Bade Acche Laggte Hai

bolega gosips samir overwhelmed by balh audience

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

...RamonaG....

IF-Sizzlerz

...RamonaG....

Posted: 12 November 2012 at 5:13am | IP Logged
Samir Kochhar overwhelmed with the response of Bade Acche Lagte Hain audience!
Samir Kochhar overwhelmed with the response of Bade Acche Lagte Hain audience!

4 hours ago
The happy soul of television town Samir Kochhar is playing Rajat in Ekta Kapoor's show Bade Acche Lagte Hain on Sony TV. He is overwhelmed with the response he is getting from the audience these days. 

The model cum actor, who showcased his acting talent in films like Zeher and Jannat, is enjoying the attention which is coming from all over the corners. He says the popularity he is getting for his role Rajat is larger than the work done in Bollywood. 

Says Samir, "Well, I am so overwhelmed with the response that I have been getting from the people, I never thought it would be so popular. In fact, this is the first time that I am doing fiction show and am amazed by all the love and response that is being showered on me by my friends and fans."

Asked him about the shift from bollywood to telly world, he said, "It was quite a challenging task to play between two great leads Ram Kapoor and Sakshi Tanwar. So much has the audience liked my character that people now refer me as Rajat and call me over for a few social events. That is the biggest gift for an actor, I believe."

Samir shares a great bonding with producer Ekta Kapoor, he says, "Ekta is a good friend of mine and I thank her of believing in me and making me as important as Priya and Ram. While Sakshi is a dear friend, Ram is a buddy. I feel this younger lot is very talented and it's a great team to work with."

That's nice to hear Samir! 

Edited by ...RamonaG.... - 12 November 2012 at 5:13am

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

Trieshbalhfan4ever_CandyCream_sahana747veena23

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "bolega gosips samir overwhelmed by balh audience" in Bade Acche Laggte Hai forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

_CandyCream_

IF-Dazzler

_CandyCream_

Posted: 12 November 2012 at 5:21am | IP Logged
Thanks for sharing..

Mini1991

IF-Rockerz

Mini1991

Posted: 12 November 2012 at 6:01am | IP Logged
Tfs

leena04

IF-Sizzlerz

leena04

Posted: 12 November 2012 at 1:39pm | IP Logged
TFs...

leo4ever

IF-Rockerz

leo4ever

Posted: 12 November 2012 at 9:15pm | IP Logged
i swear will there ever be a day when this man doesnt blow his own trumpet?? the same way chahat can also say i am overwhelmed by the fans let the media say so dude stop blowing your trumpet!!!!!!!!!!LOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

aditi_34

Post Reply New Post

Go to top