Fun Poll: Pretend the serial is real

Poll

Make your choice

Poll Choice
Login To Vote
-Nafisa- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 11 years ago
I'm pretending the serial is real life, and I'm at RK's mansion right now, just the way the serial ended on Friday. Action.

Madhu gave RK his medicines and if you go to him right now he will think you are madhu, it's up to you if you would...

If Cash is what you want, Sikki kindly showed us the safe combination on Deepali's safe, and it's Diwali now, you can trip the lights, all the servants have been given the night off, nobody will stop you in that room to open the safe take whatever you want, also Dips herself doesn't raise the alarm when she's been robbed, so have a party grab and go shopping for Diwali.

If you are a problem solver and want to save Madhu's reputation being sullied by Dips, you may go infront of everyone and talk for her and change everyone's opinion based on what you are seeing of Madhu in the video tape, and provide further evidence also, you cannot rely on RK backing you up as someone else will be occupying him upstairs, so you are on your own convincing everyone β˜ΊοΈπŸ˜³πŸ˜› 

Last option save Shamsher Malik, though he did the crimes, you save him and have a case ready. Again you can't use RK, because his drowsy from his meds. 

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-Nafisa- thumbnail
Originally posted by: princess_T

Option 1 πŸ˜³πŸ˜†

πŸ˜† I went for option 2 myself, but you didn't vote, well its fun just to think about doing it.
Udhay thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Save Madhu from being thrown out!
Sandy-Naz thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
i will go with option 2,,bcoz Rk will save madhu nad smsher both,then why i left anything in deepali safeπŸ˜†
Neelum.drashti thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 3
option 4 as i love shammu as a father figure
-Nafisa- thumbnail
Originally posted by: Punith...

Option 1

πŸ˜†
-Nafisa- thumbnail
Originally posted by: Smariandsena

seduce rk... ;p

πŸ˜†
-Nafisa- thumbnail
This is a good poll now, because RK still is upstairs occupied, sleeping comatose or with someone who knows but his not coming downstairs despite noise or even at chawl yet.