Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon
Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

indirectly we are responsible Modnote pg 10

RickyBahl IF-Dazzler
RickyBahl
RickyBahl

Posted: 12 November 2012 at 5:19am | IP Logged
Even if Gul is guilty .
Nobody could make barun  exit  if at all he desired to stay.

Suppose, u v a fight with your family member, But u beg plz maan jaao..do they leave you  or what?
So...
forget reasons ...but i expected him to  just forget all for a moment and see the love of fans  .Even if he has been affceted by PH,,but  for him at present nothing should be above love of fans.because it is this public only whom he is going to face after march ..it is this entertainment industry which is nothing without public...so where to run away from public especially IPK fans..?? for me  Gul having a dispute  is not important , Important is why should Barun sacrifice our love for Gul????
reason is not Gul, script. , its an opportunity to get freedom .

Its too early to exit IPK... ups n downs are there in every show. 

such love and affcetion who gets??? even rajeev khandelwal didnt get that. tell me??

WHY WE ARE RESPONSIBLE??? Reason

Even diya bati and Hum  lead actor  Anas rashid  is the no. 1 star because he is the lead actor of india's no, 1 show as it has been  with above 6.0  TRP's always. His role is quite substantial and the story revolves around  his  dedication towards his educated wife n family. a social drama. He is popular too.

But no producer is running after  Anas rashid even though he is  quite popular in TV.
why??? the fans didnt  hype  him to the extreme like we did to Barun sobti.
That show and its fans behave normally.. and yet they have  popularity and fan following too and TRP sucess also.

But we barun fans unknowingly  created so much of hype...posting his pics, sharing his each update. getting crazy even if he sneezes. sings balwant kaur.. we v gone mad.
we escalated his popullarity over social networking  zones  crazily like hell. writing posts, making VM's ,,.. Even to the extent that his  wife  deleted her FB   account. 
It is we who created this hype surrounding barun. constanyly keeping him  ahead in  Online competitions. Preparing birthday wishes from 1 month as if it was diwali and eid approaching us.
Keeping him No. 1 in forums by commenting regularly...

If we could hve kept him as a simple Tv star... neither the Hype wud have been created, neither  madmidass wud cast him seeing his popularity, nor this day would arrive. Look at other TV stars how they are?? i wanted him to play ASR for a year more atleast ... u wont stop eating golgappas or potatao chips unless u r satisfied.. similarly let we fans get tired with ASr   by 2013 august -sept atleast ..and then he is free to  go anywhere..
 our thirst to see him as ASR is not fully over yet.. every character  has to  get boring someday...and ASR, IPK will get  too in future...but now its not that time..
that moment has not arrived. the moment it wud arrive we fans wud  not mind any decision by channel or actor. Bsically we wanted a  proper Tv actor for ourselves ...we have had enough of filmi stars.

Note: i know  iam being  mean..But  for God sake  we  are humans and we  also get hurt by certain things . and certainly this event has hurted. yes iam selfish ,  we cant pretend to have halo's over our head and act as angels..we are not Khushi, we are not gandhi, we are not mother teresa,
we are normal human beings. Its just a painful  feel that i have wriiten.. Yes Barun's  decision has been hurtful. Let him do whatever ahead... Its reaction to a situation .. Bashing doesnt matter now. because this news is  1000000000000000000  times painful than any basher.
earlier bashing used to be enjoyed as  we didnt had fear of losing bS..

If u think online fans will still adjust. with this decsion  Cant hate  or dislike him    him but will feel bad .thats oK..but if u see real scenario n.the fans outside India Forums and all have already developed a bitter feeling.. I just hope BS doesnt have to face a public backlash through his responses to his movies.

Dont estimate public sentiment through India Forums.. There is a huge BS fan base who has been affceted.. people will laugh ,,why so emotionally attached...but we know...we didnt do it intentionally IT happened unnowingly..

Cant force Barun but iam unappy with his decision making..All that glitters is not gold .
was happy with Bs as the SRK of TV...not  BS as the  mamaji of  film industry 

The following 82 member(s) liked the above post:

jayajoysandy28ankiLuvnajmahmeg2swesafi767elliotLoveARNAV_11GayaniH49ndaussiegal22nada_akrisha06tharu23mybro_2004chokriaminakhansuper_boymjhtgeetfanArhifan01HotHoneyArshimaddyKavita1000simransmilyfizzyfairySarunAddictionhasheyreema2406sun116I_Dont_KnowManisha.bebo2050mad-eyeroldc7_sneha_7dprovercutepuppypink.lotusterribletwistsweet_butterflysabz105aangelis_G1234_mitrabhuyan..Anannya..riyarHakunaMatata.soni28ice _girlhighonshowsswat.gThithliDhostdecemapr-MissBoiiVamp-SaRun.-Raichu-rechupS.StephyprettypridivvkrIDhid3roxdushturainrini_katmedha16CATZ..f.s.m* Unnati *BearNaNa-honeydew--Cheeni-chinuchinu...Tanu...tvbufBarun_Addictpup03GodhuliLogon-DKS-.ProperPatolaArnieBoyBarunprincessunaraArshi.Sugi.IPK-Rehnuma-

Olive_Rose IF-Dazzler
Olive_Rose
Olive_Rose

Posted: 12 November 2012 at 5:28am | IP Logged
Well said Rishi BS is where he is now because of his fan base. I don't believe his fans understand they have the power to make or break him and it's quite easy. An actor is only as popular as the public allows him to be. I don't know why fan were blinded to the point that they were not listening to him when he spoke during the MAMR interview back when they thought he was leaving IPKKND.

I don't know what others heard but I heard a guy telling his fans that he did not come into the industry to me stuck with IPKKND and he wanted to spread his wings. Statement in question: "If you love just "Arnav" the character then anyone can play it BUT if you love Barun then you are going to enjoy my new movie because I think it's the best work I've done". That being said, I think he was trying to calm his fans and also sell himself to the wider public. I did not see a guy who was passionate about IPKKND but a guy who was passionate about success within the industry.

He does not want to be tied down and that need to be accepted. We don't know the whole story including his terms and condition, pay packet etc. There is a lot going on behind the scenes which we are not privy to and it's quite possible that he's had enough of the drama himself. I only wish he had come clean earlier and made things clearer than going around in circles. At the end of the day it's his loss and not the fans because show Biz is his job while it is entertainment for viewers. The thing about us viewers is that our likes and dislikes change rapidly so the guy need to strike the hammer while the iron is hot.

Edited by april2003 - 12 November 2012 at 6:36am

The following 20 member(s) liked the above post:

najmahmeg2sweTheThoughtCrimesun116Kavita1000chokriberrysweetsabz105dproverI_Dont_KnowmeghavnDalmuthuyaHakunaMatata.100littledevilsRickyBahlfarheen75rini_katS.Stephysbk2-DKS-

reema2406 Senior Member
reema2406
reema2406

Posted: 12 November 2012 at 5:29am | IP Logged
Well said Rishi...Smile 

Agree to your valid point "We want him to be the SRK of TV not Mamaji of Bollywood"

The following 15 member(s) liked the above post:

meg2swemybro_2004berrysweetbijilimirasabz105RickyBahlrini_katS.Stephyf.s.mmuffins2waffleskomalsirwani...Tanu...Arshi.Sugi.IPKprincessunara

aishu30 Goldie
aishu30
aishu30

Posted: 12 November 2012 at 5:31am | IP Logged
buddy...get a life...who are the peeps paying u to write this? hmm...tak nahi jaathe kyaa... will edit later.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

sabz105bijili

mjhtgeetfan Senior Member
mjhtgeetfan
mjhtgeetfan

Posted: 12 November 2012 at 5:32am | IP Logged
I really liked your post. There is a lot of truth in it. 

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

sabz105innocentgreenRickyBahl

RickyBahl IF-Dazzler
RickyBahl
RickyBahl

Posted: 12 November 2012 at 5:32am | IP Logged
Originally posted by aishu30

buddy...get a life...who are the peeps paying u to write this? hmm...tak nahi jaathe kyaa... will edit later.

dont need ur suggestion

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

chokrifizzyfairysabz105mitrabhuyanrini_katfarheen75dushturainCATZ..princessunara

RickyBahl IF-Dazzler
RickyBahl
RickyBahl

Posted: 12 November 2012 at 5:34am | IP Logged
Originally posted by mjhtgeetfan

I really liked your post. There is a lot of truth in it. 

its a sad truth cant deny

mjhtgeetfansabz105farheen75

cutepuppy Goldie
cutepuppy
cutepuppy

Posted: 12 November 2012 at 5:35am | IP Logged
you are absolutely correct buddy

mitrabhuyanRickyBahlrini_kat

Go to top