ana56 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 11 years ago

Originally posted by: Maaneet_Vidu

utopia is dd fan ...lol
She's nice
What happened ?? Why do u hate her ?

yup she is  dd fan
my id had only MSK pic on dp and i went to comment on DD thread and she blasted me calling me A GC FAN and insulted me for no reason😡
zaaratq thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6

zaara ... Was she ??

Omggg ...whattt ???
Now an SI pankha ... Ohh i want to sunao her so much ... Even after an year i cant forget her harsh words

I had seen ur like on dd's b'day page

Haa its the event wala na? I was the one who created it...😳

Ana i used to be frens with her and went against those gang who bashed her... now i lost contact and i agree she is a little annoying and STUPID... don ask why... She is gullible...

ana56 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
my friends also told me that she is a good girl
but kya hai na kabhi kabhi humari kuch logo se baat nahi banti
Craziest_MG thumbnail
ana ... Oww ... I understand ...it happens ... People call me either gc or dd fan many times.
I am a fan ...not someone that i'll follow my favs blindly.

@zaara ... Ohh ...it was u ...lol
Who zaara ... That ex geetian or utopia ?
Craziest_MG thumbnail
ana .. Never talked to her much ... But jitni bhi ki woh kaafi sweet ... But as u said kabhi kabhi kisi ke sath daal nahi galti ...hota hai
zaaratq thumbnail
Viduu i was talking abt utopia... she is gullible...

and u know what i also got bashed because of it... i mean people think im a ddian and gc hater... i don hate him, i just wasnt a fan of his personal life... not because i a gurti fan or what... im so over this phanka phangurling stuff... no one stopped anyone to like or hate someone... now thats my policy... but i only hate people who bash their old favs just to make their new favs look good...

i admit i watch madhubala... i do watch pv sometimes but i follow mb regularly bcos it appeals to my age and my lifestyle more... but that doesnt mean ill put geet or maaneet down to make new pair look better... this is why i hated manal... one year ago she posted on ranking thread she is gurtian for life, she was the same who posted when CC become top that they rock and gurti sucked... i still dislike her... as for me im clear of who i like and prioritise... and i clearly have no time to endorse fanship now... thats why i don even comment on dd or gc profile...

all this taunting and bashing in this cc is ONLY because of all the loosers who bashed geetians and maaneetians and gurtians for loving an original show more than anything...

UFF i talked alot... okay BRB
Craziest_MG thumbnail
aww ... Such a lamba post.

Who can understand this better than a gurtian yaar ... We're made fun of everytime ... by both ddians n gcians ... And that's why i hate many gcians n ddians.
Okk ...i wont speak more here coz there are many gcians n ddians here ...n few of them dont like me ...rofl
And this thread is to bajao cc's ki band

Agree, how can u change colours
On one single ranking thread i saw her diff shades ...from a hater to no hater to no feelings to liking ... I mean what the hell ??
She cracked me up
zaaratq thumbnail

aww ... Such a lamba post.

Who can understand this better than a gurtian yaar ... We're made fun of everytime ... by both ddians n gcians ... And that's why i hate many gcians n ddians.
Okk ...i wont speak more here coz there are many gcians n ddians here ...n few of them dont like me ...rofl
And this thread is to bajao cc's ki band

Agree, how can u change colours
On one single ranking thread i saw her diff shades ...from a hater to no hater to no feelings to liking ... I mean what the hell ??
She cracked me up

gcian ya ddian and the end of the day almost all of us in this cc are maaneetians and are against cc because they bashed us and our maaneet and made a cheap imitiation of our maaneet...

and yes she is CAAANPHUSED...🤪😆🤣

Craziest_MG thumbnail
zaara ... Egjactttllyyy
It was so good to see all of them come together and do dholi taaro dhol baaje of ccians

Yeah ... Very much