Fan Fictions

Mally's works (FF/SS/OS InDeX)

-CrazySobtian- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 11 years ago

Hey guys i created an index where u can find all my works. So here it is.

INDEX

(Credit:goes to the person who uploaded it besides found it on Google)

OS (One shots)

I love u

He was supposed to come back today itself; when NK informed everyone that
Arnav will come back after a week. Now khushi became upset and angry also.She thought "Kya, ek haafta aur Arnavji ne hame phone tak nahi kiya, kiya kise Nanheji ko". She just went upstairs with her sad face. She was shocked that Arnav informed NK but he did not even bother to call her. One thing was strange,no one reacted the way she did as in Di was totally fine that Arnav did not inform her.

Arnav babysitting (part 1 & 2)

Anjali:Chotte kal mandir me satyanarayan ki puja hai to 
Arnav: to???
he gave a blank look.
Khushi: aap to jane vale hai nahi to phir aap kaal bhi agar Krish ko
Arnav cuts Khushi : nahi! no! I mean ha mein kaal mandir aap saab ke chalonga par mujhe Krish ke saath chor kar maat jaiye. 
Anjali: pakka?
Arnav: pakka di 100% mein kal aap saab ke mandir chalonga.
Arnav goes to his room and Anjali, Khushi and Krish all of them laugh like hell and Anjali and Khushi had a high five with Krish and at last all of them says : MISSION ACCOMPLISH!!!!

FF (Fan Fictions)

Anjali: ha chotte galat khushiji nahi balki tumhara jija ji hai.

Unhone hum saab ko dhoka dia yaha tak ki jab tumhe unke baare mein pata chala tab bhi unhono tumse jhoot kaha.

Arnav was puzzled.

Anjali: unhone tumse jhoot kaha ki khushi ji unse pyaar karti hai. Ye jhoot hai chotte. Khushi ji sirf tumse pyaar karti hai.

Love impossible or possible (ongoing)

"Lets go!!!" Sam yelled at the rest of them. "Silence" Dean whispered and hit Sam on his hand with his hand. "lets go now" Sam repeated.
"we are ready and took everything" Khushi said. "Khushi I think you should stay back as you got hurt on your ha.." Payal said but Khsuhi cuts her off saying,"I'm fine and now lets go". It was midnight and they all jumped outside from the window and they all went to the jungle.

Arshi FF: Charlie's Angles (ongoing)

"They are private detectives." Sean said. "Ooo I see" Arnav was damn impressed now. "Sir, here is your culprit. Abby, Kate and Eve came in front also. Bosley also joined them. "Someone likes Khushi" Charlie thought as he saw Arnav staring and smirking at Khushi but she was unaware of it.

SS (Short stories)

ARSHI SS: birthday gift (finished)

Arnav: Khushi mujhe maaf kar do.

Khushi: nahi Arnavji aur aapne ye kiss liye kiya?

Arnav: tumhare liye Khushi aapni patni ke liye.

Khushi chuckled and said: aap ne ek choti si galati kar di, sirf patni nahi contractual patni hain na.

Arnav's birthday (finished)

He woke up early in the morning and thought that at least everyone else will remember but they also forgot. He was neglected by everyone even Anjali forgot. She was busy with all the household works. He thought, "aaj sabko ho kya gaya, kissi ko mera birthday yaad hi nahi hai

The Bitter truth (Part 1, 2, 3) (finished)

It was Akash. Anjali was surprised how Akash came in middle. Everyone was shocked. Khushi never expected that it would be Akash who will save her from Anjali's slap.

"Doctor do something please bring my Khushi back" Arnav literally fell on his knees and begged the doctor to ring Khushi's memory back. "Calm down Mr. Raizada, your wife has lost half of her memory as in she doesn't remember what happened last year." The doctor explained Arnav. This was more heart wrenching more Arnav. She does not remember him.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

)

(Credit:goes to the person who uploaded it besides found it on Google
{uploaded by someone from IF so thks๐Ÿ˜ƒ} )

FF (Fan Fictions)

Rishabala FF : Hate to love you (ongoing)

RK went and pulled his watch from Madhu's hand and said, "Bittu ji people often become greedy seeing expensive stuff, like this madam Madhu couldn't believe that RK indirectly called her a thief.

~~~~~~~

(Credit:goes to the person who uploaded it besides found it on Google}

FF (Fan Fictions)

Revenge and Promise (ongoing)

"Dean we promise whoever or whatever did this to you will regret and I will bring u back." Sam promised to Dean's dead body. Anger was filled in his eyes and whatever he said he actually meant it.

SPN Art Gallery

~~~~~~~
Hope u all will like my stories and one more thing if u want PMs u all will have to buddy me cuz only my buddies receives PMs and don't 4get to comment. 

Edited by SPNnIPKKNDlover - 11 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-CrazySobtian- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
Leave ur comments please ๐Ÿ˜Š
Paint.It.BlacK. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
thanks for the pm! ๐Ÿ˜Š
will definitely try to check them out dear...! 
Edited by lost_in_love - 11 years ago
rimzu thumbnail
thnx for pm nd making index of your work
MissAsian thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Finally a index.. I'ma read these all one by one when i get the time :)
sirjusimiarshi thumbnail
thanks for index pm...love arshi 
Angel13 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7
Thanks for index
Amazing work
simransmily thumbnail
I just saw ur index and i hav never read other ff's

awesome index