Chat Clubs

India-Forums

   
Chat Clubs
Chat Clubs

|Party Gang 4 Loosers Fandom #1|*Invites Only*| (Page 70)

..Adeena.. IF-Sizzlerz
..Adeena..
..Adeena..

Joined: 21 November 2009
Posts: 15346

Posted: 16 November 2012 at 1:48am | IP Logged
@zee... lol... crazy bs fans... Wink ROFL poor admin had to come to solve the issue.. LOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Mrs.ZSK

Mrs.ZSK IF-Sizzlerz
Mrs.ZSK
Mrs.ZSK

Joined: 27 July 2009
Posts: 15558

Posted: 16 November 2012 at 1:50am | IP Logged
i mean how crazy do u have to be that the admin has to step in??Ermm Not the mods but the ADMIN?!? woahhh this is going down in IF history ROFL


ana56 IF-Sizzlerz
ana56
ana56

Joined: 11 March 2011
Posts: 22193

Posted: 16 November 2012 at 3:34am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Mrs.ZSK

@adeena 


by the way there is like over 200 likes Stern Smile they are really cursing him in their minds though ROFLROFL

ahahaaa
yup zee dear
they might have cursed him but in their tiny mindsLOL
Sonia.KN IF-Sizzlerz
Sonia.KN
Sonia.KN

Joined: 13 October 2010
Posts: 14790

Posted: 16 November 2012 at 3:53am | IP Logged

30% straight drop in I-F FanFic Reader

guys i have just noticed that there is a sharp 30% drop in I-F Fan Fic reader due to this Barun Fiasco. did any other writer faced this too??? 





Dekho true readers witn just news they r leaving ..really great fans


Edited by Jass.KN - 16 November 2012 at 3:55am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Mrs.ZSKana56

ana56 IF-Sizzlerz
ana56
ana56

Joined: 11 March 2011
Posts: 22193

Posted: 16 November 2012 at 4:03am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Jass.KN

30% straight drop in I-F FanFic Reader

guys i have just noticed that there is a sharp 30% drop in I-F Fan Fic reader due to this Barun Fiasco. did any other writer faced this too??? 





Dekho true readers witn just news they r leaving ..really great fans
Shocked
that means 30% I-F fan-fic readers are BS fansLOLROFL


Edited by ana56 - 16 November 2012 at 4:04am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Mrs.ZSKSonia.KN

Mrs.ZSK IF-Sizzlerz
Mrs.ZSK
Mrs.ZSK

Joined: 27 July 2009
Posts: 15558

Posted: 16 November 2012 at 4:07am | IP Logged
those 30 % have given up kissing Barun's ass and the dirt he walks upon, realizing how disloyal he is to his fans and unprofessional he is,while the other 70% still continue to kiss his ass ROFLROFL and continue to rant that he is being victimizedStern Smile. . yeah okayLOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Sonia.KNana56

Sonia.KN IF-Sizzlerz
Sonia.KN
Sonia.KN

Joined: 13 October 2010
Posts: 14790

Posted: 16 November 2012 at 4:10am | IP Logged
Roz kehta hoon bol jao tujhe 
Roz yeh baat bol jata hoon

Daily at night we all plan we will not visit forum and leave IPK , but the moment we open our eyes we sign in IF and check news 

Mirza Ghalib  wrote these for us it perfectly goes with our condition

Koi Umeed bar nahin aati 
Koi surat nazer nahin aati. 

Maut ka ek din muayyen hai
Neend raat bher kyon nahin aati.

Aage aati thi haale dil pe hansi
Ab kisi baat per nahin aati.


we dont have hope , we are restless , we dont want to admit it is over













yeh Galib Sahib bhi sirf IPK  k liye likhte thay so why not Gul hired him Disapprove in becharon ka bhala ho jaata 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

ana56

ana56 IF-Sizzlerz
ana56
ana56

Joined: 11 March 2011
Posts: 22193

Posted: 16 November 2012 at 4:12am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Mrs.ZSK

those 30 % have given up kissing Barun's ass and the dirt he walks upon, realizing how disloyal he is to his fans and unprofessional he is,while the other 70% still continue to kiss his ass ROFLROFL and continue to rant that he is being victimizedStern Smile. . yeah okayLOL

ahhahaaa
agree with u zee dear

Go to top

Related Topics

  Topics Author Replies Views Last Post
~*~||PHREAMING GANG 22||~*~

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 81 82

Author: Sukrutha   Replies: 649   Views: 30629

Sukrutha 649 30629 11 January 2015 at 1:22pm by Preeti.xo
:-The Old Gang CC-: IO

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 117 118

Author: SahiPakdeHai.   Replies: 939   Views: 53940

SahiPakdeHai. 939 53940 31 July 2012 at 7:55am by SahiPakdeHai.
My mad gang (open CC)

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 150 151

Author: Bhatakti_atma   Replies: 1204   Views: 34825

Bhatakti_atma 1204 34825 21 July 2012 at 4:13am by mr.superkool
||The Jhak-Asstors Gang#9||*Invites Only!

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 150 151

Author: dangerouzIshk.   Replies: 1201   Views: 31866

dangerouzIshk. 1201 31866 21 July 2012 at 12:41am by KYPH-AK
*~Hangama Gang On Red Carpet~*#11

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 149 150

Author: mayurlover4eva   Replies: 1197   Views: 40945

mayurlover4eva 1197 40945 13 February 2012 at 5:25pm by mayurlover4eva

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Chat Clubs Topic Index

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index