poster on my bedroom wall...that I never watched his movies or any shows... Still I dislike him...

RickyBahl

RickyBahl IF-Dazzler
RickyBahl
RickyBahl

Posted: 12 November 2012 at 12:18pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by RickyBahl

same story yaar

Yeah quite true.at that time I got so angry with RK  for leaving the show.Actually at that time I was in schools...so  was more crazy even had poster on my bedroom wall...that I never watched his movies or any shows... Still I dislike him...

still u know that phase was better .  ppl still cud accept a new  man 
but now  all are demanding closing  down the show...

Why it feels bad u know ..almost 98% cases have been failure and BS  is still trying

he will return..i am sure. he  just needs a dose

rini_kat

Aahaana Global Moderator
Aahaana
Aahaana

IF General Sections

Posted: 12 November 2012 at 1:17pm | IP Logged

Moderators note:

Hey,

We understand that differences of opinion may exist among fan bases considering the current situation. This thread was allowed so members can debate healthy but in the last few pages members are going overboard with things not related to IPKKND. Neither Anas Rashid or Rajeev are part of IPKKND hence members are asked to refrain from comparing other actors with Barun and kindly do not discuss other sho/actors here. 

If anyone fails to follow the rules, this thread will be subjected for closure. 

Thank you for your understanding! If any of you have any further questions about this, please feel free to contact us through PM!

Regards,

IPKKND Dev Team

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

nomad.nessOlive_Rosesman

.shinchan. IF-Addictz
.shinchan.
.shinchan.

Posted: 12 November 2012 at 1:46pm | IP Logged
@TM..
u r such a big saddist yaar..
Cmon I mean i was happy dat u wrote upper lines dat IF GUL IS AT GUILT..THN TOO BARUN SHUD THINK ON HIS DECISION FOR HIS FANS..i was like Ohh yea ricky is rite here actually..
but u r too harsh..
u demean barun by taking examples of anas..r u kidding me?? U r comparing Anas wid Barun,Suraj wid ASR..God..check d characters , show storyline n d reach of show
DABH is a saas bahu type show wid social message n has only Indian viewership
bt IPK is a love story wid international viewership wid national viewership.. :-X
ASR is witty..rude...hot..has X factor bt Suraj iso not..why ppl wud nt fall on him

n dnt disrespect those who make VMs,ATs,posts fr ASR n Barun..its der love ok!! n has nothing to do wid barun quitting n all
Breeeezy IF-Dazzler
Breeeezy
Breeeezy

Posted: 12 November 2012 at 1:54pm | IP Logged
All Barun fans , phangurls , haters and bashers need to get over Barun quitting news ... Its being discussed beyond tiring !!! ... If Barun wants to look on for better things let him , wish him luck if you can else pls move on ...
There are many factors which made Barun what he is now , its not just his fans !! And most of the ppl who are crying and bashing him in the name of his 'fans' were never really his fans !! They just need another reason to bash and maybe this will be the last reason/time they can bash Barun so holding on to it too long!!
If he fails in movies its his fate , he will learn things on his own ...there is no point in making hundred posts over that and wishing him ill !!

RickyBahl

Go to top