Chat Clubs

India-Forums

Chat Clubs
Chat Clubs

|Party Gang 4 Loosers Fandom #1|*Invites Only*| (Page 92)

_Darling_ IF-Sizzlerz
_Darling_
_Darling_

Posted: 29 November 2012 at 12:54pm | IP Logged
ROFL.!! .ROFLROFLROFL... Read on further and enjoy... ===============================

The super storm Maroon that unleashed in the land of IPKKND had massive impact on the fans and led to flooding , sleepless nights, loss of mind , heart aches. weight loss and an urge to make destructive posts, threatening calls , high 'profile' gaalis and headache to the mods who had a tough time trying to bring things under control. Well all this began with Maroon, the actor who plays Archie in the popular show Iss Pagalpan ko kya naam doon' , deciding to take a long break' from the show. The impact of his declaration was so huge that half the droolers fell unconscious while the rest ran hither and thither unable to believe their ears. "Oh how can ma Maroon leave the show just like that?" cried Miss Dolly." How can I live without watching Archie romance Blushie while the BG goes Dibba ve...?" "Yeh zaroor , uss kameeni Kul ki saazish hain" declared Molly." She wants to end this show and concentrate on her new show on Pee TV, " Bukhaar Hain" I am 100% sure she forced our naive Maroon to make that decision." "But Maroon was heard saying that Kul is really a nice person and that it is his decision to leave the show. " argued an onlooker."U people need to calm down and act maturely." "Oh here comes a newbie who wants to make us mature. " taunted Rolly." Did we ask any one for 'gyan'? These people make me yawn.." "Leave her Rolly.She is Kul's chamchi" said Pammy. "Lets concentrate on sending hate mails and making phone calls to the channel. They need to understand our fan power." "Beta Pammy, You have a chemistry exam tomorrow. Go and study dear. Otherwise you will fail." Pammy's mommy looked really worried. "Mommy u seriously bothered about my school chemistry exams when all of us here are worried about how Blushie will be adhoori without her chemistry with Archie? " asked Pammy. " The PH is responsible for all this! choduungi nahin un badmashon ko" Around 1853 fans screamed that they 'liked' her statement. "But guys , Maroon clearly said in his interview, that he wants the break to take his wife for a tour." said another nameless fan. "Oh you really think he meant what he said? asked Jolly. "Did you see his eyes? He spoke volumes through those intense eyes. His eyes were begging ki ..'mujhe bachaalo fans.. Mujhe koi break nahin chaahiye..' Did you see how he was not facing the camera while saying those words? He is heart broken. Ma poor baby! He cried on the sets coz Kul was ill treating him." "Is he a baby to be 'forced'? giggled Mrs.Dimpy who was never a fan of Maroon. "Heard Biraf is gonna be paired with Blushie. Oh my gawd! Have u seen his chest, abs and waist? Just cant wait to see his sizzling chemistry with Blushie'. "eww.. that Biraf is no competition to ma Maroon."Lilly gave Dimpy a disgusted look. " We will not allow him to pair with Blushie. This is Archie and Blushie's Amar prem kahani. That biraf guy is a giraffe. We are going to spam his profile with more gaalis than ever" "Dont be foolish Lilly" whispered Dolly in her ears. "His ranking has already jumped to 8th due to our spamming. If we continue , he might end up as rank 1" "Oh yeah, u r right. Lets not argue with these cold hearted people. Did you make a call to the channel?"asked Lilly. "Oh it was my 213 th call since this news was published." said Molly. "and you?" "I have been busy sending abuses in every language I know" "Serves them right. I told them very clearly that they will go to hell if they don't bring back Maroon. I hope our parents won't punish us when they get the phone bill." Jolly looked a bit worried. "Arrey why do you bother about that? We shall bear all the zulm aur sitam for our Maroon." declared Milly. " I am ready to lay down ma life for him. Asli fans hain hum. Duniya walon se nahin darenge" All repeated 'nahin darenge nahin darenge..' and took the 'Maroon fan oath\ . aye Maroon aye Maroon humko teri kasam tere wapasi keliye waqt lutayenge hum drool kya cheez hain tere kadmon mein hum bheth apne saron ko chara jayenge tere 'role' pe jo pade biraf ki nazar us nazar ke nishan tak mitaayenge hum aye Maroon ! aye Maroon... Will Kul persuade Maroon to come back? Will his fans give up their fight to get 'justice'? Will this hungama 'break' Maroon's future? Well keep reading the Page 3 column else where coz this reporter is most probably gonna get murdered for daring to make a spoof on Maroon fans... .

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

laiba4evsRukhluvMaanana56

laiba4evs Senior Member
laiba4evs
laiba4evs

Posted: 29 November 2012 at 1:10pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Cutieee1992

ROFL.!! .ROFLROFLROFL... Read on further and enjoy... ===============================

The super storm Maroon that unleashed in the land of IPKKND had massive impact on the fans and led to flooding , sleepless nights, loss of mind , heart aches. weight loss and an urge to make destructive posts, threatening calls , high 'profile' gaalis and headache to the mods who had a tough time trying to bring things under control. Well all this began with Maroon, the actor who plays Archie in the popular show Iss Pagalpan ko kya naam doon' , deciding to take a long break' from the show. The impact of his declaration was so huge that half the droolers fell unconscious while the rest ran hither and thither unable to believe their ears. "Oh how can ma Maroon leave the show just like that?" cried Miss Dolly." How can I live without watching Archie romance Blushie while the BG goes Dibba ve...?" "Yeh zaroor , uss kameeni Kul ki saazish hain" declared Molly." She wants to end this show and concentrate on her new show on Pee TV, " Bukhaar Hain" I am 100% sure she forced our naive Maroon to make that decision." "But Maroon was heard saying that Kul is really a nice person and that it is his decision to leave the show. " argued an onlooker."U people need to calm down and act maturely." "Oh here comes a newbie who wants to make us mature. " taunted Rolly." Did we ask any one for 'gyan'? These people make me yawn.." "Leave her Rolly.She is Kul's chamchi" said Pammy. "Lets concentrate on sending hate mails and making phone calls to the channel. They need to understand our fan power." "Beta Pammy, You have a chemistry exam tomorrow. Go and study dear. Otherwise you will fail." Pammy's mommy looked really worried. "Mommy u seriously bothered about my school chemistry exams when all of us here are worried about how Blushie will be adhoori without her chemistry with Archie? " asked Pammy. " The PH is responsible for all this! choduungi nahin un badmashon ko" Around 1853 fans screamed that they 'liked' her statement. "But guys , Maroon clearly said in his interview, that he wants the break to take his wife for a tour." said another nameless fan. "Oh you really think he meant what he said? asked Jolly. "Did you see his eyes? He spoke volumes through those intense eyes. His eyes were begging ki ..'mujhe bachaalo fans.. Mujhe koi break nahin chaahiye..' Did you see how he was not facing the camera while saying those words? He is heart broken. Ma poor baby! He cried on the sets coz Kul was ill treating him." "Is he a baby to be 'forced'? giggled Mrs.Dimpy who was never a fan of Maroon. "Heard Biraf is gonna be paired with Blushie. Oh my gawd! Have u seen his chest, abs and waist? Just cant wait to see his sizzling chemistry with Blushie'. "eww.. that Biraf is no competition to ma Maroon."Lilly gave Dimpy a disgusted look. " We will not allow him to pair with Blushie. This is Archie and Blushie's Amar prem kahani. That biraf guy is a giraffe. We are going to spam his profile with more gaalis than ever" "Dont be foolish Lilly" whispered Dolly in her ears. "His ranking has already jumped to 8th due to our spamming. If we continue , he might end up as rank 1" "Oh yeah, u r right. Lets not argue with these cold hearted people. Did you make a call to the channel?"asked Lilly. "Oh it was my 213 th call since this news was published." said Molly. "and you?" "I have been busy sending abuses in every language I know" "Serves them right. I told them very clearly that they will go to hell if they don't bring back Maroon. I hope our parents won't punish us when they get the phone bill." Jolly looked a bit worried. "Arrey why do you bother about that? We shall bear all the zulm aur sitam for our Maroon." declared Milly. " I am ready to lay down ma life for him. Asli fans hain hum. Duniya walon se nahin darenge" All repeated 'nahin darenge nahin darenge..' and took the 'Maroon fan oath\ . aye Maroon aye Maroon humko teri kasam tere wapasi keliye waqt lutayenge hum drool kya cheez hain tere kadmon mein hum bheth apne saron ko chara jayenge tere 'role' pe jo pade biraf ki nazar us nazar ke nishan tak mitaayenge hum aye Maroon ! aye Maroon... Will Kul persuade Maroon to come back? Will his fans give up their fight to get 'justice'? Will this hungama 'break' Maroon's future? Well keep reading the Page 3 column else where coz this reporter is most probably gonna get murdered for daring to make a spoof on Maroon fans... .

That is brilliant LOL LOL LOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

RukhluvMaan

RukhluvMaan Goldie
RukhluvMaan
RukhluvMaan

Posted: 29 November 2012 at 2:13pm | IP Logged

hey everyone how r u..??
hey zee saddi affy ana how r u all...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

x-affy-x

RukhluvMaan Goldie
RukhluvMaan
RukhluvMaan

Posted: 29 November 2012 at 2:16pm | IP Logged

cutie1992 that post is hilarious... wow im so happy... finaly that stupid show is ending.. hahaha suicide for chamnpppuua.. thats the joke of century...once again parrtyyy time.. wooohhaaa...!!!!!
x-affy-x IF-Stunnerz
x-affy-x
x-affy-x

Posted: 29 November 2012 at 2:16pm | IP Logged
Hey rukh
x-affy-x IF-Stunnerz
x-affy-x
x-affy-x

Posted: 29 November 2012 at 2:17pm | IP Logged
The spoof is terrific ROFL
_Darling_ IF-Sizzlerz
_Darling_
_Darling_

Posted: 29 November 2012 at 3:46pm | IP Logged
Lol, that wasn't written by me. It's written by someone else & now it's all famous over Facebook. Everyone is talking about it..It's hilarious and so true. ROFL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

laiba4evsRukhluvMaan

laiba4evs Senior Member
laiba4evs
laiba4evs

Posted: 29 November 2012 at 4:28pm | IP Logged
Someone should make this spoof into a soap LOL

Go to top