Chat Clubs

|Party Gang 4 Loosers Fandom #1|*Invites Only*| (Page 96)

Post Reply New Post

Page 96 of 97

Mrs.ZSK

IF-Sizzlerz

Mrs.ZSK

Posted: 06 December 2012 at 7:59am | IP Logged
Originally posted by x-affy-x

One vampire story is enough for me
I watch it with my bro who is a big fan, im sure hes watching it cause of ninaLOL
I just think the whole dynamic of my vampire understanding will get distorted 
you can have damon LOL
You havent still watched it, it was brilliant and you'll love it
I watched it on the same day but i cant go for a second viewing 
its a must watch end Cry

my bro watches it too ROFLROFL
He watches it for caroline hahaha!
But he roots for Damon and Elena . He likes Damon's personality. . .Sometimes tries to act like him and i just roll off the couch laughing. . boys LOL

yeah i am positive i will get distracted. . .last night i was in no mood of studying so i decided to watch Student of the year. . .man it blew my mind away. . such a good film ClapClap and it's passed midnight and i should be asleep. . but i couldn't fall asleep. . as my mind kept on thinking about the movie and the two hot guys WinkROFL

For some reason i imaged one of guys to be MSK and the other RK fighting for the girl Madhubala Geet Handa. 

MSK calls her Geet by her middle name. .. RK calls her madhu ROFLROFL

though i don't know who get's the girl as i finally fell asleep . . LOL

i am so watching it don't worry. My friends will drag me to the theatre if they have to.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

x-affy-x

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "|Party Gang 4 Loosers Fandom #1|*Invites Only*| (Page 96)" in Chat Clubs forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

x-affy-x

IF-Stunnerz

x-affy-x

Posted: 06 December 2012 at 9:06am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Mrs.ZSK

One vampire story is enough for me
I watch it with my bro who is a big fan, im sure hes watching it cause of ninaLOL
I just think the whole dynamic of my vampire understanding will get distorted 
you can have damon LOL
You havent still watched it, it was brilliant and you'll love it
I watched it on the same day but i cant go for a second viewing 
its a must watch end Cry

my bro watches it too ROFLROFL
He watches it for caroline hahaha!
But he roots for Damon and Elena . He likes Damon's personality. . .Sometimes tries to act like him and i just roll off the couch laughing. . boys LOL

yeah i am positive i will get distracted. . .last night i was in no mood of studying so i decided to watch Student of the year. . .man it blew my mind away. . such a good film ClapClap and it's passed midnight and i should be asleep. . but i couldn't fall asleep. . as my mind kept on thinking about the movie and the two hot guys WinkROFL

For some reason i imaged one of guys to be MSK and the other RK fighting for the girl Madhubala Geet Handa. 

MSK calls her Geet by her middle name. .. RK calls her madhu ROFLROFL

though i don't know who get's the girl as i finally fell asleep . . LOL

i am so watching it don't worry. My friends will drag me to the theatre if they have to.
Is caroline the girl with that weird Klaus 
No my bro has a personal vendetta with Damon
He's team stephan and elenaLOL
I watched it but it was a typical movie that you can guess the ending too
The boys are fab actors and i can see them progressing, the heroine role was like she's a toyLOL
You and your dreamsROFL, i guess we'll never know

Mrs.ZSK

Mrs.ZSK

IF-Sizzlerz

Mrs.ZSK

Posted: 06 December 2012 at 9:37am | IP Logged

The boys are fab actors and i can see them progressing, the heroine role was like she's a toyLOL

yeah. . .lol u find Klaus weird?LOL. .. i love his sexy accent.

My brother has a thing for blondes. . even i think Elena is more prettier.
What?? why ! Is he jealous of Damon?? HOw can u hate the guyDay Dreaming
Yes they are amazing actors. . .did i tell you i hate elena . . well if I didn't now u know LOL
thought i like her a bit more now cuz she FINALLY chose Damon. . .but omg last year i was worshipping Rebecca for pushing her off the bridge! Always playing with the emotions of the salvatore brothers and making stupid mistakes which she blames on every other person MOSTLY DAMON instead of herselfAngry.

I know man, i was like should i write a SS/FF on it??ROFL
but whoever i choose i will die in the end anyway .  . .but i have figured out a solution to make both sides happyEvil Smile i will think about during my holidays LOL

Maybe it will brings the two fan groups more closer together or just increase their hatred. . oh god i am gonna have to be careful LOL

x-affy-x

x-affy-x

IF-Stunnerz

x-affy-x

Posted: 06 December 2012 at 2:27pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Mrs.ZSK

yeah. . .lol u find Klaus weird?LOL. .. i love his sexy accent.

My brother has a thing for blondes. . even i think Elena is more prettier.
What?? why ! Is he jealous of Damon?? HOw can u hate the guyDay Dreaming
Yes they are amazing actors. . .did i tell you i hate elena . . well if I didn't now u know LOL
thought i like her a bit more now cuz she FINALLY chose Damon. . .but omg last year i was worshipping Rebecca for pushing her off the bridge! Always playing with the emotions of the salvatore brothers and making stupid mistakes which she blames on every other person MOSTLY DAMON instead of herselfAngry.

I know man, i was like should i write a SS/FF on it??ROFL
but whoever i choose i will die in the end anyway .  . .but i have figured out a solution to make both sides happyEvil Smile i will think about during my holidays LOL

Maybe it will brings the two fan groups more closer together or just increase their hatred. . oh god i am gonna have to be careful LOL

My brother is younger than me but i know he likes any girl that catches his eye LOL
The non fussy typeROFL
Im not sure why he hates him but i guess jealousy can be counted as his cause for the die hard hatred 
I dont like her, sometimes she just seems like shes confused as of why she's acting, thats the feeling i get.  Her and Bella seem weird because they use the guys and its like come on she's walking all over you 
Yep you can write a FF just be carefulLOL

Mrs.ZSK

Mrs.ZSK

IF-Sizzlerz

Mrs.ZSK

Posted: 07 December 2012 at 11:24am | IP Logged
@affy
LOL! My bro is 2 years younger and so the fussy type!

By the way the episode yesterday really irked me! Stefan is getting on my nerves!!

x-affy-x

IF-Stunnerz

x-affy-x

Posted: 08 December 2012 at 1:48pm | IP Logged
Lol LOL
How come he irked you

ana56

IF-Sizzlerz

ana56

Posted: 09 December 2012 at 11:29am | IP Logged
girls see this lolz

With all this bloodbath going on reg. him I really do hope that Barun is still on his break and not tuning on to all the accusations hurled at him. Sometimes I feel ... Do people who are jealous of celebrities ever think about this - the dark side of fame ? Barun did a great job in Ipkknd ... Became an "official heartthrob " of TV ... People lived him globally but does that take away his right to live HIS life His own way ... Take his own career decisions or to take a break if he so wants ...

What did he do wrong ? People are allegedly sending hate mail to his Delhi home ... Where his parents live ... What is their fault ? Being a parent I know how painful it is to read anything about your child ... Why subject any family through that ? People are sending him hate mail ... Why ? Was he rude to any fan who met him ? He gave proper notice to change his job ... Admittedly he did a great job in it but the show HAD run its course and it WAS time to move on ... Why blame him ?

My only request ... He is young and has a bright future ahead of him ... Let us give him space to grow ... Celebrity or not ... He IS human let us be humane ...

x-affy-x

x-affy-x

IF-Stunnerz

x-affy-x

Posted: 09 December 2012 at 1:42pm | IP Logged
Hate mail, what physco"s

Post Reply New Post

Go to top